The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Empty
PostSubject: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 12:14 am

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Dg9brhW

As you know, after you have been a member for three months, you become eligible to reach the third rank in the Galaxy Cauldron, a Lotus Crystal! Lotus Crystals are Senior Members and the highest rank below Staff. Please read this post for details on how to advance to the next level yourself, and remember to PM Sailor Jupiter or Artemis if you are eligible or if you have any questions.

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4011577294 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4011577294 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4011577294

But now it's time to announce that...

Ktenshi

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 570-46

is our latest member to achieve the rank of Lotus Crystal!

@Ktenshi wrote:
My favorite Anime and Manga is still, hands down, Sailor Moon. While I saw the 90s anime first as a six year old in the wee early mornings (when I managed to convince my grandma to let me stay home from school), the show didn't really hit me until almost six years later, when Cartoon Network decided to have an anime block with Moltar, from Space Ghost, hosting it. And even then, I only saw the very last episode of Classics that came on at the time. Even though I vaguely knew the story, that episode actually moved me a lot to just watch the series from the beginning whenever it aired.  

What drew me towards this show in particular over any other show, was the story. I loved the story the idea of magical kingdoms, a magical rock, the romance and intrigue that it bought with it. When I read the manga, I loved the franchise even more (I was about thirteen/fourteen when I got my hands on the Tokyopop/Smile/ChixMix editions). I liked that the story wasn't afraid to be dark or to have scary elements in it. It was exactly what young teenage me wanted and could never find anywhere. Magical girls who were different from each other, but had their own core values and strengths. That having a love interest didn't devalue you as a person but also not having one wasn't a problem either.  

I have to say, Sailor Moon impacted me a lot because it gave me friends and it gave me a way to cope with the world overall. It gave me an outlet to learn to write my own things and how to create overall. Without it, I wouldn't have made friends in high school as easily on and offline. I wouldn't have figured out or found inspiration to write or enjoy stories or get into mythology or astronomy. Or, an interest in other magical girl shows. There's more, but this is already kind of long, but suffice to say, Sailor Moon literally opened an entire world for me.

Let's all give a warm congratulations! ^.^

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 1666845134 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 3098893119
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Naru

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 1:16 am

Congratulations!!!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 3884866259

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Rgdmve10The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 7cqysl10The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Qzwje410
The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 27210 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Iq3u1r10 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! T9m93f10 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Ggonom10 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Zuwczj10 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Sfnhpq10 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Pd4jna10
Code:
MoonieCode[1.14.15c] SM:5+m+ F:s2+|5:vTo+Bl:aNa+|½Ry+:pR1|Cl D:sSe-½|11½:vDe-|Ga:pGx½ X:2dic|204ezs|98efs:m4xm:l2 O:d-:l+½:?x P:lUs:a22:s6:w:f200:f:-:eGrBrg:hBk-:t-:cW:bA+:*Aq:y--:r+|-
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 1:53 am

Congrats!!!!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! SMMangaClubThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 55894_sThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4LhwAG3
The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! SfnHpqYThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! YAG2cSLThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Zyp4MHWThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! U7p7kP4The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 1Eb5udHThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! AwbCmiFThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! DwGHsWw
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 3:19 am

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 1286073631 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 1286073631 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 1984953407
 Thanks!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! K89MdvnThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4J5ytssThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! KopjJoBThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! UTIUAQIThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! KqkXDgjThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! FcDm0bqThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Cwfr89c
______
The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4OZ9rNmThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! SzQIynwThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 7rVBcAcThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! XqVMbkWThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! NzTsy3RThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Yt6hPTL
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 4:59 am

Aaaaah congrats!!!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 20988_vThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 20988_sThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 36226_v
The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Et1bWu6The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! UYgdPZBThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! IYzEL7The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Zm82bZIThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Fph3eELThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! AwbCmiFThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 7UeDrPrThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! J3LPkpEThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! SA1eBrThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! WHso3iThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Z9nJOOhThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! VdeecePThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! TfS1i3GThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 5:06 am

Congratulations, Ktenshi!! Reading that really makes me want to hear what Moltar's introductions for Sailor Moon were like....

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Karaok10The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Snowfl10The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Leader13
MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 5:26 am

Way to go, Ketenshi!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Hovdd3zThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! ZljsmsfThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! HgsylbpThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! H72lzbbThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Zxye6pnThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Yd822b56The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Ya3a57x4The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! YbdpswhyThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Y99dsuseThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! YcjcugypThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Y87nx37bThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Yaj7ycqoThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Ycqmwry7The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Y7u2ahk5The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Y99n4uscThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Ybqgtlt7The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Diagnosed

Diagnosed

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 1:55 pm

Awww I loved reading that T^T! It's been so great having you back with us!!

Here's a big, heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 2:31 pm

Congrats Ktenshi ! It's so interessant to read your text !

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Gz9fThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 5l5eThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Dfo1ss10
Thank you Sailor Neptune, crystal bunny and cosmos-hime^^
French fan so... sorry for my bad english !
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 2:51 pm

Better late than never, old friend! <3
Moltar... ah Moltar. My best friend who also thrust me into this world.

Congrats, Ktenshi!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 9tk9OZbThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Leeks The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 6W9nKT4 
~ Brit's Secretary ~ Avatar // Sig // Me/Diana
THE LEEK TO ANDI'S SOUP BUCKET
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 3:27 pm

Congratulations!!!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Cxvgdi10The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Sxhq2u10The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Ei0ceh10
The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4011577294 Avatar by Serenyve The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4011577294
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 5:35 pm

Congrats!!! <3

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 47160_v The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 47160_s The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 47419_v
The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2WPgU7lThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Nqu4ydQThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2WSeIvRThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2ULKo47 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2MQhcGjThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2BnPbBpThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2UGU5kcThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2t3eOD4The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! H4RJ9NpThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! ZsJp5xQ The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 0FasRXRThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2DU3SO9The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2llR5dvThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! PbHXamVThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2SDpuXe
The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 7:39 pm

Congrats!!!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! JingleLunaThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! JingleDianaThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! JingleUsagiThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! JingleSeleneThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Nmu29vnThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! JingleMauThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 9:39 pm

Congratulations!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 11:18 pm

Congrats!!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Cdbtqb10The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! AngelicsakuraThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Melody11

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Vjair410The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Q5lumd10The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Kmhtvf10The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Vwppnw10The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Zyt4kz10
Avatar and siggys by various friends!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime12th November 2018, 12:48 am

@cardea wrote:
Congratulations, Ktenshi!! Reading that really makes me want to hear what Moltar's introductions for Sailor Moon were like....
Thanks!  Also this is what it used to soundlike before Tom showed up.
first warnings: There's a few blinking/flashing stuff. and SO very 90s.

-Moltar on the subject of  Teamwork. This is also a little bit later on. The Graphics got better-:

And now the Promo For Sailor Moon:

(If you wanna take a trip to Memory Lane, this dude has ALL of Toonami's old promos with Moltar and Tom. - Here Be Old Promos from Toonami

@Starchild wrote:
Better late than never, old friend! <3
Moltar... ah Moltar. My best friend who also thrust me into this world.

Congrats, Ktenshi!

Haha, yeah think it's like six years, but I did it! <3

Thanks everyone!  The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 1955989781 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 1984953407

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! K89MdvnThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4J5ytssThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! KopjJoBThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! UTIUAQIThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! KqkXDgjThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! FcDm0bqThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Cwfr89c
______
The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4OZ9rNmThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! SzQIynwThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 7rVBcAcThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! XqVMbkWThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! NzTsy3RThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Yt6hPTL
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime12th November 2018, 12:56 am

Aaaah those were such a blast from the past. Thanks for sharing! I just barely remember the Moltar days. Good times <3

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 20988_vThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 20988_sThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 36226_v
The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Et1bWu6The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! UYgdPZBThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! IYzEL7The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Zm82bZIThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Fph3eELThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! AwbCmiFThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 7UeDrPrThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! J3LPkpEThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! SA1eBrThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! WHso3iThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Z9nJOOhThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! VdeecePThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! TfS1i3GThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Sailor Mercury

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime12th November 2018, 4:32 pm

Congratulations! The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 1984953407
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime25th November 2018, 7:37 am

A very belated congratulations!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SuperSailorChibiMoon_zps81wkhnk5 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Chibi10 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Um3KQEm The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! EMJiBkn The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SailorVenusEarlier_zpszcl70bms
  The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! F3kuJJP The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! JBqjWYT The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! QrvGgir The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SailorGalaxia-1_zpsc2lc7kfy The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! SfnHpqY The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! ASL1NSl The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Qh3Zeve
Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime30th November 2018, 2:27 pm

Congrats!  Cheers

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Moonsi10

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_LunaHuman02-1_zpsbztytmvpThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! DarkMercury_zpsektdr2kz  The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! T5uett10 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SuperSailorMoon_zpsjphhqsyx  The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SailorMercury02_zpsdxxsptoh The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SailorMars02_zpsmrpucerrThe raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Sprite_SailorVenus02_zpsydokljjb
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Moonlight Dreaming
Lotus Crystal

Moonlight Dreaming

Lotus Crystal

Title : ----tv static----

PostSubject: Re: The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!   The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! I_icon_minitime30th November 2018, 2:46 pm

Congrats Ktenshi!

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! VCTlQ4I The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Moon1 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Moon2
the Moonlight is Dreaming - graphics by nqs, diana, serenyve, sailor neptune & myself
 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 6I8NYS3 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 07Yr98O The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! IO1xxxs The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! BpxjF2q The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! AbVm1N9 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! 4chs0wI The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! Festib11 The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! YuoFKiP The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal! VWpPnwp
Back to top Go down

The raising of Ktenshi to Lotus Crystal!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Announcements & Site Updates-