The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

(GAME) You're Banned Because....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (GAME) You're Banned Because....   (GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime4th February 2019, 1:22 am

RutleJake, you're banned for having a holiday signature in February Razz

(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Hovdd3z(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Zljsmsf(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Hgsylbp(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 H72lzbb(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Zxye6pn(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Yd822b56(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ya3a57x4(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ybdpswhy(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y99dsuse(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ycjcugyp(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y87nx37b(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Yaj7ycqo(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ycqmwry7(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y7u2ahk5(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y99n4usc(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ybqgtlt7(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: (GAME) You're Banned Because....   (GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime4th February 2019, 12:25 pm

Cosmos-Hime

You are being banned for using a moving emoji in your last post

(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 MVbgdR5(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 46269_s(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 5WqjohK
(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 JbHC4Sp(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 PiG1PHR(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Q9zW8RB(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 RndOQtN(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 EaPA44a(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 93IiO2C(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Vhz6fFi(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 ZeTKpWN(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 SVM11a6(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ug3TkOX(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y0Oa9mL(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 BG8xyRt(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: (GAME) You're Banned Because....   (GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime4th February 2019, 12:57 pm

You're banned for having a crossover avatar.

(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 9tk9OZb(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Leeks (GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 6W9nKT4 
~ Brit's Secretary ~ Avatar // Sig // Me/Diana
THE LEEK TO ANDI'S SOUP BUCKET
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: (GAME) You're Banned Because....   (GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime4th February 2019, 11:21 pm

starchild, you're banned for having an animated avatar.

(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Kiz7JKM
(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 0UResDW(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: (GAME) You're Banned Because....   (GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th February 2019, 11:30 am

You're banned for having an Otaku Senshi in your signature.

(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 JingleLuna(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 JingleDiana(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 JingleUsagi(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 JingleSelene(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Nmu29vn(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 JingleMau(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: (GAME) You're Banned Because....   (GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th February 2019, 10:17 pm

Luna, you're banned for not having otaku senshi in your signature. Razz

(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Kiz7JKM
(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 0UResDW(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: (GAME) You're Banned Because....   (GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28th March 2019, 3:41 pm

Chris, you're banned for having so much rainbow text in your signature

(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Hovdd3z(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Zljsmsf(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Hgsylbp(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 H72lzbb(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Zxye6pn(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Yd822b56(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ya3a57x4(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ybdpswhy(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y99dsuse(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ycjcugyp(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y87nx37b(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Yaj7ycqo(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ycqmwry7(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y7u2ahk5(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y99n4usc(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Ybqgtlt7(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
nm___i3bfc
Pyramidal Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: (GAME) You're Banned Because....   (GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28th March 2019, 10:28 pm

Cosmos-Hime, you're banned for moderating in the wrong forum.

I can only state my view, and hope that as many as possible will agree. My view is this: The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. 〜Bertrand Russell
(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Pluto110(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Tnn6on10(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Rgdmve10
(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 50-0510(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 100x5010(GAME) You're Banned Because.... - Page 6 Code_110
Back to top Go down

(GAME) You're Banned Because....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: The Crown Arcade and Parlor-