The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitimeby Andalusite Today at 11:41 am

» LPW #13 - THE END
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitimeby nm___i3bfc Today at 10:24 am

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitimeby Light Yesterday at 2:18 am

» Inner Senshi: After Chibi-Usa's Ascension
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed 21st August 2019, 9:59 am

» Screenshot Challenge: CHIBI-USA SuperS Edition
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitimeby Jess-chan 20th August 2019, 12:35 pm

» Gaia
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 20th August 2019, 9:21 am

» Our Yearbook ~ A Farewell Love Letter to the Galaxy Cauldron Forum
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitimeby magic713 19th August 2019, 5:50 pm

» RTRP Library
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn 19th August 2019, 2:41 pm

» Jenesis
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 18th August 2019, 7:41 am

» Lady Hellspawn
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 17th August 2019, 7:44 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Empty
PostSubject: Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting!   Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! I_icon_minitime8th February 2018, 2:30 pm

Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! 9a14ef7

Welcome to the Anime News and Seasonal Updates section! Here is where members can post about their excitement for upcoming franchises and new seasons. When posting, keep in mind that the rules and code of conduct still apply, and all anime posted must follow a pg-13 or TV-14 rating*. No anime with extreme gore/hentai or ecchi is allowed. 

Seasonal Updates and Anime News Articles MUST be written by yourself or credit for the information/article must be clearly stated in the opening post of the thread and include a link to the source.

Discussions about the anime once they've premiered should be posted in this section. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the moderator of this section, Cosmos-Hime.

*If there are any questions concerning the rating of a show, or you'd like to consider posting about an anime that's not strictly tv-14 please feel free to contact the moderator so it can be reviewed. We are required with the use of these forums to maintain a pg-13 friendly site, but don't want to stifle discussions.

Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! J9l9ggtAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! ZljsmsfAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! HgsylbpAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! H72lzbbAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Zxye6pnAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Yd822b56Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Ya3a57x4Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! YbdpswhyAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Y99dsuseAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! YcjcugypAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Y87nx37bAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Yaj7ycqoAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Ycqmwry7Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Y7u2ahk5Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Y99n4uscAnime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Ybqgtlt7Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/

Anime News and Seasonal Updates Rules-read me before posting!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Anime and Manga Discussions :: Anime News and Seasonal Updates-