The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Empty
PostSubject: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime16th April 2019, 7:01 am

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! GVkA6ei

Hey there, fellow Galaxy Cauldronites!

I am pleased to announce the advancement of another member! As you know, members have the opportunity to have their rank elevated from a Star Seed to a Pyramidal Crystal. Please read this post for details on how to advance to the next level yourself, and remember to PM me if you are eligible or if you have any questions.
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294 Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294 Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294

Without further ado, let's all welcome the newest member to achieve the rank of Pyramidal Crystal!

Mitsukara

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 1940-40

Congratulations!
Soon, you'll be eligible to be a Lotus Crystal!

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294 Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294 Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 16th April 2019, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime16th April 2019, 7:42 am

Congrats!!!

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Cdbtqb10Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! AngelicsakuraAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Melody11

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 4wkftq10Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Q5lumd10Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Kmhtvf10Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Vwppnw10Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Zyt4kz10
Avatar and siggys by various friends!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime16th April 2019, 8:00 am

Congrats!!!!

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2PWkVUc Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2WzKZXS Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2E0CCgG
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2WPgU7lAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Nqu4ydQAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2WSeIvRAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2ULKo47 Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2MQhcGjAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2BnPbBpAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2UGU5kcAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2t3eOD4Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! VKsWgPLAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! ZsJp5xQ Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 0FasRXRAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2DU3SO9Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2llR5dvAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! PbHXamVAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2SDpuXe
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime16th April 2019, 8:25 am

yay all hail queen naru

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! MVbgdR5Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 46269_sAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 5WqjohK
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! JbHC4SpAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! PiG1PHRAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Q9zW8RBAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! RndOQtNAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! EaPA44aAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 93IiO2CAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Vhz6fFiAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! ZeTKpWNAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! SVM11a6Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Ug3TkOXAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Y0Oa9mLAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! BG8xyRtAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime16th April 2019, 8:45 am

Congrats, Mitsukara! ❤️

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Ejmbuzf Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 43796210 Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 3Tne815
 Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! KEVMhyW Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! VSyGlnG Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! KNhMzUe Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Festib10 Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I26fnqV Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! HqmXIsA Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 2kBr5Qw Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Ud7dobE Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Tgqz53A Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 5ZcxgDA
Signatures and bumpers by various lovely forum members, and avatar by Diana!
Maru's adopted daughter~ ♥️ 1/2 of the cat family!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Sakuranbo

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Ordinary Sailor Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime16th April 2019, 8:50 am

Congratulations Mitsukara!

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Sailor10
Credit for signature goes to Sakuranbo, formerly known as Mistress Rei (Me).
Back to top Go down
Mitsukara
Pyramidal Crystal

Mitsukara

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Heir to the Dork Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime16th April 2019, 11:39 am

Thanks, everyone! I know I don't post very often, but I've enjoyed a lot of conversations here and made a few friends so it has been pretty great. I hope to continue not goofing up too much. 
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 3884866259

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Y1p70O0Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 0em9cKEAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! HDqyOuOAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 79EBujYAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! F5HXuui           Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! R1WBzwk
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mitsukara/gallery/68885149/Sailor-Moon-Fanart
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime16th April 2019, 2:10 pm

Congratulations!!

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite_SuperSailorChibiMoon_zps81wkhnk5 Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Chibi10 Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Um3KQEm Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! EMJiBkn Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite_SailorVenusEarlier_zpszcl70bms
  Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! F3kuJJP Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! JBqjWYT Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! QrvGgir Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite_SailorGalaxia-1_zpsc2lc7kfy Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! SfnHpqY Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! ASL1NSl Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Qh3Zeve
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime17th April 2019, 1:11 am

\o/ I'm so happy for you. :'3 Congrats mate. Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 1955989781

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Kiz7JKM
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 0UResDWAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
nm___i3bfc
Pyramidal Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime17th April 2019, 3:54 am

おめでとう!  Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 868675979

I can only state my view, and hope that as many as possible will agree. My view is this: The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. 〜Bertrand Russell
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Pluto110Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Tnn6on10Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Rgdmve10
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 50-0510Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 100x5010Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Code_110
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime17th April 2019, 4:20 am

Congratulations!

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Uozeeg10Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Sxhq2u10Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Gu8r1i10
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294 Avatar by Serenyve Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294 
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime17th April 2019, 10:01 am

congrats !

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Gz9fAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 5l5eAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Dfo1ss10
Thank you Sailor Neptune, crystal bunny and cosmos-hime^^
French fan so... sorry for my bad english !
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime17th April 2019, 11:21 am

Way to go, Mitsukara!

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! J9l9ggtAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! ZljsmsfAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! HgsylbpAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! H72lzbbAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Zxye6pnAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Yd822b56Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Ya3a57x4Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! YbdpswhyAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Y99dsuseAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! YcjcugypAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Y87nx37bAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Yaj7ycqoAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Ycqmwry7Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Y7u2ahk5Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Y99n4uscAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Ybqgtlt7Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime17th April 2019, 11:59 am

Congratulations, you deserve it Smile

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 1984953407

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! SMMangaClubAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 55894_sAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 4LhwAG3
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! SfnHpqYAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! YAG2cSLAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Zyp4MHWAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! U7p7kP4Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 1Eb5udHAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! AwbCmiFAnnouncing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! DwGHsWw
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime17th April 2019, 5:27 pm

Yay! Congratulations!

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime17th April 2019, 8:54 pm

Heyoooo!!!! Congrats, Mitsukara!
Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! 1984953407

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal! BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos

Announcing Mitsukara's Transformation to Pyramidal Crystal!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Announcements & Site Updates-