The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Saphir Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Sakuranbo

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Ordinary Sailor Guardian

Saphir Dedication Thread Empty
PostSubject: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime16th November 2018, 11:38 am

Hey everybody! I decided to make a Dedication Thread for Saphir and he is one of my favorite male villains along with Prince Demande. If anyone is a fan of Saphir, you can talk about him on this thread.

Here are pictures of Saphir:

Saphir Dedication Thread Image88

Saphir Dedication Thread Image89

Saphir Dedication Thread Image90

Saphir Dedication Thread Sailor10
Credit for signature goes to Sakuranbo, formerly known as Mistress Rei (Me).
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime16th November 2018, 1:12 pm

I don't think I've ever seen that manga illustration of him! Which scan is it from? Loving the details on the jacket! Shame the amount of detail was scrapped for both anime.

Saphir Dedication Thread Hovdd3zSaphir Dedication Thread ZljsmsfSaphir Dedication Thread HgsylbpSaphir Dedication Thread H72lzbbSaphir Dedication Thread J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Saphir Dedication Thread Zxye6pnSaphir Dedication Thread Yd822b56Saphir Dedication Thread Ya3a57x4Saphir Dedication Thread YbdpswhySaphir Dedication Thread Y99dsuseSaphir Dedication Thread YcjcugypSaphir Dedication Thread Y87nx37bSaphir Dedication Thread Yaj7ycqoSaphir Dedication Thread Ycqmwry7Saphir Dedication Thread Y7u2ahk5Saphir Dedication Thread Y99n4uscSaphir Dedication Thread Ybqgtlt7Saphir Dedication Thread Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime16th November 2018, 2:09 pm

He was a lot better and more fleshed out in the manga than he was in the 90s anime, which is ironic because normally the 90s anime is kinder towards the antagonists and develops them more.

Saphir Dedication Thread Sprite_SuperSailorChibiMoon_zps81wkhnk5 Saphir Dedication Thread Chibi10 Saphir Dedication Thread Um3KQEm Saphir Dedication Thread EMJiBkn Saphir Dedication Thread Sprite_SailorVenusEarlier_zpszcl70bms
  Saphir Dedication Thread F3kuJJP Saphir Dedication Thread JBqjWYT Saphir Dedication Thread QrvGgir Saphir Dedication Thread Sprite_SailorGalaxia-1_zpsc2lc7kfy Saphir Dedication Thread SfnHpqY Saphir Dedication Thread ASL1NSl Saphir Dedication Thread Qh3Zeve
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Pyramidal Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime16th November 2018, 2:33 pm

Huh, that's interesting, I guess I might have to reread that part in the manga! I thought he was more sympathetic in the anime version.
Petite Etrangere:

I can only state my view, and hope that as many as possible will agree. My view is this: The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. 〜Bertrand Russell
Saphir Dedication Thread Pluto110Saphir Dedication Thread Tnn6on10Saphir Dedication Thread Rgdmve10
Saphir Dedication Thread 50-0510Saphir Dedication Thread 100x5010Saphir Dedication Thread Code_110
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime16th November 2018, 3:23 pm

@nm___i3bfc wrote:
Huh, that's interesting, I guess I might have to reread that part in the manga! I thought he was more sympathetic in the anime version.
Petite Etrangere:

He was something else in that play. Definitely was a twist I didn't see coming.

As a little refresher for you, Petite Etrangere Saphir mostly was his manga self, only towards the end he and Demando switch places.

Spoiler:

Saphir Dedication Thread Sprite_SuperSailorChibiMoon_zps81wkhnk5 Saphir Dedication Thread Chibi10 Saphir Dedication Thread Um3KQEm Saphir Dedication Thread EMJiBkn Saphir Dedication Thread Sprite_SailorVenusEarlier_zpszcl70bms
  Saphir Dedication Thread F3kuJJP Saphir Dedication Thread JBqjWYT Saphir Dedication Thread QrvGgir Saphir Dedication Thread Sprite_SailorGalaxia-1_zpsc2lc7kfy Saphir Dedication Thread SfnHpqY Saphir Dedication Thread ASL1NSl Saphir Dedication Thread Qh3Zeve
Back to top Go down
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Sakuranbo

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime17th November 2018, 10:44 am

@Cosmos-Hime wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen that manga illustration of him! Which scan is it from? Loving the details on the jacket! Shame the amount of detail was scrapped for both anime.

I don't know which scan it's from and I just found the picture online. I love the details on his jacket too and yeah I agree that it is a shame that the design wasn't included in the two Sailor Moon Anime series.

Back to top Go down
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Sakuranbo

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime17th November 2018, 10:49 am

@SpikeDevilman wrote:
He was a lot better and more fleshed out in the manga than he was in the 90s anime, which is ironic because normally the 90s anime is kinder towards the antagonists and develops them more.

That's true and I like him in the 90s anime a lot more since he has more character development, plus he's more sympathetic too.

Back to top Go down
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Sakuranbo

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime17th November 2018, 10:52 am

@nm___i3bfc wrote:
Petite Etrangere:

I agree that Saphir is more sympathetic in the 90s anime and he is relatable too unlike his Manga/Crystal counterpart.

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime17th November 2018, 4:11 pm

Moderator's Note:

As for the image Cosmos-hime was wondering about, I recognize it from the Materials Collection ^_^.

EDIT: I also found this really great picture of a young Saphir from the 90's anime!

Saphir Dedication Thread U5TSyQ0

I vaguely recall this scene was pretty touching. Also interesting is that he already had the Black Moon Clan mark when he was young. I'll have to go rewatch the scene to see if there was anything said about it!

Saphir Dedication Thread BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime7th December 2018, 10:07 am

I like Saphir in Myu (well and anime and manga too but Myu is fun!) It took me a while but I found a clip from the Black Lady myu where Saphir is in it. I was hoping to find more clips of him from Myu but alas youtube has none (probably due toe copyrights xD)

Saphir Dedication Thread 20988_vSaphir Dedication Thread 20988_sSaphir Dedication Thread 36226_v
Saphir Dedication Thread Et1bWu6Saphir Dedication Thread UYgdPZBSaphir Dedication Thread IYzEL7Saphir Dedication Thread Zm82bZISaphir Dedication Thread Fph3eELSaphir Dedication Thread AwbCmiFSaphir Dedication Thread 7UeDrPrSaphir Dedication Thread J3LPkpESaphir Dedication Thread SA1eBrSaphir Dedication Thread WHso3iSaphir Dedication Thread Z9nJOOhSaphir Dedication Thread VdeecePSaphir Dedication Thread TfS1i3GSaphir Dedication Thread XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Sakuranbo

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime12th December 2018, 7:13 am

Response :

I agree that the scene is very touching and Saphir looks so adorable when he was little.

Last edited by Mistress Rei on 10th March 2019, 10:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Sakuranbo

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saphir Dedication Thread   Saphir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime12th December 2018, 7:18 am

Saphir is amazing in the Sera Myu musicals and it's true that it's hard finding videos about the musicals on YouTube sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Saphir Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion :: Individual Characters & Couples-