The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects   [MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2019, 5:28 pm

wow my notifications of this thread got buried so far deep xD

Totally subbed to your channel now! Have you made any more progress on the game since last Oct?

[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 20988_v[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 20988_s[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 36226_v
[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 Et1bWu6[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 UYgdPZB[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 IYzEL7[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 Zm82bZI[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 Fph3eEL[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 AwbCmiF[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 7UeDrPr[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 J3LPkpE[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 SA1eBr[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 WHso3i[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 Z9nJOOh[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 VdeeceP[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 TfS1i3G[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
SelectedLime375
Pyramidal Crystal

SelectedLime375

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects   [MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th February 2019, 11:59 am

@Brit-chan wrote:
wow my notifications of this thread got buried so far deep xD

Totally subbed to your channel now! Have you made any more progress on the game since last Oct?
Thanks! I've been reworking the input so it works with a gamepad. I just finished reworking the character select today. Next up is adding a second "player". It won't be control-able yet, I'm just working on the mechanics for now. Once I've got that done I'll post another video update.

Also woo-hoo, we made it to 2 pages! [MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 2027930456

[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 ZuK3aZJ[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 W9RZwIY[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 Z3BlcaJ
Like Sailor Moon and LEGO? Then come check out my LEGO Sailor Moon project!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/selectedlime375/home
SelectedLime375
Pyramidal Crystal

SelectedLime375

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects   [MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th February 2019, 9:27 am

Base mechanics for the second player and gamepad input are now setup. I've updated the HUD for the players to better match LEGO games. The HUD also changes based on whether the player is active or not. I've also updated the model for the coins and they rotate now.

The camera has been updated so if follows both players. The players are "tethered" to each other, so they are limited in how far away they can move from each other. I grew up playing the first LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Batman video games, so I'm using some of the older LEGO game mechanics like the player tether, which kept both players on the screen.

Changelog:

[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 ZuK3aZJ[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 W9RZwIY[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects - Page 2 Z3BlcaJ
Like Sailor Moon and LEGO? Then come check out my LEGO Sailor Moon project!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/selectedlime375/home

[MM] SelectedLime375's LEGO Sailor Moon Projects

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Artists-