The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Your favourite
Style 1
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_vote_lcap38%Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Style 2
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_vote_lcap19%Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Style 3
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_vote_lcap19%Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Style 4
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_vote_lcap0%Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Style 5
 19% [ 3 ]
Style 6
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_vote_lcap5%Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Empty
PostSubject: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime17th November 2018, 5:30 am

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Winter10

Hello Everyone !

rules:

It's time to vote ! I want to thank you all for your participation ! 
We have 6 beautiful styles, and you must to vote for your favourite
You have until december 24 !
 Good Luck !

Style 1

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y8bo

Style 2

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 5xom

Style 3

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Lba0

Style 4

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Ayxn

Style 5

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Pyvz

Style 6

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 5gf9

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Gz9fWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 5l5eWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Dfo1ss10
Thank you Sailor Neptune, crystal bunny and cosmos-hime^^
French fan so... sorry for my bad english !

Last edited by emrys on 13th December 2018, 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime6th December 2018, 11:48 pm

That was a pretty cute doll maker! I feel like I could have done a lot of different styles~.

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime7th December 2018, 9:09 am

Yes there are lots of styles ^^

thank you diagnosed and averyone who participate !

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Gz9fWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 5l5eWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Dfo1ss10
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime7th December 2018, 8:38 pm

Entry sent!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 20988_vWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 20988_sWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 36226_v
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Et1bWu6Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest UYgdPZBWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest IYzEL7Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Zm82bZIWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Fph3eELWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest AwbCmiFWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 7UeDrPrWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest J3LPkpEWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest SA1eBrWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest WHso3iWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Z9nJOOhWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest VdeecePWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest TfS1i3GWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime7th December 2018, 11:08 pm

Sent away!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Hovdd3zWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest ZljsmsfWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest HgsylbpWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest H72lzbbWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Zxye6pnWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Yd822b56Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Ya3a57x4Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest YbdpswhyWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y99dsuseWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest YcjcugypWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y87nx37bWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Yaj7ycqoWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Ycqmwry7Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y7u2ahk5Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y99n4uscWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Ybqgtlt7Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime8th December 2018, 7:24 am

Sent mine in!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleLunaWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleDianaWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleUsagiWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleSeleneWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Nmu29vnWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleMauWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2018, 3:40 am

Thank you for your participations ! It's time to vote now ! Good luck !

Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2018, 4:35 am

Voted! Good job everyone!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 9tk9OZbWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Leeks Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 6W9nKT4 
~ Brit's Secretary ~ Avatar // Sig // Me/Diana
THE LEEK TO ANDI'S SOUP BUCKET
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2018, 4:40 am

Voted!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2PWkVUc Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2WzKZXS Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2E0CCgG
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2WPgU7lWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Nqu4ydQWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2WSeIvRWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2ULKo47 Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2MQhcGjWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2BnPbBpWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2UGU5kcWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2t3eOD4Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest H4RJ9NpWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest ZsJp5xQ Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 0FasRXRWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2DU3SO9Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2llR5dvWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest PbHXamVWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2SDpuXe
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2018, 5:31 am

Voted

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Cxvgdi10Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Sxhq2u10Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Ei0ceh10
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 4011577294 Avatar by Serenyve Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 4011577294 
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2018, 2:01 pm

Voted!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Hovdd3zWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest ZljsmsfWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest HgsylbpWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest H72lzbbWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest J9l9ggt
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Zxye6pnWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Yd822b56Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Ya3a57x4Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest YbdpswhyWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y99dsuseWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest YcjcugypWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y87nx37bWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Yaj7ycqoWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Ycqmwry7Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y7u2ahk5Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y99n4uscWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Ybqgtlt7Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2018, 2:26 pm

voted! they are all very pretty

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest MVbgdR5Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 46269_sWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 5WqjohK
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JbHC4SpWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest PiG1PHRWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Q9zW8RBWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest RndOQtNWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest EaPA44aWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 93IiO2CWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Vhz6fFiWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest ZeTKpWNWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest SVM11a6Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Ug3TkOXWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Y0Oa9mLWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest BG8xyRtWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Pyramidal Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2018, 3:30 pm

Voted! :diana1:

I can only state my view, and hope that as many as possible will agree. My view is this: The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. 〜Bertrand Russell
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Pluto110Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Tnn6on10Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Rgdmve10
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 50-0510Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 100x5010Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Code_110
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2018, 3:40 pm

Voted!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleLunaWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleDianaWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleUsagiWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleSeleneWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Nmu29vnWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleMauWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2018, 5:26 pm

Voted! These are so pretty!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime14th December 2018, 9:52 am

Voted!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 20988_vWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 20988_sWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 36226_v
Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Et1bWu6Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest UYgdPZBWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest IYzEL7Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Zm82bZIWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Fph3eELWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest AwbCmiFWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest 7UeDrPrWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest J3LPkpEWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest SA1eBrWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest WHso3iWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Z9nJOOhWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest VdeecePWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest TfS1i3GWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime18th December 2018, 5:00 am

Voted! Good luck, guys!

Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime18th December 2018, 8:53 am

voted! they're all super cute tho!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Karaok10Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Snowfl10Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Leader13
MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime25th December 2018, 3:27 am

And the winner is : LaMoonstar !

Congratulations ! You win this siggy made by Diana !

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest E7DrWYk

Thank you all for your participation !

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime25th December 2018, 6:49 am

Wow! Great job, LaMoonstar!

Thanks for hosting, emrys! This was fun Smile.

Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime25th December 2018, 3:24 pm

Wow, Thank you! All the entries were really pretty. 

Thank you for hosting, emrys!

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Moonsi10

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Sprite_LunaHuman02-1_zpsbztytmvpWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest DarkMercury_zpsektdr2kz  Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest T5uett10 Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Sprite_SuperSailorMoon_zpsjphhqsyx  Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Sprite_SailorMercury02_zpsdxxsptoh Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Sprite_SailorMars02_zpsmrpucerrWinter and Festibration Dress Up Contest Sprite_SailorVenus02_zpsydokljjb
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime25th December 2018, 3:27 pm

Congrats, LaMoonstar!

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest   Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest I_icon_minitime4th January 2019, 8:01 pm

Congrats LaMoonstar!

Back to top Go down

Winter and Festibration Dress Up Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Celebration Threads Archives-