The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» Inner Senshi: After Chibi-Usa's Ascension
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed Today at 9:59 am

» LPW #13 - THE END
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 9:54 am

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 9:50 am

» Screenshot Challenge: CHIBI-USA SuperS Edition
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitimeby Jess-chan Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Gaia
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Our Yearbook ~ A Farewell Love Letter to the Galaxy Cauldron Forum
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitimeby magic713 19th August 2019, 5:50 pm

» RTRP Library
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn 19th August 2019, 2:41 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitimeby Light 19th August 2019, 8:07 am

» Jenesis
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 18th August 2019, 7:41 am

» Lady Hellspawn
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 17th August 2019, 7:44 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaolinite
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

Kaolinite

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award Empty
PostSubject: How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award   How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitime3rd August 2019, 1:25 am

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award SRmHFrW

If you ever had a bad day after joining GC, there is a high probability that they have cheered you up! But who are 'they' you might ask?

Well actually there is only one 'they':

Diagnosed!

Thank you for always being so cheerful and spreading the good vibes, Diagnosed! You really deserve this award, congratulations!

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award VnOJLW9

You can also pick up your very own Nomination-Stamp while you're at it!

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award Ber8kob

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award S0fqRqS
[How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award JQx0fCDHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award WpqnRPHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award Ug8543How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award TPnIVA2How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award PoMgxRIHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award AdminmarsHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 6jVbZ5
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award   How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitime4th August 2019, 2:45 am

Congrats, Diagnosed <3333333333

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2PWkVUc How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2WzKZXS How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2E0CCgG
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2WPgU7lHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award Nqu4ydQHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award Z9nJOOhHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 9l6K8lYHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2ULKo47 How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2MQhcGjHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2BnPbBpHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2UGU5kcHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2t3eOD4How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award VKsWgPLHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award ZsJp5xQ How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 0FasRXRHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2DU3SO9How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2llR5dvHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award PbHXamVHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2SDpuXe
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award   How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitime4th August 2019, 5:06 pm

Congrats!!!

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award   How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitime4th August 2019, 10:30 pm

D'aww thanks everyone~! Gotta put a smile on, no matter what, right? ^_~

Now, everybody DANCE! XD
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award KCktG82

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award   How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitime5th August 2019, 6:31 am

Bahaha!! Well deserved! You're cheerful personality has always been a much welcomed presence, especially when I'm feeling down or grumpy. Thank you for always being so sweet <3

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 20988_vHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 20988_sHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 36226_v
How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award Et1bWu6How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award UYgdPZBHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award IYzEL7How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award Zm82bZIHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award Fph3eELHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award 7UeDrPrHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award AwbCmiFHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I2DGvTXHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award J3LPkpEHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award SA1eBrHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award WHso3iHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award Z9nJOOhHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award VdeecePHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award TfS1i3GHow are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award   How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are they so cheerful? - The Most Cheerful Award

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Heart of the Tau Nebula-