The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yume Musical

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime31st October 2018, 9:42 am

I want to share another one fan cosplay with you. It's a deutsch group, Yume musical. They make a very good job too and it's lots of work i think. They do musicals like sera myu. Do you like this ?

Yume Musical Gz9fYume Musical 5l5eYume Musical Dfo1ss10
Thank you Sailor Neptune, crystal bunny and cosmos-hime^^
French fan so... sorry for my bad english !
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime3rd November 2018, 5:57 am

Moderator's Note:

I'm impressed by how many people they've managed to include in their production!! Having been in a cosplay group myself, I can tell you coordinating schedules for rehearsing is NOT easy when it's something that's just for fun... I should try to find more photos of the group because it's hard to tell from the video (or the part that I watched ^^;;; ) how well their costumes were done. In any case, very cool! #squadgoals for sure XD.

Yume Musical BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime3rd November 2018, 2:09 pm

Yesssss!!! I love Yume Musical!! I've been meaning to watch more of their shows, but a while back I watched Yume no Naka (within a dream) and loved it!! They had a good combination of songs from different shows, and also added in totally new elements to the story that I love!!

I definitely need to watch some more of their stuff!!

Yume Musical Karaok10Yume Musical Snowfl10Yume Musical Leader13
MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime4th November 2018, 2:25 am

Tank you diagnosed !

Yes i think it's difficult for planning... 
I Watched just two or three musicals but i love it. They make a very good job, and added new elements like says Cardea. They makes a musical one for PGSM too ! It's old and the video is bad but i liked it.

They have a deviant art if you want to see photos https://www.deviantart.com/yumemusical

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime8th November 2018, 7:55 pm

Oh wow, i only watched a little bit of the video you posted and it's very impressive! It pretty much is a full production and I like how they are using things from existing musicals but doing their own take on the SM story too (which is a very Myu like this to do!)

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Yume Musical 20988_vYume Musical 20988_sYume Musical 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
Yume Musical Et1bWu6Yume Musical UYgdPZBYume Musical IYzEL7Yume Musical Zm82bZIYume Musical Fph3eELYume Musical 7UeDrPrYume Musical AwbCmiFYume Musical I2DGvTXYume Musical J3LPkpEYume Musical SA1eBrYume Musical WHso3iYume Musical Z9nJOOhYume Musical VdeecePYume Musical TfS1i3GYume Musical XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime9th November 2018, 8:47 am

Yes they make their production with various sera myu songs and news, for fans it's awesome. I am happy if you like too^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yume Musical

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-