The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which entry best represents the theme?
Entry 1
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_vote_lcap38%GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Entry 2
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_vote_lcap15%GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Entry 3
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_vote_lcap46%GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Empty
PostSubject: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime10th July 2019, 4:40 am

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 8xPe12I

GC's 8th Anniversary (2019)
OTAKU SENSHI CONTEST

It's time to vote! Which entry do you feel best represents the theme? Don't forget if you vote you are eligible to grab the participant bumper thats in the spoiler below.

Entry 1

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Sailor10

The Senshi Name - Infinite Sailor Moon
Influences/powers - Love and Justice. Razz
Brief Description Paragraph - I imagine Sailor Cosmos as a sort of Usagi to Princess Serenity scenario, where they're technically the same person through reincarnation, but not really. So however-many reincarnations in the future, this version was a tier on the way to Cosmos, maybe taking the place of Super on the way to Cosmos' Eternal. She would use an upgraded Moon Stick staff like Serenity used in the manga. I tried to introduce elements that hinted at the transition by making the collar longer, leading into Cosmos' cape, adding a gradient to her hair to show that it was turning white, and adding ribbons to her heels as a middle ground between the winged heels and boots, among other things.

Entry 2

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Queen_10

Name: Sailor Selene
Influences: The Silver Crystal and later the moon tower/moon, all powers across all the different sailor moon canon revolving around the moon stick: (Moon twilight flash, moon healing escalation ect)
Description: What if Queen Serenity had been Sailor Senshi before she was queen?
The people of Mare Serenitatis have been guardians of the Silver Crystal since time immemorial. However, because of this-they were a nomadic group; using the power of the crystal to help those in need as well as staying away from those who would try to abuse the power. Selene is the leader of this group, and incredibly powerful Sailor Senshi whose powers would only rival those of her would-be decedent. They eventually find a very young Planet earth which is unlike any other planet she's encountered in her long journey and lifespan. Selene decides to settle on the moon, nurturing and protecting the life that evolve there. She would later gives birth to the very first heir apparent to the Silver Crystal, and loses her abilities as a Senshi. The stories of the silver crystal and the legacies of its heir apparent would continue until the end of time.

Entry 3

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] AqNxHIz

The Senshi Name: Sailor Infinity
Influences/powers: Confusion and time travel techniques
Brief Description Paragraph: No one knows her origin, though it's rumoured that she was created from a broken piece of the Galaxy Cauldron itself. She does not exist to fight but has been known to return evil threats to their places and times of origin. She is constantly in a state of transforming - never quite complete. Her powers largely arise through the magical flows that are transforming her body at the time. She seems to float through the universe largely without purpose except to simply exist.

Spoiler:

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 20988_vGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 20988_sGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Et1bWu6GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] UYgdPZBGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] IYzEL7GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Zm82bZIGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Fph3eELGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 7UeDrPrGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] AwbCmiFGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I2DGvTXGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] J3LPkpEGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] SA1eBrGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] WHso3iGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Z9nJOOhGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] VdeecePGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] TfS1i3GGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] XM3t1u

Last edited by Brit-chan on 9th August 2019, 10:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime13th July 2019, 11:06 pm

Do you want us to use version 2 or the current one? You linked to version 2.0.

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] J9l9ggtGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] ZljsmsfGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] HgsylbpGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] H72lzbbGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Zxye6pnGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Yd822b56GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Ya3a57x4GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] YbdpswhyGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y99dsuseGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] YcjcugypGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y87nx37bGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Yaj7ycqoGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Ycqmwry7GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y7u2ahk5GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y99n4uscGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Ybqgtlt7GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime14th July 2019, 10:46 am

It should link to 3.0 but I guess somehow the old link got used (oops). So yes, please use the 3.0 maker!

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 20988_vGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 20988_sGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 36226_v
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Et1bWu6GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] UYgdPZBGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] IYzEL7GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Zm82bZIGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Fph3eELGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 7UeDrPrGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] AwbCmiFGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I2DGvTXGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] J3LPkpEGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] SA1eBrGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] WHso3iGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Z9nJOOhGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] VdeecePGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] TfS1i3GGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime26th July 2019, 6:39 am

Just two days left! I haven't received any entries but there's still time!

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime29th July 2019, 7:23 am

Voting is now up!

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime29th July 2019, 7:54 am

Voted!

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime29th July 2019, 2:18 pm

voted

Too bad this poll is not open for infinity!!

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] MVbgdR5GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 46269_sGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 5WqjohK
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] JbHC4SpGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] PiG1PHRGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Q9zW8RBGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] RndOQtNGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] EaPA44aGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 93IiO2CGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Vhz6fFiGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] ZeTKpWNGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] SVM11a6GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Ug3TkOXGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y0Oa9mLGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] BG8xyRtGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime29th July 2019, 4:18 pm

Voted!

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime30th July 2019, 10:50 am

Voted

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Ezemfb10GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Anknxw10GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Wkptbz10
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Chibib10Avatar and Signature by Diana GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Moonbu10

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime1st August 2019, 2:06 pm

Voted!

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] J9l9ggtGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] ZljsmsfGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] HgsylbpGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] H72lzbbGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Cosmos10
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Zxye6pnGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Yd822b56GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Ya3a57x4GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] YbdpswhyGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y99dsuseGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] YcjcugypGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y87nx37bGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Yaj7ycqoGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Ycqmwry7GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y7u2ahk5GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y99n4uscGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Ybqgtlt7GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime2nd August 2019, 2:08 am

Voted!

I can only state my view, and hope that as many as possible will agree. My view is this: The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. 〜Bertrand Russell
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Pluto110GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Tnn6on10GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Rgdmve10
GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 50-0510GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 100x5010GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Code_110
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime2nd August 2019, 11:39 pm

Voted!

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Nqs_ke10GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] IZgnUMZ GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 9cSvZlY

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] RGoJoD8

Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime3rd August 2019, 5:16 am

Voted

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 9tk9OZbGC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] Leeks GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] 6W9nKT4 
~ Brit's Secretary ~ Avatar // Sig // Me/Diana
THE LEEK TO ANDI'S SOUP BUCKET
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime5th August 2019, 7:33 am

Last day to vote!

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime9th August 2019, 10:49 am

Sorry for the delay but it looks like we have our winner for GC's last anniversary otaku senshi contest!

But first, I'd like to thank our participants: Ari (Entry #1), Cosmos-hime (Entry #2) and Diagnosed (Entry #3)! Thank you for taking the time to design these cool senshi. Honestly, I had a real hard time voting cause I liked them all equally. XD

Anyway...without further ado...

Diagnosed's Entry #3 is our winner!!

Yaaay yaaaaay! Confetti yay! Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime11th August 2019, 11:54 am

Lol by a hair XD!! Thanks so much!!!! I really loved seeing the other beautiful entries for this one too. Sailor Moon truly is forever ;_;.

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime12th August 2019, 8:29 pm

And I didn't even get close! Nicely done, Diagnosed!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]   GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC's 8th Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest [Winner Announced!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Heart of the Tau Nebula-