The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» Inner Senshi: After Chibi-Usa's Ascension
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed Today at 9:59 am

» LPW #13 - THE END
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 9:54 am

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 9:50 am

» Screenshot Challenge: CHIBI-USA SuperS Edition
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitimeby Jess-chan Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Gaia
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Our Yearbook ~ A Farewell Love Letter to the Galaxy Cauldron Forum
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitimeby magic713 19th August 2019, 5:50 pm

» RTRP Library
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn 19th August 2019, 2:41 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitimeby Light 19th August 2019, 8:07 am

» Jenesis
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 18th August 2019, 7:41 am

» Lady Hellspawn
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 17th August 2019, 7:44 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaolinite
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

Kaolinite

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Empty
PostSubject: I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie   I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitime6th August 2019, 7:50 am

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie SRmHFrW

We created the Galaxy Cauldron Foodie to award people who not only love to eat, but also love to share their recipes with others. I think it comes to a surprise to nobody, that our nominees are both leader and co-leader of our Foodie Club: Brit-Chan and Sailor Jupiter.

Please pick up your nomination stamp:
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Ber8kob

And our Winner is:

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie S0fqRqS
[I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie JQx0fCDI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie WpqnRPI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Ug8543I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie TPnIVA2I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie PoMgxRII had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie AdminmarsI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 6jVbZ5
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie   I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitime6th August 2019, 11:37 am

Congrats, Juuuu <3 *please don't eat me Razz*

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2PWkVUc I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2WzKZXS I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2E0CCgG
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2WPgU7lI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Nqu4ydQI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Z9nJOOhI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 9l6K8lYI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2ULKo47 I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2MQhcGjI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2BnPbBpI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2UGU5kcI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2t3eOD4I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie VKsWgPLI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie ZsJp5xQ I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 0FasRXRI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2DU3SO9I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2llR5dvI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie PbHXamVI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2SDpuXe
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie   I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitime6th August 2019, 8:29 pm

Huzzah Jupiter! Good stuffing... errr stuff :3.

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie   I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitime9th August 2019, 9:26 am

Bahaha ultimately fitting! I always love learning and sharing food stuffs with you. <3

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 20988_vI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 20988_sI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 36226_v
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Et1bWu6I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie UYgdPZBI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie IYzEL7I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Zm82bZII had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Fph3eELI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 7UeDrPrI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie AwbCmiFI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I2DGvTXI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie J3LPkpEI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie SA1eBrI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie WHso3iI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Z9nJOOhI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie VdeecePI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie TfS1i3GI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie   I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitime9th August 2019, 4:45 pm

hahaha xD the thread header a+

JUPI ALSO A+, CONGRATS! \o/

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie ThMyaeI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 4jsq88
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie EryTeT
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie UNUQgL
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Qq4GRc

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie WYxcDXI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie VfipPuI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie QcYyasI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie RCRME8I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie MwKWL7I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie WbL1DGI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie 2tcOIqI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie JbCUuoI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie V4DbwTI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie YtpCB5I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Mmp9t9I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Dx2prT
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie   I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitime10th August 2019, 6:47 pm

Yay - Congrats!!

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie   I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitime11th August 2019, 12:19 am

You've always got the best advice for recipes and food tips! I can't ever forget how you managed to find a whole brand of allergen friendly chocolates for me! Congrats, Jupi!

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie J9l9ggtI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie ZljsmsfI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie HgsylbpI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie H72lzbbI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Zxye6pnI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Yd822b56I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Ya3a57x4I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie YbdpswhyI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Y99dsuseI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie YcjcugypI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Y87nx37bI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Yaj7ycqoI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Ycqmwry7I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Y7u2ahk5I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Y99n4uscI had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Ybqgtlt7I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie   I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a good title but they ate it - Galaxy Cauldron Foodie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Heart of the Tau Nebula-