The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Please Save My Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Sakuranbo

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Ordinary Sailor Guardian

Please Save My Earth Empty
PostSubject: Please Save My Earth   Please Save My Earth I_icon_minitime14th March 2019, 9:05 am

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted on here and this thread will be about a series called Please Save My Earth which was made in the 80s and continued until the 90s. The anime series has 6 episodes while the manga is already completed. The interesting thing is that Sailor Moon was inspired by Please Save My Earth and even though Please Save My Earth is not well known, it's still a very good series worth checking out. If anyone has seen and/or read Please Save My Earth, what do you think of the series?

Here's the Please Save My Earth English dub trailer: 

Please Save My Earth Sailor10
Credit for signature goes to Sakuranbo, formerly known as Mistress Rei (Me).
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Please Save My Earth   Please Save My Earth I_icon_minitime14th March 2019, 6:54 pm

Oh! This looks interesting! Do you know where it can be streamed? It looks like neither crunchyroll, hulu or Netflix have it Sad

Please Save My Earth ThMyaePlease Save My Earth 4jsq88
Please Save My Earth EryTeT
Please Save My Earth AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
Please Save My Earth UNUQgL
Please Save My Earth Qq4GRc

Please Save My Earth WYxcDXPlease Save My Earth VfipPuPlease Save My Earth QcYyasPlease Save My Earth RCRME8Please Save My Earth MwKWL7Please Save My Earth WbL1DGPlease Save My Earth 2tcOIqPlease Save My Earth JbCUuoPlease Save My Earth V4DbwTPlease Save My Earth YtpCB5Please Save My Earth Mmp9t9Please Save My Earth Dx2prT
Please Save My Earth MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Sakuranbo

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Ordinary Sailor Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Please Save My Earth   Please Save My Earth I_icon_minitime15th March 2019, 12:50 pm

Yeah it's a very interesting series and you can find all of the episodes on YouTube.

Please Save My Earth Sailor10
Credit for signature goes to Sakuranbo, formerly known as Mistress Rei (Me).
Back to top Go down

Please Save My Earth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Anime and Manga Discussions :: General Anime Discussion-