Wedding Peach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei Sukunami
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Tamahome/Taka Sukunami's Wife

PostSubject: Wedding Peach   3rd November 2017, 8:36 pm

Hi everyone and welcome! I decided to make a topic about Wedding Peach since there's no Wedding Peach topic on here that talks about the series and it would be nice to have a topic that is about Wedding Peach in general. Wedding Peach is one of my all time favorite Magical Girl Anime and Manga series along with Sailor Moon and I was wondering if there are any Wedding Peach fans on here who love the series as much as I do so that we can talk about the series together while having a good time chatting too. If you are wondering who my favorite character is I will say that Yuri Tanima/Angel Lily is my favorite character because she is a very amazing character and she's relatable too. For anyone who has never heard of Wedding Peach I will tell you what the series is about.

What is Wedding Peach about: 

Wedding Peach is about four normal high school girls named Momoko Hanasaki aka Wedding Peach, Yuri Tanima aka Angel Lily, Hinagiku Tamano aka Angel Daisy, and Scarlet O'hara aka Angel Salvia who are Guardians called Love Angels who save the world from evil Demons who try to destroy it. The Demons want to get rid of love from the world too since they think that love shouldn't exist, but the Love Angels would do everything to keep love alive while still trying to save the world.

Well that's all I'm going to write because I don't want to spoil much for the people who haven't seen and/or read the series. 

Anyway here are some questions you can answer so that we can have a very fun conversation about Wedding Peach:

Question 1: Who is your favorite Wedding Peach character? 

Question 2: Do you like the Wedding Peach Anime Series or Manga Series?

Last edited by Rei Sukunami on 10th December 2017, 3:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Peach   4th November 2017, 12:15 pm

Moderator's Note:
Since the previous Wedding Peach thread wasn't in our pinned index and was also more specifically about the whole 'Sailor Moon ripoff' controversy (and deviated pretty off-topic), I'm going to grandfather it in and make an exception to our goal of one thread per series.

The original thread is now locked but free to read HERE.
I've listed this one by Rei Sukunami in the index as our official Wedding Peach thread.

If you have any questions, please PM me directly.
Thanks!

"As they say, 'It's no use crying over spilt caviar!'"

Last edited by Diagnosed on 5th November 2017, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Rei Sukunami
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Peach   15th November 2017, 8:15 pm

Thank you very much Diagnosed for making this thread the official Wedding Peach thread for Galaxy Cauldron. It makes me very happy and I appreciate it since I know that there's no Wedding Peach thread on here that actually talks about the series positively. So that's why I decided to make a Wedding Peach thread that talks about the series in a positive manner and not in a negative manner because I love the Wedding Peach series just like I love the Sailor Moon series, plus I also want Wedding Peach fans to able to talk about Wedding Peach and show their love for it too. Smile

Last edited by Rei Sukunami on 16th November 2017, 12:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Peach   15th November 2017, 8:59 pm

Sorry about the lack of response! Sometimes people are busy and don't immediately respond to topics. Also, some topics have a habit of getting lost behind other active topics so they aren't found as easily by those who'd be interested in it. 

All that aside, Wedding peach was around my 3rd or 4th magical girl story after sailor moon. (Corrector Yui and Tokyo Mew Mew were roughly around that time too). I read the manga first, and I actually fell in love with the lore about the wedding items and the four sacred somethings. I didn't see the anime until I bought the two seasons on sale almost a decade later-though it feels like the anime was trying too hard to be Sailor Moon-ish and trying to piggy-back off of Sailor Moon's success. The manga seems far more original in comparison-especially with the lack of filler. It still makes no sense to me that they transform into wedding dresses, only to transform into their fighting forms seconds later, even after all these years XD

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Rei Sukunami
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Peach   16th November 2017, 9:05 am

It's alright! Yeah that's true that some people are usually busy with a lot of things especially with school or work and that they don't have a lot of time to be on here. That's awesome that Wedding Peach is one of your favorite Magical Girl series and yeah I agree that the Four Sacred Somethings/Saint Something Four are very interesting. That is true that the Anime has a lot of changes from the Manga and it's true that some people do say that Wedding Peach is trying to be like Sailor Moon, but in my honest opinion Wedding Peach is it's own series and I don't think that it's trying to be like Sailor Moon either. I also agree that the Manga is more original than the Anime especially when it comes to the Love Angels outfits since they all have their own outfits in the Manga instead of wearing the same outfit with different colors like in the Anime. To be honest I don't understand why they transform into Wedding Dresses either, but I assume that it's for protection or something I don't know exactly. I just hope that Wedding Peach could get a Reboot Anime Series one day like Sailor Moon so that it can faithful to the Manga without any changes.

Last edited by Rei Sukunami on 9th December 2017, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sailoraphrodite
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : "I call upon the power of the Goddess of Love. Lend your servant the strength of eternal love."

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Peach   20th November 2017, 3:56 pm

I haven't watched Wedding Peach yet but I did hear that it's a good show.
Back to top Go down
Rei Sukunami
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Peach   20th November 2017, 4:43 pm

Oh okay and yeah it really is a good show to watch, plus I highly recommend it if you love Sailor Moon and the Magical Girl Genre in general. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Peach   29th November 2017, 3:39 pm

I read the manga before giving the anime a chance.  I really enjoyed both versions.

Avatar Brighten by Moonlight Dreaming and Snowflakes/Text by Diana
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Rei Sukunami
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Peach   29th November 2017, 3:50 pm

Oh okay and that's good. I enjoy both the Wedding Peach Anime and Manga series too since it's very hard to choose which one I like the most. Smile
Back to top Go down

Wedding Peach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-