The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[GAME] High Delivery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[GAME] High Delivery Empty
PostSubject: [GAME] High Delivery   [GAME] High Delivery I_icon_minitime14th May 2019, 3:53 pm

[GAME] High Delivery Time%20Machine

Alright Ladies, Gentleman, Cats, and Trains... It's time to hop on our wonderful time machine (Sorry that it's a one seater, oh well) and go back to 2016, three years ago... (CUE TIME MACHINE MUSIC!!!)

That's right! We are bringing back a classic game from Events past (Credit and Thanks to Cosmos-Hime)

HIGH DELIVERY!!!

[GAME] High Delivery JuMPPfa

(Rules thanks to Cosmos-Hime)
This game involves using a bottle tied to a balloon to collect flowers for delivery to the skies above. You use your mouse, which is a fan, in this case, to help navigate the balloon to catch various flowers before you reach the top of the skies. The trick is, however, that wherever you place the mouse, the balloon will move the opposite direction. If you have the mouse near the top of the balloon, it will go down; If you have it right, it will go left. This game is a bit tricky at first, but it's easy to get the hang of after a few tries! You can play as many times as you want, but you can only post your score in this thread once. So make sure it's the highest score you can get!

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/high.htm

GAME STARTS: May 17th
GAME ENDS: May 29th (Last day of the event)

If you play this wonderful game at least once you may also grab this wonderful Bumper made by the Graphics Kitty herself, Diana!!!
[GAME] High Delivery A8RpxDc

[GAME] High Delivery MVbgdR5[GAME] High Delivery 46269_s[GAME] High Delivery 5WqjohK
[GAME] High Delivery JbHC4Sp[GAME] High Delivery PiG1PHR[GAME] High Delivery Q9zW8RB[GAME] High Delivery RndOQtN[GAME] High Delivery EaPA44a[GAME] High Delivery 93IiO2C[GAME] High Delivery Vhz6fFi[GAME] High Delivery ZeTKpWN[GAME] High Delivery SVM11a6[GAME] High Delivery Ug3TkOX[GAME] High Delivery Y0Oa9mL[GAME] High Delivery BG8xyRt[GAME] High Delivery ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!

Last edited by Sportsnutd on 17th May 2019, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] High Delivery   [GAME] High Delivery I_icon_minitime17th May 2019, 4:17 pm

pssst, sports! You forgot to post the link to the game Razz

here it is!

[GAME] High Delivery Hovdd3z[GAME] High Delivery Zljsmsf[GAME] High Delivery Hgsylbp[GAME] High Delivery H72lzbb[GAME] High Delivery J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
[GAME] High Delivery Zxye6pn[GAME] High Delivery Yd822b56[GAME] High Delivery Ya3a57x4[GAME] High Delivery Ybdpswhy[GAME] High Delivery Y99dsuse[GAME] High Delivery Ycjcugyp[GAME] High Delivery Y87nx37b[GAME] High Delivery Yaj7ycqo[GAME] High Delivery Ycqmwry7[GAME] High Delivery Y7u2ahk5[GAME] High Delivery Y99n4usc[GAME] High Delivery Ybqgtlt7[GAME] High Delivery Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] High Delivery   [GAME] High Delivery I_icon_minitime17th May 2019, 4:46 pm

@Cosmos-Hime wrote:
pssst, sports! You forgot to post the link to the game Razz

here it is!
thankies flash game guardian angel

[GAME] High Delivery MVbgdR5[GAME] High Delivery 46269_s[GAME] High Delivery 5WqjohK
[GAME] High Delivery JbHC4Sp[GAME] High Delivery PiG1PHR[GAME] High Delivery Q9zW8RB[GAME] High Delivery RndOQtN[GAME] High Delivery EaPA44a[GAME] High Delivery 93IiO2C[GAME] High Delivery Vhz6fFi[GAME] High Delivery ZeTKpWN[GAME] High Delivery SVM11a6[GAME] High Delivery Ug3TkOX[GAME] High Delivery Y0Oa9mL[GAME] High Delivery BG8xyRt[GAME] High Delivery ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] High Delivery   [GAME] High Delivery I_icon_minitime18th May 2019, 5:17 am

I tried x3

[GAME] High Delivery Y9dvaVn

[GAME] High Delivery 2PWkVUc [GAME] High Delivery 2WzKZXS [GAME] High Delivery 2E0CCgG
[GAME] High Delivery 2WPgU7l[GAME] High Delivery Nqu4ydQ[GAME] High Delivery Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5[GAME] High Delivery 2WSeIvR[GAME] High Delivery 2ULKo47 [GAME] High Delivery 2MQhcGj[GAME] High Delivery 2BnPbBp[GAME] High Delivery 2UGU5kc[GAME] High Delivery 2t3eOD4[GAME] High Delivery H4RJ9Np[GAME] High Delivery ZsJp5xQ [GAME] High Delivery 0FasRXR[GAME] High Delivery 2DU3SO9[GAME] High Delivery 2llR5dv[GAME] High Delivery PbHXamV[GAME] High Delivery 2SDpuXe
[GAME] High Delivery 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Lotus Crystal

Lavender

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC’s Official Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] High Delivery   [GAME] High Delivery I_icon_minitime18th May 2019, 7:01 am

Erm, I played like four times or so, and the last time I played my score was 90, the time before that it was 82, I don't know why it says that is my best score, but yeah, just to clarify.

[GAME] High Delivery Screen10

[GAME] High Delivery Wnqqey10
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] High Delivery   [GAME] High Delivery I_icon_minitime18th May 2019, 1:49 pm

[GAME] High Delivery Aaa11

This game is harder then I remember

[GAME] High Delivery Hovdd3z[GAME] High Delivery Zljsmsf[GAME] High Delivery Hgsylbp[GAME] High Delivery H72lzbb[GAME] High Delivery J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
[GAME] High Delivery Zxye6pn[GAME] High Delivery Yd822b56[GAME] High Delivery Ya3a57x4[GAME] High Delivery Ybdpswhy[GAME] High Delivery Y99dsuse[GAME] High Delivery Ycjcugyp[GAME] High Delivery Y87nx37b[GAME] High Delivery Yaj7ycqo[GAME] High Delivery Ycqmwry7[GAME] High Delivery Y7u2ahk5[GAME] High Delivery Y99n4usc[GAME] High Delivery Ybqgtlt7[GAME] High Delivery Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] High Delivery   [GAME] High Delivery I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:58 pm

Umm...so this is kind of hard.  Fun though, thanks so much for hosting!
[GAME] High Delivery JCfXSvA

[GAME] High Delivery Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down

[GAME] High Delivery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Roppongi Hills Garden-