The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Empty
PostSubject: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 8:25 am

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Dg9brhW

As you know, after you have been a member for three months, you become eligible to reach the third rank in the Galaxy Cauldron, a Lotus Crystal! Lotus Crystals are Senior Members and the highest rank below Staff. Please read this post for details on how to advance to the next level yourself, and remember to PM Sailor Jupiter or Artemis if you are eligible or if you have any questions.

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 4011577294 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 4011577294 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 4011577294

But now it's time to announce that...

An Ordinary Girl

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2025-33

is our latest member to achieve the rank of Lotus Crystal!

@An Ordinary Girl wrote:
My favorite anime so far has been Puella Magi Madoka Magica.  I found it while searching for an anime which had a deep plot that would keep me interested, while still being aesthetically pleasing and fun.  I honestly was not expecting a magical girl anime, but PMMM delivered on all accounts and continues to amaze me in new ways every time I re-watch it.

From the complete absence of holes in the plot (despite its intricacy) to the magnificent and highly symbolic artwork, it was always apparent that the animators were putting their all into their work. The characters are identifiable and sympathetic, while remaining realistic.  I also appreciate that the creators were willing to risk some viewers not understanding everything in order to produce such a deep anime that rewards the re-watcher.  Finally, the ending (of the series) completes the story while still leaving room for creative discussion..

Let's all give a warm congratulations! ^.^

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 1666845134 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 3098893119
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 9:10 am

Yeah congrats An ordinary girl !!

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Gz9fThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 5l5eThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Dfo1ss10
Thank you Sailor Neptune, crystal bunny and cosmos-hime^^
French fan so... sorry for my bad english !
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 9:40 am

Ooh congrats!!

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! JingleLunaThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! JingleDianaThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! JingleUsagiThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! JingleSeleneThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Nmu29vnThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! JingleMauThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 9:44 am

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! MVbgdR5The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 46269_sThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 5WqjohK
The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! JbHC4SpThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! PiG1PHRThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Q9zW8RBThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! RndOQtNThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! EaPA44aThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 93IiO2CThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Vhz6fFiThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! ZeTKpWNThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! SVM11a6The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Ug3TkOXThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Y0Oa9mLThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! BG8xyRtThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Ranma-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 9:47 am

Congratulations!!! Really well deserved!!!

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Xtnl1y10
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 10:07 am

Congrats!!!! <3

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 47160_v The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 47160_s The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 47419_v
The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2WPgU7lThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Nqu4ydQThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2WSeIvRThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2ULKo47 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2MQhcGjThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2BnPbBpThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2UGU5kcThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2t3eOD4The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! H4RJ9NpThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! ZsJp5xQ The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 0FasRXRThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2DU3SO9The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2llR5dvThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! PbHXamVThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2SDpuXe
The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Naru

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 11:35 am

Thanks everyone!!! The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 2422052349

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Rgdmve10The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 7cqysl10The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Qzwje410
The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 27210 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Iq3u1r10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! T9m93f10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Ggonom10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Zuwczj10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sfnhpq10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Pd4jna10
Code:
MoonieCode[1.14.15c] SM:5+m+ F:s2+|5:vTo+Bl:aNa+|½Ry+:pR1|Cl D:sSe-½|11½:vDe-|Ga:pGx½ X:2dic|204ezs|98efs:m4xm:l2 O:d-:l+½:?x P:lUs:a22:s6:w:f200:f:-:eGrBrg:hBk-:t-:cW:bA+:*Aq:y--:r+|-
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 12:36 pm

Congrats Ordinary!!

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Cdbtqb10The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! AngelicsakuraThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Melody11

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Vjair410The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Q5lumd10The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Kmhtvf10The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Vwppnw10The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Zyt4kz10
Avatar and siggys by various friends!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Sailor Mercury

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 1:16 pm

Congratulations! The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 4:29 pm

Yaaaay! Way to go, Ordinary Girl!  The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 378648805

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Hovdd3zThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! ZljsmsfThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! HgsylbpThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! H72lzbbThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Zxye6pnThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Yd822b56The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Ya3a57x4The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! YbdpswhyThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Y99dsuseThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! YcjcugypThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Y87nx37bThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Yaj7ycqoThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Ycqmwry7The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Y7u2ahk5The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Y99n4uscThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Ybqgtlt7The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 7:13 pm

not so ordinary any more huh?

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! MVbgdR5The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 46269_sThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 5WqjohK
The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! JbHC4SpThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! PiG1PHRThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Q9zW8RBThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! RndOQtNThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! EaPA44aThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 93IiO2CThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Vhz6fFiThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! ZeTKpWNThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! SVM11a6The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Ug3TkOXThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Y0Oa9mLThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! BG8xyRtThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed

Diagnosed

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 8:42 pm

Lol I love that it's your Hallowe'en avi that will go down in history as your graduation face XD. Gorgeous.

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS!!! So proud of you T^T!!

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime20th October 2018, 11:27 am

CONGRATULATIONS!

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SuperSailorChibiMoon_zps81wkhnk5 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Chibi10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Um3KQEm The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! EMJiBkn The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SailorVenusEarlier_zpszcl70bms
  The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! F3kuJJP The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! JBqjWYT The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! QrvGgir The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SailorGalaxia-1_zpsc2lc7kfy The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! SfnHpqY The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! ASL1NSl The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Qh3Zeve
Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime20th October 2018, 2:44 pm

congrats!  The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 868675979

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Moonsi10

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_LunaHuman02-1_zpsbztytmvpThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! DarkMercury_zpsektdr2kz  The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! T5uett10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SuperSailorMoon_zpsjphhqsyx  The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SailorMercury02_zpsdxxsptoh The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SailorMars02_zpsmrpucerrThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SailorVenus02_zpsydokljjb
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime20th October 2018, 4:23 pm

Congratulations!

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Naru

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime20th October 2018, 8:53 pm

@Diagnosed wrote:
Lol I love that it's your Hallowe'en avi that will go down in history as your graduation face XD. Gorgeous.
It does kinda clash with the username, huh?

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Rgdmve10The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 7cqysl10The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Qzwje410
The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 27210 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Iq3u1r10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! T9m93f10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Ggonom10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Zuwczj10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sfnhpq10 The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Pd4jna10
Code:
MoonieCode[1.14.15c] SM:5+m+ F:s2+|5:vTo+Bl:aNa+|½Ry+:pR1|Cl D:sSe-½|11½:vDe-|Ga:pGx½ X:2dic|204ezs|98efs:m4xm:l2 O:d-:l+½:?x P:lUs:a22:s6:w:f200:f:-:eGrBrg:hBk-:t-:cW:bA+:*Aq:y--:r+|-
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2018, 4:27 pm

Congratulations!!

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Cxvgdi10The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Sxhq2u10The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Ei0ceh10
The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 4011577294 Avatar by Serenyve The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 4011577294
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!   The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2018, 5:11 pm

Congrats!!! I've so enjoyed your screenshot game, your discussions and the moonie code thread! I'm so glad you've joined us. Very Happy Very Happy

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 20988_vThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 20988_sThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 36226_v
The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Et1bWu6The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! UYgdPZBThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! IYzEL7The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Zm82bZIThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Fph3eELThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! AwbCmiFThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! 7UeDrPrThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! J3LPkpEThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! SA1eBrThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! WHso3iThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! Z9nJOOhThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! VdeecePThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! TfS1i3GThe Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal! XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com

The Raising of An Ordinary Girl to Lotus Crystal!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Announcements & Site Updates-