The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» Into the double digits! (lpw #10)
by GreenPea501 Today at 5:37 pm

» Holiday Cheer Awards ~ Voting!
by GreenPea501 Today at 5:35 pm

» Staff Holiday Cheer Awards ~ Voting!
by Sailor Arkas Today at 5:32 pm

» Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest
by Sailor Arkas Today at 5:26 pm

» Word Association Game
by Sailor Arkas Today at 5:24 pm

» This or That?
by Sailor Arkas Today at 5:24 pm

» Festibration Bingo
by Princess Luna Today at 3:42 pm

» Discord Karaoke ~ Festibration Edition!
by cardea Today at 3:21 pm

» Does anyone know where I can buy a necklace based on Usagi's first transformation brooch from Crystal?
by princessstar Today at 2:53 pm

» [HC Event] Star Catchers
by Sailor Mercury Today at 2:53 pm

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sera Myu Fanclub

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cardea
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Sera Myu Fanclub   13th November 2018, 7:19 pm

Welcome to the Sera Myu Fan Club

About the Club
Leader: Cardea
Co-Leader: Brit-chan

The Sera Myu Fanclub is a place for anyone interested in the Sailor Moon musicals, more commonly known as Sera Myu. It will provide information for new fans, and a place to discuss and watch together for all fans.

Join us on Discord
Please note: Sailor Venus or another available admin will have to add you to the club channel once you join GC's server. So as soon as you join the club, let Cardea or Brit-chan know so they can get them to add you!
If you have any other questions about the club, feel free to ask in thread or shoot the leaders a PM.

Planned Club Activities:
Get to Know You, Myu
Create Myu Resources
Stream
Myu Discussions

Current Activity:
Get to know You, Myu

Whether you are a veteran fan or new to Myu, we want to get to know you and what your experience with Sera Myu has been.

Code:
[b]How many musicals have you watched?[/b]
[b]List Which Ones:[/b]
[b]What was your first Myu experience?[/b]
[b]Favorite Myu?[/b]
[b]Favorite Song?[/b]
[b]What would you like to gain from this club?[/b]

Discussion of the Month:

Coming Soon!

Beautiful Bumpers under the Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Member List:
cardea (leader)
Brit-chan (co-leader)
Diagnosed
nm___i3bfc
SpikeDevilman
emrys
CrystalBunny
Jess-chan
 Starchild
 Sportsnutd
 Ari

Credits:
banner by Brit-chan and Cardea
renders by myuresource and jay 
bumpers by Diana

MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++

Last edited by cardea on 18th November 2018, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   13th November 2018, 7:41 pm

How many musicals have you watched? All of them! (I think, unless there magical hidden ones i've never heard of). I've seen everything recorded with the exception of The Super Live (which doesn't have a recording, yet(?)).  Only other things I haven't see are fankans and extra videos or fan made productions.
List Which Ones: Yeeah not gunna list them all. ;D

What was your first Myu experience? For a long time, I had kind of "heard" about the musicals. Maybe seen them talked about on fansites and what not, but never really knew much about them. One day, I was like "eff it" and I went looked them up on youtube and I either ended up watching Mugen Gakuen first or Starlights Ryuusei Densetsu (i kinda can't remember). After watching the a Stars show and enjoying it (although finding the differences kinda odd at the time), I decided to check out Sailor Stars. From there, I never really ventured further until I met a member here on GC (who is no longer around, saddly Sad ), who ended up [s]forcing[/s] showing me all the other shows and kinda guided me through them. After watching SuperS, I was hooked.

Favorite Myu? Both Kaguya Shima Densetsu and the Revised version, the Shin Kaguya's are pretty much right up there as being favorites. I just really love the Kaguya story in general. They boast the best of Myu AND the best songs.

Favorite Song? LINK and Junketsu no Narcissism, but the list actually goes on for...quite a while....a top 10 would even be too hard. Maybe I should do a Top 20 XD

What would you like to gain from this club? A place to talk about Myu and work on resources for the overall fandom! Like a "Guide to the Dracul Series" (which i seriously want to work on and get on SeaofSerenity.net) and a Myu for Beginners Guide or Master Myu post of some sort. Something to get newbies going. I also REALLY love watching the shows with other people and chatting while we watch. It's so much fun, especially when someone hasn't seen it before.

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
nm___i3bfc
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   13th November 2018, 8:33 pm

How many musicals have you watched?
5 I think? I also looked through some of the additional videos and songs.
List Which Ones:
Ryuusei Densetsu, Kakyuu-Ouhi Kourin, La Reconquista, Petite Etrangere, Mugen Gakuen ~ Mistress Labyrinth~, and that would probably be the ones that I remember having viewed.
What was your first Myu experience?
I kind of felt like watching a Sailor Stars musical, so I decided to download one of them, and that was Ryuusei Densetsu. I was pretty excited, hoping to see Princess Kakyuu in the musical, but she didn't actually show up in that one, so I was kind of disappointed, especially since the Starlights also seemed to have a relatively small role in a musical called "Shooting Star(s)". Then I watched the kaiteban-somewhat, Kakyuu-ouhi Kourin, which I really enjoyed, even if it felt a little rushed towards the ending. fan service for me yay! Afterwards I really got into them .
Favorite Myu?
I can't really say yet .
Favorite Song?
A Shooting Star Light, but not exclusively that really, I like other numbers also.

What would you like to gain from this club?
Some place to talk about Sera Myu, as it isn't exactly, well, everyday conversational stuff, hah .
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   13th November 2018, 10:29 pm

How many musicals have you watched? As of this post, 15.

List Which Ones: In order; La Reconquista, Sailor Moon SuperS (Kaiteiban), Eien Densetsu (Kaiteiban), Shin Kourin Densetsu, Petite Etrangere, Kaguya Shima Densetsu, Starlights - Ryuusei Densetsu, Last Dracul Jokyoku, Transylvania no Mori, Dark Kingdom Fukkatsu Hen, Sailor Moon SuperS, Transylvania no Mori (Kaiteiban), Last Dracul Final Chapter, Ai no Sanctuary, Sailor Stars.

What was your first Myu experience? I've known of the musicals' existence for a while, since before I even got into Sailor Moon. But one day on the GC Discord, somebody posted a Youtube link to... LINK of all things and I thought the song was really catchy. Later I started talking to Brit about getting into the musicals since she's the authority on them and from there I began watching starting with La Reconquista. I try to watch one at least every night or every other night.

Favorite Myu? It may have been cheap in many factors (especially costume design), but I really enjoyed Dark Kingdom Fukkatsu Hen. The very first Myu and also the only one to feature the guardian cats. It was straightforward, not too long, and filled with cheese; the ideal musical to just relax and turn your brain off with.

Favorite Song? There's quite a few contenders for this title, but FIRE takes the cake.

What would you like to gain from this club? I want to grow the rather small Myu fanbase with my entry and talk to other folks about the musicals. Pretty simple reasons, really.

Code:
MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:5+m- F:sVe+++<Ch++Ma+Sa:vG+++Ti++4G+DeIr:aAr++Gr+<HeLu+:pSS+*++ D:A4- X:[*]:a204s+:m76s O:d+?:s??:o?:a-:h+:?x P:a++:s54:w+:eB:hBl--:t--:cWh:*Aq:y

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   13th November 2018, 10:52 pm

YAAAAY IT'S HEEEERE!!!! T^T I'm so thrilled, you gaiiiiis!!!! Thank you again for starting it! And LOOK HOW MANY OF US THERE ARE ALREADY!! YUS! LEMME PIN THIS BEAUTY!!

*ahem* Okee I'mma do the thing...XD.

How many musicals have you watched? 5 in their entirety... So many snippets here and there (even 45 minute-long portions ;_; ) of others...

List Which Ones:
1993 Summer - Gaiden Dark Kingdom Fukkatsu Hen
2002 Summer - Mugen Gakuen -Mistress Labyrinth-
La Reconquista
Petite Étrangère
Un Nouveau Voyage

Back in 2001 at an anime convention, I saw a Sailor Jupiter cosplayer in the GAUDIEST outfit I had ever seen XD. I asked her as politely as I could what inspired her to make the costume and my mind was totally blown when she told me there were musicals of my utmost favorite anime/manga!! I think I let my prejudice for the outfits win the day though, 'cause I didn't bother looking into it much until an acquaintance from another con burned me a CD of the Black Lady songs, sent me a billion YouTube links, and forced me to listen so we could talk about them and sing together on Skype XD. But I only gained an actual interest in watching a full musical when I covered HEREAFTER with Tsuki no Uta AND IT WAS MAGICAL. Video clips alone do NOT do Myu justice!!

Favorite Myu?
I think probably Mugen Gakuen so far? Though the big chunks of NogiMyu and one of the Draculs (I forget which ^^; ) that I've seen are fantastic as well.

Favorite Song?
Over the Moon - the version where Venus sings a chunk at the beginning.

More knowledge and appreciation for Myu and definitely more watching! I love chatting with everyone about it :3.

Avatar: me | Bumpers: Diana & NQS | Signature: Serenyve
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Ranma-kun

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   14th November 2018, 8:03 am

How many musicals have you watched? 
2...? I haven't seen any in entirety.. yet  I have actually planned since September to watch La Reconquista though but never had the time. 
List Which Ones:
I really can't remember. It was those which Brit and Diagnosed streamed for GC's 7th Anni.
As I said above, the GC 's 7th Anni Livestream held by Brit and Diagnosed
Favorite Myu? 
...can't really say yet XD
Favorite Song? 
...neither this one XD
I would like to gain the confidence to watch at least one Myu in its entirety.

Siggy by Serenyve
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   14th November 2018, 8:42 am

How many musicals have you watched? I can't remember how many I have fully seen. I think about 2? I was in it for mostly the songs in the beginning. 
List Which Ones: Transylvania no Mori, Mugen Gakuen
What was your first Myu experience? Hearing Sailor War 1995 as a WAV file on one of my frequented songs
Favorite Myu? Mugen Gakuen
Favorite Song?Broken Mobius:Talisman Version, Sailor War 1995, La Soldier, Stay Alone, Brand New World.
What would you like to gain from this club? A better in depth knowledge of the older Myus, as I usually only watched certain clips. While I'm a fan of them, I haven't actually seen a lot of them in their entirety. Just snippets

I think you're magicall // I think you're wonderful // Because of you my heart is, COLORFUL
~ Brit's Secretary ~ Avatar // Sig // Me/Diana
THE LEEK TO ANDI'S SOUP BUCKET
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com http://www.deviantart.com/drakon-aglaia
emrys
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   14th November 2018, 8:55 am

Yeaaaah !

How many musicals have you watched? All i think, ah exept the super live and nogimyu ! 
List Which Ones: too long...
What was your first Myu experience? I have read about myus before watch the anime. In fact i watched my first myu before the anime... a little complicated to understand all but i fell in love with that. 
The first time i look for cosplay's video about PGSM, and i find myu video !

Favorite Myu? Eien densetsu, the first i watched
Favorite Song? Just one ??? so hard... sailor war, La fatalite, Link.
What would you like to gain from this club?A place to speak about myus, watch more with all of you, more informations, and may be help for little things.

Thank you Sailor Neptune, crystal bunny and cosmos-hime^^
French fan so... sorry for my bad english !
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   14th November 2018, 1:04 pm

How many musicals have you watched? 2
List Which Ones: Sailor Stars Kaiteiban and Eien Densetsu 
What was your first Myu experience? I don't remember. I must have seen some clips on Youtube
Favorite Myu? From what I saw, Sailor Stars
Favorite Song? Everlasting Moonlight
What would you like to gain from this club? I hope to be able to see more, especially the newer ones!

Avatar and siggys by various friends!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   14th November 2018, 7:14 pm

Yay! This makes me excited reading your surveys and helps us get an idea where you all are at. If you are on GC's Discord but not in the Myu Club chat, let one of us know so we can get you added!

We had a lot of chatter today about various Myu things and got to talking about the SuperS musicals, which are often a recommended starting place for Myu newbies. We may plan a group watch of the first SuperS soon so keep an eye out. ;D

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Diagnosed

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   15th November 2018, 11:43 am

Btw, Crystal Bunny here's the ones we streamed for the Anni if you happen to recognize the titles...

with dates and times to jog your memory maybe?:

Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
cardea
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   15th November 2018, 5:26 pm

just realized i never actually posted my answers to the questions, whoops!

How many musicals have you watched? All of the recorded ones!
List Which Ones: No!
What was your first Myu experience? I first found out about myu when I was in middle school (2010) by listening to the songs on youtube. I wanted to watch the shows, but I wanted to watch them in order and I couldn't find Gaiden, so I just. Didn't. Then, after I gradated high school in 2016, I finally watched all of the shows in one summer! (and yes, I did watch them chronologically!)
Favorite Myu? All of the kaguyas!! I love the story, the characters, the songs, it's all so good! Recently, I feel like Shin Kaguya is my favorite due to the music and pirate characterization, but it changes around a lot...
Favorite Song? Junketsu no Narcissism! but there are so many good ones.... everything from the kaguyas, all the three lights songs, anything opera..... 
What would you like to gain from this club? More myu fans!!!!!!! For real tho, the thing I'm most excited for is watching more shows with everyone, streams are always so fun! And then just in general talking about myu with everyone, and making resources so myu is even more accessible and we get even more myu fans! (so pretty much everything)

Seeing everyone's responses is super exciting!! It will be interesting to see how thoughts change as we watch more and more together!

MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   18th November 2018, 5:29 am

*sneaks in*

*drops bumpers*

*sneaks out*

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   18th November 2018, 9:21 am

*____* All the sparkles!!! Thanks, Diana!

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   18th November 2018, 9:37 am

How many musicals have you watched? um not really sure but i have been to some of the live streams
List Which Ones: dont remember names except dracula one
What was your first Myu experience?   A GC Livestream and a wonderful person named Brit-Chan
Favorite Myu? dont know yet/wanna see more
Favorite Song?  FIRE/Galixa gorgeous and a few others 
What would you like to gain from this club? friends and more myu's to watch.(Mostly for the first time)

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Ari
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Resident Shipper

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   18th November 2018, 11:26 am

I would like to join the club!

How many musicals have you watched? Five
List Which Ones: La Reconquista, Petite Etrangere, Un Nouveau Voyage, Amour Eternal, and Le Mouvement Final.
What was your first Myu experience? The new 20th anniversary revival. But I'd love to watch all of the older ones, as well!
Favorite Myu? Le Mouvement Final
Favorite Song? My Guiding Light 
What would you like to gain from this club? More experience with the older musicals!
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   18th November 2018, 1:10 pm

Thank you Diana!!! They're gorgeous!

I've added anyone who has posted an intro to the member list!

Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Fanclub   18th November 2018, 1:36 pm

Wow, what nice bumpers!! :takes a few and dashes off:

Avatar and siggys by various friends!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com

Sera Myu Fanclub

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Sailor Moon Live Action & Musicals-