The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Bungo Stray Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malour

Malour

Bungo Stray Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Bungo Stray Dogs   Bungo Stray Dogs I_icon_minitime4th December 2018, 8:50 am

Bungo Stray Dogs Latest?cb=20171124100605

Whether you're a part of the Armed Detective Agency or the Port Mafia, everyone is allowed to come here to this beautiful neutral territory and chat about this wonderful series! 

Bungo Stray Dogs DduJg0sBungo Stray Dogs 0od88dOBungo Stray Dogs J4rfbjT
Bungo Stray Dogs PD4JnAM Bungo Stray Dogs H79IpEU Bungo Stray Dogs L2wJINd 
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Bungo Stray Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungo Stray Dogs   Bungo Stray Dogs I_icon_minitime6th December 2018, 9:02 pm

I've seen bits of this anime around, and my friend has a keychain of one of the characters. What is it about? Is there a manga?

Bungo Stray Dogs Hovdd3zBungo Stray Dogs ZljsmsfBungo Stray Dogs HgsylbpBungo Stray Dogs H72lzbbBungo Stray Dogs J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Bungo Stray Dogs Zxye6pnBungo Stray Dogs Yd822b56Bungo Stray Dogs Ya3a57x4Bungo Stray Dogs YbdpswhyBungo Stray Dogs Y99dsuseBungo Stray Dogs YcjcugypBungo Stray Dogs Y87nx37bBungo Stray Dogs Yaj7ycqoBungo Stray Dogs Ycqmwry7Bungo Stray Dogs Y7u2ahk5Bungo Stray Dogs Y99n4uscBungo Stray Dogs Ybqgtlt7Bungo Stray Dogs Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Malour

Malour

Bungo Stray Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungo Stray Dogs   Bungo Stray Dogs I_icon_minitime6th December 2018, 9:28 pm

Hi Cosmos-Hime! 

answering the second question first, yes, there is most definitely a manga! It's still ongoing, and the latest chapter came out about a week or two ago.

For the first question, it's about a group of people working at the Armed Detective Agency (or ADA for short). Most of the people at the Agency have some sort of supernatural ability, and are fighting against the Port Mafia, which rules the city's underworld. 

It also has a lot of literature references in it, most characters are named after a famous author, and their abilities named after a work of theirs (or a line from said work). I think there are a few that aren't, but a good deal are. 

Also I'm totally curious, which character is the keychain, do you know?

Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

Bungo Stray Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungo Stray Dogs   Bungo Stray Dogs I_icon_minitime25th January 2019, 10:12 pm

*poke* 

anyone else a fan of this series?

Back to top Go down

Bungo Stray Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Anime and Manga Discussions :: General Anime Discussion-