The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

What are you playing? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 9:16 am

Playing Final Fantasy 6

What are you playing? - Page 4 Ezemfb10What are you playing? - Page 4 Anknxw10What are you playing? - Page 4 Wkptbz10
What are you playing? - Page 4 Chibib10Avatar and Signature by Diana What are you playing? - Page 4 Moonbu10

What are you playing? - Page 4 Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th June 2013, 7:11 pm

Fable 3!

What are you playing? - Page 4 Makotochan
Graphics by all the lovely GC folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th June 2013, 8:13 pm

Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokemon Redfire.

What are you playing? - Page 4 2393257330 formally Yamichan16 What are you playing? - Page 4 2393257330  
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th June 2013, 4:10 am

New Leaf, and Mario Sunshine!

What are you playing? - Page 4 Shoujo_manga_2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d66aiv5What are you playing? - Page 4 MimetteCharmBusterSig_zps67a26a4eWhat are you playing? - Page 4 Galaxy16

Siggie by Lust
What are you playing? - Page 4 ChibimoustacheWhat are you playing? - Page 4 Chibimoustache
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th June 2013, 5:28 am

Candy Crush Saga...my nemesis >_>

Higher, Further, Faster

What are you playing? - Page 4 VLrVQpWhat are you playing? - Page 4 VLrwzFWhat are you playing? - Page 4 VLrDuMWhat are you playing? - Page 4 Rumbellesprite_by_pallasmercury-d7egeroWhat are you playing? - Page 4 CVFJdWhat are you playing? - Page 4 CV31qWhat are you playing? - Page 4 PLo5ILLWhat are you playing? - Page 4 VLrNr6What are you playing? - Page 4 VLrKMbWhat are you playing? - Page 4 VLrzWe
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Funny Woman
Star Seed

Funny Woman

Star Seed

Title : Winner

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2013, 5:48 pm

Pokemon Colosseum, Batman: Arkham City... and... Farmville 2.... Embarassed

What are you playing? - Page 4 Sig10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 11:54 am

Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 12:04 pm

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning What are you playing? - Page 4 1434556979

What are you playing? - Page 4 Y97whxc6What are you playing? - Page 4 Yc3hqps4What are you playing? - Page 4 Y9a8m54pWhat are you playing? - Page 4 Ycc3u8tlWhat are you playing? - Page 4 YaarnsvzWhat are you playing? - Page 4 Yal54fl7What are you playing? - Page 4 Yda5mpfp
What are you playing? - Page 4 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Reiko Mars
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 6:28 pm

Pokémon LeafGreen

What are you playing? - Page 4 3309518329
Back to top Go down
Funny Woman
Star Seed

Funny Woman

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 6:33 pm

radicaledward124 wrote:
Deadpool.

Is that game any good, in your own opinion? I've heard good and bad about it.
I find Deadpool to be hilarious, and that's why I want to pick it up. But some of the negatives have me uneasy about dropping the cash for it.

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 7:44 pm

@Funny Woman wrote:
radicaledward124 wrote:
Deadpool.

I find Deadpool to be hilarious, and that's why I want to pick it up. But some of the negatives have me uneasy about dropping the cash for it.

From people I've talked to at work who've played it, its fun if you like Dead Pool and Dead Pool's humor. The gameplay isn't always thatgreat, but its not horrible. The humor is what makes up for it though. ^^

What are you playing? - Page 4 20988_vWhat are you playing? - Page 4 20988_sWhat are you playing? - Page 4 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
What are you playing? - Page 4 Et1bWu6What are you playing? - Page 4 UYgdPZBWhat are you playing? - Page 4 IYzEL7What are you playing? - Page 4 Zm82bZIWhat are you playing? - Page 4 Fph3eELWhat are you playing? - Page 4 7UeDrPrWhat are you playing? - Page 4 AwbCmiFWhat are you playing? - Page 4 I2DGvTXWhat are you playing? - Page 4 J3LPkpEWhat are you playing? - Page 4 SA1eBrWhat are you playing? - Page 4 WHso3iWhat are you playing? - Page 4 Z9nJOOhWhat are you playing? - Page 4 VdeecePWhat are you playing? - Page 4 TfS1i3GWhat are you playing? - Page 4 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neith
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Neith

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 7:49 pm

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, Rune Factory 2, and Fatal Frame II

What are you playing? - Page 4 6j25aaWhat are you playing? - Page 4 Whiizu What are you playing? - Page 4 2uo2ae10

.:Mentored by CrystalSetsuna | Signatures were made by Sailor MercuryLust, and Marianne:.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 8:05 pm

What are you playing? - Page 4 3186387542  Final Fantasy XIV! ((As if there were anyone belonging to this forum that didn't know)) Beta beta beta TEST! =D

What are you playing? - Page 4 ThMyaeWhat are you playing? - Page 4 4jsq88
What are you playing? - Page 4 EryTeT
What are you playing? - Page 4 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
What are you playing? - Page 4 UNUQgL
What are you playing? - Page 4 Qq4GRc

What are you playing? - Page 4 WYxcDXWhat are you playing? - Page 4 VfipPuWhat are you playing? - Page 4 QcYyasWhat are you playing? - Page 4 RCRME8What are you playing? - Page 4 MwKWL7What are you playing? - Page 4 WbL1DGWhat are you playing? - Page 4 2tcOIqWhat are you playing? - Page 4 JbCUuoWhat are you playing? - Page 4 V4DbwTWhat are you playing? - Page 4 YtpCB5What are you playing? - Page 4 Mmp9t9What are you playing? - Page 4 Dx2prT
What are you playing? - Page 4 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 8:45 pm

^ HOW?!?!? Omg I feel silly for not knowing...

What are you playing? - Page 4 Adream_zpsfd0ae999
Courtesy of Starchild~
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 9:02 pm

@Aquila wrote:
!! I was a Legacy member and got in as soon as the Beta started in February! but more importantly THE BETA'S NDA IS PARTIALLY LIFTED AAAAAND SIGN UPS ARE OPEN! http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com gogogogogo! Open Beta is coming out later this summer, too, with the game officially launching August 27! ((if you preorder the collector's edition, you get to play early~))

o_o if you are seriously interested in playing, I'd love to help you out! ((and maybe start a Sailor Moon themed free company! Very Happy)) )((I've got a thread here about FFXIV if you wanted to talk more about it!))

What are you playing? - Page 4 ThMyaeWhat are you playing? - Page 4 4jsq88
What are you playing? - Page 4 EryTeT
What are you playing? - Page 4 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
What are you playing? - Page 4 UNUQgL
What are you playing? - Page 4 Qq4GRc

What are you playing? - Page 4 WYxcDXWhat are you playing? - Page 4 VfipPuWhat are you playing? - Page 4 QcYyasWhat are you playing? - Page 4 RCRME8What are you playing? - Page 4 MwKWL7What are you playing? - Page 4 WbL1DGWhat are you playing? - Page 4 2tcOIqWhat are you playing? - Page 4 JbCUuoWhat are you playing? - Page 4 V4DbwTWhat are you playing? - Page 4 YtpCB5What are you playing? - Page 4 Mmp9t9What are you playing? - Page 4 Dx2prT
What are you playing? - Page 4 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 11:31 pm

Small Lady wrote:
@Funny Woman wrote:
radicaledward124 wrote:
Deadpool.

From people I've talked to at work who've played it, its fun if you like Dead Pool and Dead Pool's humor. The gameplay isn't always thatgreat, but its not horrible. The humor is what makes up for it though. ^^

I enjoy it. But I love Deadpool and his humor. The 4th wall is destroyed in the beginning and stays broke throughout. It's fun. The mechanics are good for the type of game, but only down side I found is that Deadpool repeats the same side remarks over and over. The voices will give hints in funny ways and they talk to you through out the game. When he runs out of heath, and "dies" on the game over screen he'll pop up and say something like "Don't do that again." Or "That hurt" "Would it have killed you to better?" But I'm a Deadpool fan so I'm bias.
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 3:33 am

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
@Aquila wrote:
!! I was a Legacy member and got in as soon as the Beta started in February! but more importantly THE BETA'S NDA IS PARTIALLY LIFTED AAAAAND SIGN UPS ARE OPEN! http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com gogogogogo! Open Beta is coming out later this summer, too, with the game officially launching August 27! ((if you preorder the collector's edition, you get to play early~))

o_o if you are seriously interested in playing, I'd love to help you out! ((and maybe start a Sailor Moon themed free company! Very Happy)) )((I've got a thread here about FFXIV if you wanted to talk more about it!))

So there omg. Thanks so much!! But I will need help Smile ill sign up now!!

Courtesy of Starchild~
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 3:36 am

Oh, and I'll pm you to talk further if you like Very Happy

Courtesy of Starchild~
Back to top Go down
Funny Woman
Star Seed

Funny Woman

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 6:49 am

radicaledward124 wrote:
Small Lady wrote:
@Funny Woman wrote:
radicaledward124 wrote:
Deadpool.

I enjoy it. But I love Deadpool and his humor. The 4th wall is destroyed in the beginning and stays broke throughout. It's fun. The mechanics are good for the type of game, but only down side I found is that Deadpool repeats the same side remarks over and over. The voices will give hints in funny ways and they talk to you through out the game. When he runs out of heath, and "dies" on the game over screen he'll pop up and say something like "Don't do that again." Or "That hurt" "Would it have killed you to better?" But I'm a Deadpool fan so I'm bias.

I'll add it to my list for sure then (yes, I have a list). Thanks guys.

Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 9:21 am

I'm kind of playing Animal Crossing New Leaf-- I don't have a 3ds but my boyfriend and I are sharing the game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 1:18 pm

@Funny Woman wrote:
radicaledward124 wrote:
Small Lady wrote:
@Funny Woman wrote:
radicaledward124 wrote:
Deadpool.

I'll add it to my list for sure then (yes, I have a list). Thanks guys.

Welcome!! i hope you enjoy it!!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2013, 12:46 am

LEGO: LOTR =D

What are you playing? - Page 4 Makotochan
Graphics by all the lovely GC folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Lady_RoseDragon
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : In the name of Aquabania...

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2013, 9:55 am

Been playing Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (PC/Steam version) and Fire Emblem: Awakening

Last edited by Lady_RoseDragon on 12th July 2013, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling issues)
Back to top Go down
http://kumatorakazooie.tumblr.com http://dragonkazooie89.deviantart.com
Sailor Stardancer
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Stardancer

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Magic of the Stars

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 8:16 pm

The Last of Us. This is an immensely (sp?) epic game! I highly recommend playing it if noone has done so already. The graphics are gorgeous and the plot/writing is superb. It will also pull at your heartstrings during some moments, but I'll leave that to you fellow Moonies to find out which parts!

What are you playing? - Page 4 Markip11What are you playing? - Page 4 M5f3bi10What are you playing? - Page 4 Infj_s11
Any ava's/sigs/bumpers used are made by: PallasMercury, Sailor Mercury, NQS, Lust, Mystery, HikariDemand, Brandi, Small Lady,
Mystery, Haine, Batgirl, Artemis, Sailor Saturn, NaoUranus, Aztnara, Starchild, Yukine, Celest, Sailor Venus.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 1:42 am

The My Little Pony Game for android. :bunnykonataeye 

What are you playing? - Page 4 20988_vWhat are you playing? - Page 4 20988_sWhat are you playing? - Page 4 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
What are you playing? - Page 4 Et1bWu6What are you playing? - Page 4 UYgdPZBWhat are you playing? - Page 4 IYzEL7What are you playing? - Page 4 Zm82bZIWhat are you playing? - Page 4 Fph3eELWhat are you playing? - Page 4 7UeDrPrWhat are you playing? - Page 4 AwbCmiFWhat are you playing? - Page 4 I2DGvTXWhat are you playing? - Page 4 J3LPkpEWhat are you playing? - Page 4 SA1eBrWhat are you playing? - Page 4 WHso3iWhat are you playing? - Page 4 Z9nJOOhWhat are you playing? - Page 4 VdeecePWhat are you playing? - Page 4 TfS1i3GWhat are you playing? - Page 4 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 5:19 am

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
What are you playing? - Page 4 3186387542  Final Fantasy XIV! ((As if there were anyone belonging to this forum that didn't know)) Beta beta beta TEST! =D

I'll be joining you in status of "Beta Tester" when the Closed Beta for F.E.A.R Online begins.

@topic, Metroid Fusion. Expect a review Monday.

What are you playing? - Page 4 SailorVSig2
Ayen's Reviews
Now reviewing video games and movies because why not?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
AWildSylveon
Star Seed

AWildSylveon

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 11:44 am

Shin Megami Tensei IV (which I have such a love-hate relationship with, it's unreal) and Animal Crossing, mostly. I don't get as much access to my PS3 as I used to, but I go back and forth from DMC and BlazBlue.

What are you playing? - Page 4 UUrRGBc
Made by NaoUranus!
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th August 2013, 4:46 pm

I bought Agatha Christie "Murder on the Orient Express"  PC game.  Going to install it and see if its any good.

What are you playing? - Page 4 Ezemfb10What are you playing? - Page 4 Anknxw10What are you playing? - Page 4 Wkptbz10
What are you playing? - Page 4 Chibib10Avatar and Signature by Diana What are you playing? - Page 4 Moonbu10

What are you playing? - Page 4 Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th August 2013, 9:00 pm

Animal Crossing New Leaf........omg it takes all of my free time!  SAVE ME!

What are you playing? - Page 4 3271551533
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th August 2013, 9:25 pm

On October 12th I'll be playing Pokemon Y. What are you playing? - Page 4 2867416775

What are you playing? - Page 4 25s8jlu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: Gamers Lounge-