The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

The Galaxy Cauldron

The most powerful star in the universe. The place where worlds are created, stars are born, legends die and Sailor Moon lives forever.

HomeRegisterLog in

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder
Founder
Neo Queen Serenity

Title : Lady of the Forums

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Empty
PostSubject: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 3:32 pm

Update: Our chatbox is located at the bottom of the forums! You can also click here to get into the chat!

However please be aware of some new rule changes:

#1. Do not Bash/Discuss any member of the forums. No matter the topic.

#2. The same rules about being nice apply. Please note, NOT what you talk about, but HOW you talk to your fellow members.

#3. Respect the Admin and Moderators if they ask you to be nice.

PLEASE POST THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IN THIS THREAD!

Mibbit chatroom if you feel the need to use it. Very Happy

- Lady Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

-Small Lady Edit and Update!

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) QvfKLCX

Last edited by Neo Queen Serenity on 27th June 2012, 3:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Houyou no Senshi

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 3:33 pm

Read and Understood
Back to top Go down
Sashminda
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Sashminda

Title : Aunt

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 3:35 pm

R & U.

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Mauve10GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Guessmember1
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Chmia

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 3:39 pm

Read and understood

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) DCbBtvOGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Chmia GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Yvbpgta
GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Sezuti10
GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Princess Luna

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 3:39 pm

R & U.

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) JingleLunaGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) JingleDianaGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) JingleUsagiGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) JingleSeleneGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Nmu29vnGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) JingleMauGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Goddess Yami

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 3:43 pm

R and U

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 2393257330 formally Yamichan16 GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 2393257330  
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
bunbun
Pyramidal Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal
bunbun

Title : Chibi Neptune :3

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 3:45 pm

R&U ^^

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 3221295634  GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 1955989781  GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 3221295634
  GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 2071065468  GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 4006961010GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 314519714GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 4265269158GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 4271128786 GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 2071065468
Sailor bunbun is here~
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Lust

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 3:46 pm

R & U <3

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 25s8jlu
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus
Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus
Brit-chan

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 5:00 pm

R&U'd. ^_^

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 20988_vGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 20988_sGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Et1bWu6GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) UYgdPZBGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) IYzEL7GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Zm82bZIGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Fph3eELGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 7UeDrPrGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) AwbCmiFGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I2DGvTXGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) J3LPkpEGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) SA1eBrGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) WHso3iGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Z9nJOOhGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) VdeecePGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) TfS1i3GGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus
Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus
Momma Jupi

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 5:04 pm

Cool beans. R&U.

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) ZjLEgUx
[Isshou-ni.net]
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus
Webmistress Emeritus
Elly

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 5:09 pm

R&U!

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) EllysignatureGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Ellysignature
|Miss Dream|
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Hishou no Senshi

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 5:31 pm

RU-ed
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal
SeleneHime

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 5:34 pm

R&U.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus
Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus
Yumi

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 5:44 pm

R&u

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Pbucket GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) WVHOu3A GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Pbucket
 ♥️ The Crazy Guinea Pig Lady (Mommy of 4) ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 6:14 pm

R & U

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Voxvuh
Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director
Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director
Sailor Uranus

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 6:17 pm

R&U!

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) ThMyaeGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 4jsq88
GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) EryTeT
GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) UNUQgL
GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Qq4GRc

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) WYxcDXGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) VfipPuGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) QcYyasGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) RCRME8GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) MwKWL7GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) WbL1DGGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 2tcOIqGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) JbCUuoGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) V4DbwTGC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) YtpCB5GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Mmp9t9GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Dx2prT
GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Kara
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Kara

Title : Hierophant Princess

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 6:18 pm

Read and understood!
Back to top Go down
LadyShizuka
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
LadyShizuka

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 6:26 pm

R&U

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Ladyshizuka
GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 4011577294 Thanks to all the GC Members for Siggies. GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 4011577294
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LadyShizukaCosplay http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ladyshizuka http://ladyshizuka.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJian
GlassDreams
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
GlassDreams

Title : Sailor V fan

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 6:43 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
Sailor Sedna
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Sailor Sedna

Title : The Frontier Senshi

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 6:51 pm

R& U
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Princess Makoto

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 7:38 pm

R&U

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 3271551533
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Ella
Pyramidal Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal
Ella

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 7:56 pm

R&U! Now here's hoping people actually use it <3

My Tumblr || Ask Badly Drawn Sailor Senshi
Back to top Go down
http://ellapamyupamyu.tumblr.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder
Founder
Neo Queen Serenity

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime12th April 2012, 7:59 pm

It needs a few more things before it's set up 100% but people used it while it was up Very Happy

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Nqs_ke10GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) IZgnUMZ GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 9cSvZlY

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) RGoJoD8

Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Lust

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime13th April 2012, 12:20 am

I used it and it hated me! :c

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 25s8jlu
Back to top Go down
Alala
Star Seed
Star Seed
Alala

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime13th April 2012, 12:43 am

R&U, Your Highness~ GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 1434556979

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) Hotarusiggiesmaller
Original Art by =Teruchan
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Paprika

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime13th April 2012, 5:01 am

R & U ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
LunaOsa

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime13th April 2012, 6:48 am

R & U
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungAngel38?feature=mhee
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Cerechan

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime13th April 2012, 7:13 am

R&U

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 30d50210GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) ZM92h7g  GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 83e9ea10
Sig by Sailor Serenyve
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal
SeleneHime

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime13th April 2012, 8:44 am

Can I have a link, too? ^_^"
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
JoJiaMystie

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime13th April 2012, 8:48 am

R&U

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 1218656912GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) SiggyHealer2_zpse70b9529GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 586865221
    GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 4011577294  Enigma's Twin GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) 4011577294 
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)   GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC UPDATE: CHAT ROOM and RULES (Please post a R&U if you use)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Announcements & Site Updates-
Jump to: