The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Azumanga Daioh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Azumanga Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Azumanga Daioh   Azumanga Daioh I_icon_minitime17th March 2018, 8:00 pm

Who HASN'T heard of this anime comedy classic? According to wikipedia ran only for a year-back in 2002-with 26 episodes. I was there for the hype when it hit westernization around 2005-2007, and ADV licensed it for distribution back when it was still around. Thankfully, it's gotten a re-release, and you can pick up the entire series on amazon.
It's basically the life of a group of girls who share the same homeroom throughout their zany years in high school-including the 10 year old genus, Chio, excitable Tomo, the rather air-headed transfer student Osaka, and even their homeroom teacher has some quirks of her own!

Azumanga Daioh 48810

In other words, I was one of those people who bought the new re-release and rediscovered the charm of this cute show. Tomo used to be my main favorite, but now I find I love all the girls fairly equally. and this thread is basically a spam of love I have for this show lol

So what is your favorite skit in the show? What about favorite character? 

Azumanga Daioh J9l9ggtAzumanga Daioh ZljsmsfAzumanga Daioh HgsylbpAzumanga Daioh H72lzbbAzumanga Daioh Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Azumanga Daioh Zxye6pnAzumanga Daioh Yd822b56Azumanga Daioh Ya3a57x4Azumanga Daioh YbdpswhyAzumanga Daioh Y99dsuseAzumanga Daioh YcjcugypAzumanga Daioh Y87nx37bAzumanga Daioh Yaj7ycqoAzumanga Daioh Ycqmwry7Azumanga Daioh Y7u2ahk5Azumanga Daioh Y99n4uscAzumanga Daioh Ybqgtlt7Azumanga Daioh Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

Azumanga Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azumanga Daioh   Azumanga Daioh I_icon_minitime18th March 2018, 8:27 am

This is one of the funniest series I've seen. It's funny when the cat keeps biting Sakaki's hand!  Azumanga Daioh 3884866259

Azumanga Daioh Cdbtqb10Azumanga Daioh AngelicsakuraAzumanga Daioh 0tz8bk10

Azumanga Daioh 4wkftq10Azumanga Daioh Q5lumd10Azumanga Daioh Kmhtvf10Azumanga Daioh Zyt4kz10Azumanga Daioh A6qlyk10
Avatar and siggys by various friends!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com

Azumanga Daioh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Anime and Manga Discussions :: General Anime Discussion-