The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» Inner Senshi: After Chibi-Usa's Ascension
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed Today at 9:59 am

» LPW #13 - THE END
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 9:54 am

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 9:50 am

» Screenshot Challenge: CHIBI-USA SuperS Edition
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitimeby Jess-chan Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Gaia
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Our Yearbook ~ A Farewell Love Letter to the Galaxy Cauldron Forum
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitimeby magic713 19th August 2019, 5:50 pm

» RTRP Library
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn 19th August 2019, 2:41 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitimeby Light 19th August 2019, 8:07 am

» Jenesis
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 18th August 2019, 7:41 am

» Lady Hellspawn
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 17th August 2019, 7:44 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Empty
PostSubject: Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums   Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitime25th July 2019, 1:36 am

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums SRmHFrW

We are such a wonderful and huge community full of awesome and benevolent members. They are the first to offer their ears, to offer their services. The kindness they have in their fingertips is unbelievably extensive. You simply want to squeeze and squish them in return to thank them for everything they have helped you with. It's not solely the assisting aspect that matters, but the empathic one as well. I mentioned their service of listening to your personal issues on daily basis, giving advice based on their own knowledge. Even if they do not do much, if they're simply around you, your day will certainly start with a smile.

We have many members of that kind and couldn't be more grateful for each of them. However, there is one specific member that has been here since the Cauldron was born. A member that has proven multiple times to be eligible to be called 'The Most Lovable Member' of the forums.

There was no competition needed...

But who is it??

It is...:

Please also claim your nomination stamp:

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Ber8kob

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2PWkVUc Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2WzKZXS Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2E0CCgG
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2WPgU7lTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Nqu4ydQTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Z9nJOOhTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 9l6K8lYTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2ULKo47 Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2MQhcGjTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2BnPbBpTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2UGU5kcTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2t3eOD4Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums VKsWgPLTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums ZsJp5xQ Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 0FasRXRTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2DU3SO9Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2llR5dvTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums PbHXamVTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2SDpuXe
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums   Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitime26th July 2019, 5:26 am

Not to be a total sap who am I kidding but Brit has done so much for GC. She's a huge part of why this place feels like a community to begin with. Thank you for all your work over the years, GC wouldn't be the same without you, my friend! <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums   Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitime26th July 2019, 10:13 am

Congratulations, Brit!  You always make our days a little bit brighter!

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums   Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitime26th July 2019, 4:51 pm

Congratz Brit on your win. You truly deserve it.

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 1984953407

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums SMMangaClubTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 55894_sTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 4LhwAG3
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums SfnHpqYTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums YAG2cSLTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Zyp4MHWTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums U7p7kP4Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 1Eb5udHTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums AwbCmiFTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums DwGHsWw
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums   Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitime27th July 2019, 8:30 am

Congrats, Brit!!

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums ThMyaeTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 4jsq88
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums EryTeT
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums UNUQgL
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Qq4GRc

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums WYxcDXTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums VfipPuTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums QcYyasTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums RCRME8Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums MwKWL7Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums WbL1DGTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2tcOIqTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums JbCUuoTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums V4DbwTTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums YtpCB5Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Mmp9t9Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Dx2prT
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums   Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitime29th July 2019, 1:48 pm

@Diana wrote:
Even if they do not do much, if they're simply around you, your day will certainly start with a smile.
Totally how I feel about you, Brit <3<3<3! Congratulations! Well-deserved!

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums   Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitime1st August 2019, 2:09 pm

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Multiple times over, even? 

You really do bring smiles to people with your messages, Brit. Award well earned!

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums J9l9ggtTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums ZljsmsfTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums HgsylbpTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums H72lzbbTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Zxye6pnTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Yd822b56Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Ya3a57x4Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums YbdpswhyTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Y99dsuseTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums YcjcugypTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Y87nx37bTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Yaj7ycqoTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Ycqmwry7Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Y7u2ahk5Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Y99n4uscTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Ybqgtlt7Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums   Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitime5th August 2019, 8:23 am

Awww yall Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2869872805 Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2869872805 Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 2869872805 I don't know what to say but thank you!! Everyone's too sweet!!

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 20988_vTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 20988_sTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 36226_v
Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Et1bWu6Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums UYgdPZBTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums IYzEL7Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Zm82bZITheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Fph3eELTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums 7UeDrPrTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums AwbCmiFTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I2DGvTXTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums J3LPkpETheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums SA1eBrTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums WHso3iTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums Z9nJOOhTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums VdeecePTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums TfS1i3GTheir sweetness is truly brightening up the forums XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums   Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their sweetness is truly brightening up the forums

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Heart of the Tau Nebula-