The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» Inner Senshi: After Chibi-Usa's Ascension
They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed Today at 9:59 am

» LPW #13 - THE END
They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 9:54 am

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 9:50 am

» Screenshot Challenge: CHIBI-USA SuperS Edition
They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitimeby Jess-chan Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Gaia
They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Our Yearbook ~ A Farewell Love Letter to the Galaxy Cauldron Forum
They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitimeby magic713 19th August 2019, 5:50 pm

» RTRP Library
They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn 19th August 2019, 2:41 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC
They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitimeby Light 19th August 2019, 8:07 am

» Jenesis
They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 18th August 2019, 7:41 am

» Lady Hellspawn
They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 17th August 2019, 7:44 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

They simply shine like superstars!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

They simply shine like superstars! Empty
PostSubject: They simply shine like superstars!   They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitime6th August 2019, 7:10 am

They simply shine like superstars! SRmHFrW

Yes, fellow GC members, we couldn't be more grateful for our amazing team! As much as we love and admire our admins, we also need to appreciate the bunch of duties, that our moderators fulfill! Especially our Silver Crystal Moderators.

There were times, were non of the admins were available, so our wonderful Silver Crystals jumped in and gladly took over. Did you know that many ideas we realized on the forums were originally from moderators? Yes! They also provide a huge amount of creativity to use exactly when required. As a member of the staff myself, I couldn't be more grateful for all of our fellow moderators! Thank you so much for all the work you have done in the past!! <3

Without further ado, I hereby present the 'Best Silver Crystal Moderator' Award!

Our nominees are:

Cosmos-Hime
Diagnosed

You both can claim the following stamp:

They simply shine like superstars! Ber8kob

And who is the lucky winner???

IT ISSSSSSSSS...:

They simply shine like superstars! 2PWkVUc They simply shine like superstars! 2WzKZXS They simply shine like superstars! 2E0CCgG
They simply shine like superstars! 2WPgU7lThey simply shine like superstars! Nqu4ydQThey simply shine like superstars! Z9nJOOhThey simply shine like superstars! 9l6K8lYThey simply shine like superstars! 2ULKo47 They simply shine like superstars! 2MQhcGjThey simply shine like superstars! 2BnPbBpThey simply shine like superstars! 2UGU5kcThey simply shine like superstars! 2t3eOD4They simply shine like superstars! VKsWgPLThey simply shine like superstars! ZsJp5xQ They simply shine like superstars! 0FasRXRThey simply shine like superstars! 2DU3SO9They simply shine like superstars! 2llR5dvThey simply shine like superstars! PbHXamVThey simply shine like superstars! 2SDpuXe
They simply shine like superstars! 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Naru

PostSubject: Re: They simply shine like superstars!   They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitime6th August 2019, 10:06 am

Yay, Diagnosed!!  They simply shine like superstars! 3884866259

They simply shine like superstars! Rgdmve10They simply shine like superstars! Bkbrqq10They simply shine like superstars! Qzwje410
They simply shine like superstars! 27210 They simply shine like superstars! Cxhc1710 They simply shine like superstars! Nknzq110 They simply shine like superstars! Ggonom10 They simply shine like superstars! Zuwczj10 They simply shine like superstars! Sfnhpq10 They simply shine like superstars! Pd4jna10
Code:
MoonieCode[1.14.15c] SM:5+m+ F:s2+|5:vTo+Bl:aNa+|½Ry+:pR1|Cl D:sSe-½|11½:vDe-|Ga:pGx½ X:2dic|204ezs|98efs:m4xm:l2 O:d-:l+½:?x P:lUs:a22:s6:w:f200:f:-:eGrBrg:hBk-:t-:cW:bA+:*Aq:y--:r+|-
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: They simply shine like superstars!   They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitime6th August 2019, 11:12 am

Congrats Dia!!! Both you and Cosmos have been wonderful mods and Ive been so happy that the forums were in ya'lls hands for all this time! Dia, you're hardwork is absolutely noticed and I have enjoyed working with you with the livestream and other fun projects. Thank you so much for making the forums an even better place. <3

They simply shine like superstars! 20988_vThey simply shine like superstars! 20988_sThey simply shine like superstars! 36226_v
They simply shine like superstars! Et1bWu6They simply shine like superstars! UYgdPZBThey simply shine like superstars! IYzEL7They simply shine like superstars! Zm82bZIThey simply shine like superstars! Fph3eELThey simply shine like superstars! 7UeDrPrThey simply shine like superstars! AwbCmiFThey simply shine like superstars! I2DGvTXThey simply shine like superstars! J3LPkpEThey simply shine like superstars! SA1eBrThey simply shine like superstars! WHso3iThey simply shine like superstars! Z9nJOOhThey simply shine like superstars! VdeecePThey simply shine like superstars! TfS1i3GThey simply shine like superstars! XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: They simply shine like superstars!   They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitime12th August 2019, 1:22 pm

Wow thank you!!! I'm kind of blown away that despite my relative absence since stepping down, some of you still keep me in your hearts this way T^T. I really loved being a mod and was really sad I had to give it up. But I wouldn't have stepped up initially if it weren't for seeing Cosmos-Hime, my OG senpai in action!!! And she's still going!! Seriously hats off to you, Cosmos! I personally think you deserve this award too. It was so great to be on the mod team with you T^T.

They simply shine like superstars! BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: They simply shine like superstars!   They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitime12th August 2019, 4:19 pm

Congrats, and thanks so much!

They simply shine like superstars! Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They simply shine like superstars!   They simply shine like superstars! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They simply shine like superstars!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Heart of the Tau Nebula-