The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Japanese Fashion Corner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malour

Malour

Japanese Fashion Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime23rd September 2018, 11:04 pm

From the traditional Kimono, to the numerous street fashions, Japan offers a wide variety of colorful and stylish clothes. 

(A spring Yukata)
Japanese Fashion Corner! 195968-870x626-Yukata-kimono

(The many styles of Lolita, Sweet, Gothic, Classic, Victorian)
Japanese Fashion Corner! Japanese-street-fashion-Lolita-style

(Decora/Fairy Kei)

Japanese Fashion Corner! Th_IMG_0863

Which is your favorite? Would you wear any of them if given the chance?  

Japanese Fashion Corner! DduJg0sJapanese Fashion Corner! 0od88dOJapanese Fashion Corner! J4rfbjT
Japanese Fashion Corner! PD4JnAM Japanese Fashion Corner! H79IpEU Japanese Fashion Corner! L2wJINd 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime28th September 2018, 4:43 pm

I do love Lolita dresses. They aren't really my style as far as things I would actually wear, but I always think they are so pretty!

Japanese Fashion Corner! Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime28th September 2018, 6:17 pm

I love the kimono look.

Japanese Fashion Corner! Ezemfb10Japanese Fashion Corner! Anknxw10Japanese Fashion Corner! Wkptbz10
Japanese Fashion Corner! Chibib10Avatar and Signature by Diana Japanese Fashion Corner! Moonbu10

Japanese Fashion Corner! Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime28th September 2018, 6:47 pm

I would love to wear a Yukata if I ever visited Japan during a spring festival

Japanese Fashion Corner! DduJg0sJapanese Fashion Corner! 0od88dOJapanese Fashion Corner! J4rfbjT
Japanese Fashion Corner! PD4JnAM Japanese Fashion Corner! H79IpEU Japanese Fashion Corner! L2wJINd 
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime29th September 2018, 6:20 am

Yukata... i would to wear one a day

Japanese Fashion Corner! Gz9fJapanese Fashion Corner! 5l5eJapanese Fashion Corner! Dfo1ss10
Thank you Sailor Neptune, crystal bunny and cosmos-hime^^
French fan so... sorry for my bad english !
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime30th September 2018, 10:59 pm

I’ve always had a oft spot for kimonos. I love how ornate to modern they can look-and there’s a whole method to accessorizing that is certainly something different! Still have no idea how they walk in those high sandles.

Japanese Fashion Corner! J9l9ggtJapanese Fashion Corner! ZljsmsfJapanese Fashion Corner! HgsylbpJapanese Fashion Corner! H72lzbbJapanese Fashion Corner! Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Japanese Fashion Corner! Zxye6pnJapanese Fashion Corner! Yd822b56Japanese Fashion Corner! Ya3a57x4Japanese Fashion Corner! YbdpswhyJapanese Fashion Corner! Y99dsuseJapanese Fashion Corner! YcjcugypJapanese Fashion Corner! Y87nx37bJapanese Fashion Corner! Yaj7ycqoJapanese Fashion Corner! Ycqmwry7Japanese Fashion Corner! Y7u2ahk5Japanese Fashion Corner! Y99n4uscJapanese Fashion Corner! Ybqgtlt7Japanese Fashion Corner! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime30th September 2018, 11:22 pm

I will second Cosmos-hime's sentiments!!
I'd also love to at least try on a full Lolita co-ord one day ahhh.... So cute!

Japanese Fashion Corner! BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2018, 5:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will definitely second that, especially about the shoes XD I may have good balance, but put me in those and I'd probably waddle around like a toddler LOL 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

If I were to try one of the Lolita styles, I would probably go with sweet Lolita. How about you?

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2018, 8:41 pm

I would love to try punk, gothic, or steampunk styles!!! And I definitely would want to get one of those beautiful curled-end wigs to go with it <3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2018, 8:53 pm

Oh definitely! They are so pretty!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Fashion Corner!   Japanese Fashion Corner! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese Fashion Corner!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Celebration Threads Archives :: World Fair Archive-