The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saban Moon webumentary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Saban Moon webumentary Empty
PostSubject: Saban Moon webumentary   Saban Moon webumentary I_icon_minitime13th July 2019, 12:16 am

So we all or most of us know that before DIC decided to dub Sailor Moon for western audiences, there was an attempt at a live action animation hybrid to westernize the franchise.

But I found this 15 minute video that user Red Bard on youtube uploaded that is full of additional information, animation cells and a "dramatic" reading of the first few minutes of the 11 minute pilot script! 

I just had to share it here! 

also here's the original 2 minute vid of saban moon just to save time:

Saban Moon webumentary J9l9ggtSaban Moon webumentary ZljsmsfSaban Moon webumentary HgsylbpSaban Moon webumentary H72lzbbSaban Moon webumentary Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Saban Moon webumentary Zxye6pnSaban Moon webumentary Yd822b56Saban Moon webumentary Ya3a57x4Saban Moon webumentary YbdpswhySaban Moon webumentary Y99dsuseSaban Moon webumentary YcjcugypSaban Moon webumentary Y87nx37bSaban Moon webumentary Yaj7ycqoSaban Moon webumentary Ycqmwry7Saban Moon webumentary Y7u2ahk5Saban Moon webumentary Y99n4uscSaban Moon webumentary Ybqgtlt7Saban Moon webumentary Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Saban Moon webumentary   Saban Moon webumentary I_icon_minitime15th July 2019, 12:12 am

Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259 Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259

Honestly, let's make this monstrosity happen. Saban Moon webumentary 3884866259

Saban Moon webumentary Kiz7JKM
Saban Moon webumentary 0UResDWSaban Moon webumentary 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
eliz.smith
Star Seed

eliz.smith

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Saban Moon webumentary   Saban Moon webumentary I_icon_minitime15th July 2019, 12:01 pm

Ah i remember this I shared it in discord.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Saban Moon webumentary   Saban Moon webumentary I_icon_minitime15th July 2019, 8:09 pm

I'm honestly going to search for the entire script of the first episode. I'm genuinely curious.

Saban Moon webumentary J9l9ggtSaban Moon webumentary ZljsmsfSaban Moon webumentary HgsylbpSaban Moon webumentary H72lzbbSaban Moon webumentary Cosmos10
Saban Moon webumentary Zxye6pnSaban Moon webumentary Yd822b56Saban Moon webumentary Ya3a57x4Saban Moon webumentary YbdpswhySaban Moon webumentary Y99dsuseSaban Moon webumentary YcjcugypSaban Moon webumentary Y87nx37bSaban Moon webumentary Yaj7ycqoSaban Moon webumentary Ycqmwry7Saban Moon webumentary Y7u2ahk5Saban Moon webumentary Y99n4uscSaban Moon webumentary Ybqgtlt7Saban Moon webumentary Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saban Moon webumentary   Saban Moon webumentary I_icon_minitime16th July 2019, 9:41 am

Omg I only watched a portion of the video when eliz had posted it but i finally finished it last night AND THAT DRAMATIC READING WAS EVERYTHING. XD XD XD

Good luck finding the script Cosmos! Sailor Moon News had posted everything that had been found on ebay (I wonder if he was the one that actually bought the stuff off ebay but i don't remember him saying or not)

Saban Moon webumentary 20988_vSaban Moon webumentary 20988_sSaban Moon webumentary 36226_v
Saban Moon webumentary Et1bWu6Saban Moon webumentary UYgdPZBSaban Moon webumentary IYzEL7Saban Moon webumentary Zm82bZISaban Moon webumentary Fph3eELSaban Moon webumentary 7UeDrPrSaban Moon webumentary AwbCmiFSaban Moon webumentary I2DGvTXSaban Moon webumentary J3LPkpESaban Moon webumentary SA1eBrSaban Moon webumentary WHso3iSaban Moon webumentary Z9nJOOhSaban Moon webumentary VdeecePSaban Moon webumentary TfS1i3GSaban Moon webumentary XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Saban Moon webumentary   Saban Moon webumentary I_icon_minitime16th July 2019, 12:36 pm

@Brit-chan wrote:
Omg I only watched a portion of the video when eliz had posted it but i finally finished it last night AND THAT DRAMATIC READING WAS EVERYTHING. XD XD XD
That's honestly the main reason I had to post it here. It's the first I've seen of anything regarding the script-let alone a re-enactment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saban Moon webumentary   Saban Moon webumentary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saban Moon webumentary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-