The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 6:43 am

Back from the grave just in time for Halloween, the Galaxy Cauldron newsletter is back and better than ever!

WHAT. Really?

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Giphy

Yes!

...Reeeeally?

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Giphy
YES!

Click here to see it in all its glory!

Didja know? Lotus Crystal members got first look at the newsletter last week. PM Sailor Jupiter or Artemis to ask about raising ranks, today!

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 30th November 2018, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 8:13 am

This looks awesome - great job guys!! Very Happy

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Rq4Any2Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! JBtc6h7 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2DMlRL9 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! MOS3y8g Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhhIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 9:42 am

YESSSSS IT IS A THING NOW!!! Amazing work done by the best <3 <3

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 47160_v Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 47160_s Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 47419_v
Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2WPgU7lIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Nqu4ydQIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2WSeIvRIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2ULKo47 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2MQhcGjIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2BnPbBpIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2UGU5kcIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2t3eOD4Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! H4RJ9NpIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! ZsJp5xQ Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 0FasRXRIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2DU3SO9Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2llR5dvIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! PbHXamVIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2SDpuXe
Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Ranma-kun

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 9:45 am

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING  Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 3150097195 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 3150097195 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 3150097195

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Xtnl1y10
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 10:22 am

It's just amazing ! Very good Job...

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Gz9fIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 5l5eIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Dfo1ss10
Thank you Sailor Neptune, crystal bunny and cosmos-hime^^
French fan so... sorry for my bad english !
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Naru

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 12:52 pm

Coolness!  I'll look forward to the next one!

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Rgdmve10Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 7cqysl10Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Qzwje410
Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 27210 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Iq3u1r10 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! T9m93f10 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Ggonom10 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Zuwczj10 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Sfnhpq10 Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Pd4jna10
Code:
MoonieCode[1.14.15c] SM:5+m+ F:s2+|5:vTo+Bl:aNa+|½Ry+:pR1|Cl D:sSe-½|11½:vDe-|Ga:pGx½ X:2dic|204ezs|98efs:m4xm:l2 O:d-:l+½:?x P:lUs:a22:s6:w:f200:f:-:eGrBrg:hBk-:t-:cW:bA+:*Aq:y--:r+|-
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 2:10 pm

IT CAME BACK! Though I think it might have been the newspaper I'm remembering. BUT STILL!

I love this! Great job, guys!

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Hovdd3zIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! ZljsmsfIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! HgsylbpIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! H72lzbbIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Zxye6pnIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Yd822b56Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Ya3a57x4Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! YbdpswhyIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Y99dsuseIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! YcjcugypIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Y87nx37bIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Yaj7ycqoIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Ycqmwry7Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Y7u2ahk5Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Y99n4uscIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Ybqgtlt7Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Diagnosed

Diagnosed

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 4:27 pm

Said it in the Lotus channel but I'll say it again: LOOKS AMAAAAZING!!

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Malour
Lotus Crystal

Malour

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 9:57 pm

Oh my golly! It looks SO COOL!!!!!!!!  Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 1955989781

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! DduJg0sIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 0od88dOIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! J4rfbjT
Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! PD4JnAM Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! H79IpEU Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! L2wJINd 
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 10:16 pm

YAYY!!! It looks wonderful <333!! So excited this is back!!

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Karaok10Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Snowfl10Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Leader13
MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime9th October 2018, 8:09 am

Awesome!! ❤️

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! JingleLunaIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! JingleDianaIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! JingleUsagiIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! JingleSeleneIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Nmu29vnIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! JingleMauIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime9th October 2018, 2:25 pm

Thank you for all the compliments everyone!

Just as a reminder to some and new information for others! We are looking for someone to write an anime or manga article review. If interested please contact Artemis or myself! The sooner the better so i can get working on an AWESOME spread for your writing!

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Nqs_ke10Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! IZgnUMZ Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 9cSvZlY

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! RGoJoD8

Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime9th October 2018, 11:28 pm

Holy cow, this looks so awesome!!! 8D

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Kiz7JKM
Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 0UResDWIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
whitehexe
Pyramidal Crystal

whitehexe

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime12th October 2018, 7:12 pm

Loooove it!! It’s so pretty and cute!!!

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Bydianaq2id7
Back to top Go down
https://travelinggeta.blogspot.com/ http://whitehexe.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!   Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! I_icon_minitime18th October 2018, 1:21 pm

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! 1955989781 awesome job team!

Higher, Further, Faster

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! VLrVQpIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! VLrwzFIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! VLrDuMIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! Rumbellesprite_by_pallasmercury-d7egeroIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! CVFJdIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! CV31qIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! PLo5ILLIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! VLrNr6Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! VLrKMbIntroducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter! VLrzWe
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/

Introducing... The Galaxy Cauldron Newsletter!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Announcements & Site Updates-