The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which poem do you love?
Poem #1
Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_vote_lcap67%Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Poem #2
Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_vote_lcap33%Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Malour

Malour

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!   Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_icon_minitime12th February 2019, 9:17 pm

Valentine's Day is upon us! And what spells out love better than a romantic poem? 

Be it a haiku, free verse, or structured however else you please, all poems are welcome! 

Rules

All styles of poetry are allowed, and no poem is too small! 

All entries will be PMd to me. Please do not post them here, or your entry will have to be disqualified. 

On the 21st, I will post all the poems, and set up a poll for everyone to vote on which poem they like best. 

On the last day of the event I will announce who won, and the names of every poet. 

good luck everyone!  Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 1955989781

Poems

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

In night skies clouds still
Nestle together like us
Sleeping side by side

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Roses are red
Violets are blue
GC Is sweet
and I love it too

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! DduJg0sRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 0od88dORed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! J4rfbjT
Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! PD4JnAM Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! H79IpEU Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! L2wJINd 

Last edited by Malour on 22nd February 2019, 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!   Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_icon_minitime22nd February 2019, 3:38 pm

I am so, so sorry for anyone participating in this contest, I had to go out of town, and I thought I would be able to keep up with this, but I didn't. I'm going to get the poems posted now, and the polls up for voting.

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! DduJg0sRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 0od88dORed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! J4rfbjT
Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! PD4JnAM Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! H79IpEU Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! L2wJINd 
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!   Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_icon_minitime22nd February 2019, 3:46 pm

not to worry malour

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! MVbgdR5Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 46269_sRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 5WqjohK
Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! JbHC4SpRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! PiG1PHRRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Q9zW8RBRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! RndOQtNRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! EaPA44aRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 93IiO2CRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Vhz6fFiRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! ZeTKpWNRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! SVM11a6Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Ug3TkOXRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Y0Oa9mLRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! BG8xyRtRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!   Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_icon_minitime23rd February 2019, 10:42 am

voted!

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!   Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_icon_minitime23rd February 2019, 11:32 am

Oh, those are sweet!  Voted!

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!   Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_icon_minitime26th February 2019, 9:32 am

I'll give everyone one more day to vote, then I'll announce the winner!

Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Pyramidal Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!   Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_icon_minitime26th February 2019, 10:24 am

...I can't decide for this one, both are good Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 3541594201

I can only state my view, and hope that as many as possible will agree. My view is this: The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. 〜Bertrand Russell
Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Pluto110Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Tnn6on10Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Rgdmve10
Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 50-0510Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 100x5010Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Code_110
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Naru

PostSubject: Re: Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!   Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_icon_minitime26th February 2019, 12:00 pm

Voted!

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Rgdmve10Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 7cqysl10Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Qzwje410
Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! 27210 Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Iq3u1r10 Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! T9m93f10 Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Ggonom10 Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Zuwczj10 Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Sfnhpq10 Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Pd4jna10
Code:
MoonieCode[1.14.15c] SM:5+m+ F:s2+|5:vTo+Bl:aNa+|½Ry+:pR1|Cl D:sSe-½|11½:vDe-|Ga:pGx½ X:2dic|204ezs|98efs:m4xm:l2 O:d-:l+½:?x P:lUs:a22:s6:w:f200:f:-:eGrBrg:hBk-:t-:cW:bA+:*Aq:y--:r+|-
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!   Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_icon_minitime26th February 2019, 6:41 pm

How did I miss this? I wish I'd seen it sooner-I would have sent one in. Voted!

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Hovdd3zRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! ZljsmsfRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! HgsylbpRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! H72lzbbRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Zxye6pnRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Yd822b56Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Ya3a57x4Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! YbdpswhyRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Y99dsuseRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! YcjcugypRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Y87nx37bRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Yaj7ycqoRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Ycqmwry7Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Y7u2ahk5Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Y99n4uscRed Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Ybqgtlt7Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!   Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! I_icon_minitime27th February 2019, 11:21 am

same!! in any case, i really love these both! Voted!

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Karaok10Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Snowfl10Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest! Leader13
MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down

Red Rose Riot Poems of Love Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Celebration Threads Archives-