The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

The Galaxy Cauldron

The most powerful star in the universe. The place where worlds are created, stars are born, legends die and Sailor Moon lives forever.

HomeRegisterLog in

weird and random things about you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malour
Malour

weird and random things about you! Empty
PostSubject: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime27th January 2019, 5:39 pm

So I've seen this done before, you just post weird or random facts about yourself! 

You can do as many as you want, and if you remember more, feel free to post again! 

I'll start. 

1. I can hyper-extend my left pinky finger

2. I can meow like a kitten very realistically (it freaks my sister out LOL)

3. I can imitate a Brittish accent (I'm from the US)

Have fun y'all!!

weird and random things about you! DduJg0sweird and random things about you! 0od88dOweird and random things about you! J4rfbjT
weird and random things about you! PD4JnAM weird and random things about you! H79IpEU weird and random things about you! L2wJINd 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Sailor Zelda

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime28th January 2019, 7:20 am

1. I had a root canal when I was 11 (long story)

2.My left pinky can stretch out farther than my right (due to playing violin)

3. I had a great great uncle involved with Al Capone.

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Sportsnutd

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime28th January 2019, 12:52 pm

-I use a MAC computer in 2019

-I might try to write a children's book

-(most of you know this already but) I am the PUN-KING!

weird and random things about you! MVbgdR5weird and random things about you! 46269_sweird and random things about you! 5WqjohK
weird and random things about you! JbHC4Spweird and random things about you! PiG1PHRweird and random things about you! Q9zW8RBweird and random things about you! RndOQtNweird and random things about you! EaPA44aweird and random things about you! 93IiO2Cweird and random things about you! Vhz6fFiweird and random things about you! ZeTKpWNweird and random things about you! SVM11a6weird and random things about you! Ug3TkOXweird and random things about you! Y0Oa9mLweird and random things about you! BG8xyRtweird and random things about you! ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
chrissifniotis

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime29th January 2019, 12:45 am

1. I love maths! Years ago during work I was so proud of myself I discovered an equation that produces cube numbers from a set of certain square numbers;

(This notation is going to be so bad, I hope everyone can follow this)
n^3 = T(n)^2 - T(n - 1)^2

Every cubed number 'n' is equal to the difference between two consecutive squares of Triangular numbers 'T(n)'.

2. My interest in history was sparked after reading sections of the Civilopedia in Sid Meier's Civilization III.

3. I really wanted to create an anime in high school. I storyboarded part of a story to work for an album similar to how Interstella 5555 would end up being.

weird and random things about you! Kiz7JKM
weird and random things about you! 0UResDWweird and random things about you! 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Sailor Arkas

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime30th January 2019, 7:40 am

1. I re-read books and recite poems when I am stressed.
2. I can't stand for it to be too quiet - there is always music for film playing when I am around!
3. I sing sometimes when I am talking, especially when I am telling someone hello or goodbye.

weird and random things about you! Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
An Ordinary Girl

Title : GC's Official Naru

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime30th January 2019, 7:22 pm

1. I've never owned a smartphone.
2. I am obsessed with numbers and statistics.  You can successfully divert my mind from any topic for a good long while by posing a good mathematical (especially statistical) problem.
3. I dress in black frequently.

weird and random things about you! Rgdmve10weird and random things about you! Bkbrqq10weird and random things about you! Qzwje410
weird and random things about you! 27210 weird and random things about you! Cxhc1710 weird and random things about you! Nknzq110 weird and random things about you! Ggonom10 weird and random things about you! Zuwczj10 weird and random things about you! Sfnhpq10 weird and random things about you! Pd4jna10
Code:
MoonieCode[1.14.15c] SM:5+m+ F:s2+|5:vTo+Bl:aNa+|½Ry+:pR1|Cl D:sSe-½|11½:vDe-|Ga:pGx½ X:2dic|204ezs|98efs:m4xm:l2 O:d-:l+½:?x P:lUs:a22:s6:w:f200:f:-:eGrBrg:hBk-:t-:cW:bA+:*Aq:y--:r+|-
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
cardea

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime30th January 2019, 8:35 pm

1. I've been chased on foot by a police helicopter before (and no, I was not breaking the law)
2. I only know like 5 digits of pi in English but i know 26 in Japanese! 3.1415926535897932384626433
3. I pop my jaw over 100 times a day.

weird and random things about you! Karaok10weird and random things about you! Snowfl10weird and random things about you! Leader13
MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal
Sailor Makoto

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime1st March 2019, 7:03 am

1. I'm an Aquarius (sun and moon signs)

2. I'm in the California desert (HOT in the summer).

and 3. I have mild or high-functioning autism.

weird and random things about you! 1333987389  weird and random things about you! 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! weird and random things about you! 2552997083  weird and random things about you! 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

The triumph of intelligence over ignorance - The Phil Hendrie radio comedy show

Former names: Mike D boy and Solipsi Rai. The Galaxy Cauldron (2011-19), gone but not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
GreenPea501

Title : Offical kpop-veggie

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime1st March 2019, 9:54 am

if there is a vixx [my top kpop group] comeback showcase i'll be up at 7am otherwise i don't get up until 9am.

i hate voting in polls,etc

i like being alone and by myself 90% of the time

i don't care for politics at all

i want a palm tree to run for president

weird and random things about you! Navyandgold
Back to top Go down
https://starlightumma.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/BSBangel
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Sailor Arkas

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime1st March 2019, 4:27 pm

I really like working in the high school drama department.
I do all my laundry at the laundromat even though I have a washer and dryer.
When I lose something, I repeat what I am looking for in Spanish until I find it.

weird and random things about you! Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Mitsukara
Pyramidal Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal
Mitsukara

Title : Heir to the Dork Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime1st March 2019, 5:06 pm

1. I managed to self-teach a limited amount of programming (enough to do stuff in a fangame engine but not enough to make my own engine), but I'm terrible at reading comprehension, so I just get things figured out by experimentation mostly.
  2. I like anchovies, Easy Cheese, the first season and a half of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda, and my favorite of Ken Akamatsu's manga series was [i]A.I. Love You[i] rather than one of the more famous ones.
  3. I like fashion from the 80s and very early 90s, and tend to prefer clothes shopping at thrift stores.

@An Ordinary Girl wrote:
1. I've never owned a smartphone.
Me either, actually! I have a flip-phone from 2008. But I have to switch plans soon, so that might not last.

weird and random things about you! Y1p70O0weird and random things about you! 0em9cKEweird and random things about you! HDqyOuOweird and random things about you! 79EBujYweird and random things about you! F5HXuuiweird and random things about you! UI8PPQKweird and random things about you! SfnHpqYweird and random things about you! R1WBzwk
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mitsukara/gallery/68885149/Sailor-Moon-Fanart
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
chrissifniotis

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime2nd March 2019, 2:48 am

4. For some strange reason I'm binging on listening to Hello Internet podcasts right now. I don't know why. ^^;

5. I call myself the Unusual Gamer because I do think of myself as a very different type of gamer. I'm really not into the very action heavy stuff.

6. I'm double joined! I can stand up and even walk with my feet pointing in an obtuse angle.

weird and random things about you! Kiz7JKM
weird and random things about you! 0UResDWweird and random things about you! 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weird and random things about you!   weird and random things about you! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weird and random things about you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: The Crown Arcade and Parlor-
Jump to: