The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» Inner Senshi: After Chibi-Usa's Ascension
They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed Today at 9:59 am

» LPW #13 - THE END
They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 9:54 am

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 9:50 am

» Screenshot Challenge: CHIBI-USA SuperS Edition
They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitimeby Jess-chan Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Gaia
They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Our Yearbook ~ A Farewell Love Letter to the Galaxy Cauldron Forum
They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitimeby magic713 19th August 2019, 5:50 pm

» RTRP Library
They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn 19th August 2019, 2:41 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC
They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitimeby Light 19th August 2019, 8:07 am

» Jenesis
They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 18th August 2019, 7:41 am

» Lady Hellspawn
They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 17th August 2019, 7:44 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

They're so alike it's perplexing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

They're so alike it's perplexing! Empty
PostSubject: They're so alike it's perplexing!   They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitime25th July 2019, 3:42 am

They're so alike it's perplexing! SRmHFrW

Have you ever noticed how similar some members are to a certain senshi? The way they behave, write, or even their personal traits match with those of a Sailor Senshi!! Whenever they're around you, they can easily be mistaken for a senshi, it's almost terrfiying!

We noticed many similarities between members and senshi, which is actually pretty cool, isn't it? Being compared to a sailor soldier is pretty much of a compliment!

There are two members, two admins to be exact, that match their corresponding senshi!

Sailor Mercury being like Sailor Mercury!
And Sailor Mars being like Sailor Mars!

Please claim your nomination stamp first!!

They're so alike it's perplexing! Ber8kob

But who is more alike to the latter?

Let's find out...

It is...:

They're so alike it's perplexing! 2PWkVUc They're so alike it's perplexing! 2WzKZXS They're so alike it's perplexing! 2E0CCgG
They're so alike it's perplexing! 2WPgU7lThey're so alike it's perplexing! Nqu4ydQThey're so alike it's perplexing! Z9nJOOhThey're so alike it's perplexing! 9l6K8lYThey're so alike it's perplexing! 2ULKo47 They're so alike it's perplexing! 2MQhcGjThey're so alike it's perplexing! 2BnPbBpThey're so alike it's perplexing! 2UGU5kcThey're so alike it's perplexing! 2t3eOD4They're so alike it's perplexing! VKsWgPLThey're so alike it's perplexing! ZsJp5xQ They're so alike it's perplexing! 0FasRXRThey're so alike it's perplexing! 2DU3SO9They're so alike it's perplexing! 2llR5dvThey're so alike it's perplexing! PbHXamVThey're so alike it's perplexing! 2SDpuXe
They're so alike it's perplexing! 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: They're so alike it's perplexing!   They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitime25th July 2019, 11:15 am

Congratulations! A totally deserved one!

They're so alike it's perplexing! Ltlahy10 They're so alike it's perplexing! Mc6dR0s They're so alike it's perplexing! Hllawt10
 :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ avatar by Serenyve/signature by Diana  :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆
They're so alike it's perplexing! Qlbanj10 They're so alike it's perplexing! 2bnpbb10  They're so alike it's perplexing! I2dgvt10 They're so alike it's perplexing! Pst6ud10 They're so alike it's perplexing! 4wkftq10
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: They're so alike it's perplexing!   They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitime26th July 2019, 5:25 am

Haha, absolutely yes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: They're so alike it's perplexing!   They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitime26th July 2019, 10:16 am

Congratulations!

They're so alike it's perplexing! Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: They're so alike it's perplexing!   They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitime26th July 2019, 5:11 pm

Congrats, Kai!

They're so alike it's perplexing! J9l9ggtThey're so alike it's perplexing! ZljsmsfThey're so alike it's perplexing! HgsylbpThey're so alike it's perplexing! H72lzbbThey're so alike it's perplexing! Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
They're so alike it's perplexing! Zxye6pnThey're so alike it's perplexing! Yd822b56They're so alike it's perplexing! Ya3a57x4They're so alike it's perplexing! YbdpswhyThey're so alike it's perplexing! Y99dsuseThey're so alike it's perplexing! YcjcugypThey're so alike it's perplexing! Y87nx37bThey're so alike it's perplexing! Yaj7ycqoThey're so alike it's perplexing! Ycqmwry7They're so alike it's perplexing! Y7u2ahk5They're so alike it's perplexing! Y99n4uscThey're so alike it's perplexing! Ybqgtlt7They're so alike it's perplexing! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: They're so alike it's perplexing!   They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitime27th July 2019, 8:23 am

Congrats Kai!

They're so alike it's perplexing! ThMyaeThey're so alike it's perplexing! 4jsq88
They're so alike it's perplexing! EryTeT
They're so alike it's perplexing! AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
They're so alike it's perplexing! UNUQgL
They're so alike it's perplexing! Qq4GRc

They're so alike it's perplexing! WYxcDXThey're so alike it's perplexing! VfipPuThey're so alike it's perplexing! QcYyasThey're so alike it's perplexing! RCRME8They're so alike it's perplexing! MwKWL7They're so alike it's perplexing! WbL1DGThey're so alike it's perplexing! 2tcOIqThey're so alike it's perplexing! JbCUuoThey're so alike it's perplexing! V4DbwTThey're so alike it's perplexing! YtpCB5They're so alike it's perplexing! Mmp9t9They're so alike it's perplexing! Dx2prT
They're so alike it's perplexing! MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: They're so alike it's perplexing!   They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitime29th July 2019, 1:05 pm

lol it was fate.

They're so alike it's perplexing! BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're so alike it's perplexing!   They're so alike it's perplexing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're so alike it's perplexing!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Heart of the Tau Nebula-