The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» Festibration Bingo
by emrys Today at 1:54 am

» Word Association Game
by SpikeDevilman Today at 12:46 am

» Otaku Senshi Ideas (that you may never have time to get to)
by chrissifniotis Today at 12:42 am

» Into the double digits! (lpw #10)
by chrissifniotis Yesterday at 10:03 pm

» Staff on LOA
by chrissifniotis Yesterday at 9:40 pm

» Gift Exchange ~ Unwrapped
by Sailor Jinglebell Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Discord Karaoke ~ Festibration Edition!
by cardea Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» [HC Event] Star Catchers
by Sailor Mercury Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Screenshot Challenge: HOLIDAY EDITION
by An Ordinary Girl Yesterday at 7:02 pm

» This or That?
by Sailor Arkas Yesterday at 4:49 pm

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Confession Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Goddess of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   9th August 2011, 10:45 am

@electricBonBon wrote:
I like Seiya & Usagi, especially in the anime, but I dislike people who are bashing Mamoru all the time, too. Yes, he's not my favourite, but he's just .. well, just Mamoru. He's the ONE. And though I really love Seiya & Usagi I think it's good that Usagi didn't leave Mamoru for him in the anime - there were no signs that Usagi would even THINK of something like that, anyway.
I mean - for Seiya & Usagi there are enough people who writes fanfictions or draw dojinshi etc.
And that's good! In some people's fantasy they're in love with each other and I think that's a good thing and doesn't harm anyone.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who likes BOTH sides. When I tell people who are in love with Seiya & Usagi that I think it's good that Usagi and Mamoru stayed together until the end, they just are like ".. WHAT", and the same thing happens when I tell fans of Mamoru & Usagi that I like the pairing Seiya & Usagi, too. >_>

Well, anyways. I'm talking too much. XD

I agree with you! I can see Seiya's view and I really like Seiya (^_^) so it helps. But you're right. Mamoru is for Usagi. It's how it is, but Seiya is awesome. He can't help he likes her =P! i love them both. (And wow now I think about it, it does seem like Twilight. Edward and Jacob. Edward is for Bella, yet people bash him like they do Mamoru. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://ednakrabappel.tumblr.com/
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   9th August 2011, 10:52 am

(:
Haha, you're right! Though Jacob really wants to take Bella away from Edward, doesn't he? But when Mamoru's back, Seiya accepts their relationship and even tells her he's glad that her boyfriend is back. <3

"You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords."
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   9th August 2011, 1:12 pm

@electricBonBon wrote:
(:
Haha, you're right! Though Jacob really wants to take Bella away from Edward, doesn't he? But when Mamoru's back, Seiya accepts their relationship and even tells her he's glad that her boyfriend is back. <3

True. Haha. I will admit Jacob I do not like so much. But Seiya, I love! ^_^
Back to top Go down
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Her Royal Badass MF-er

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   9th August 2011, 1:59 pm

The one thing I have to say about the whole SeiyaxUsagixMamoru thing is that I feel bad for Usagi. I mean, girl already knows her future. It's basically almost set in stone for her, and I would hate that. I would loooooove to rebel against all that nonsense.

I wouldn't be mad at all if Usagi had turned out to be with Seiya or any other guy. I mean come on, the worst that could happen is that Chibusa would never have been born Razz Buahahhaa. Or the annihilation of the future Earth. Whateverrr.

Thank you Sailor Mercury!
Back to top Go down
http://phantasmicmuse.tumblr.com
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : DEAD ACCOUNT left anime fandom to study

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   9th August 2011, 2:23 pm

If it happened in the anime (where most of the SeiUsa subtext was, anyway) ChibiUsa could have still been born- with blue hair and the ability to gender-swap, which would increase her trolling abilities. For the humor value, I'm kind of disappointed it didn't happen... ("Helios! I'm all grown up!" "I've finally come for you, maiden... ...Maiden..? Wait, why do you have a beard???")

DEAD ACCOUNT. Left anime fandom to study. It was fun, guys. Smile Hope things go well for you.
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   9th August 2011, 2:44 pm

@SailorBAMF wrote:
I wouldn't be mad at all if Usagi had turned out to be with Seiya or any other guy.

Me neither - I just think it tops this kinda fairytale off that she stays with Mamoru/Endymion "forever".
Though it would have shown that even girls can do their own decisions, even if it would change a LOT (the whole future). Or that girls are independent etc XD
Like "Fantaghirò", does anyone know that?
Back to top Go down
LoLoTires
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : A Sailor Moon obsessed cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   9th August 2011, 6:24 pm

Confession #1: I've never fully finished watching the anime.... I was in the middle of SuperS when the channel I was watching it on on YouTube got suspended (whoever can help me find somewhere to continue I will love FOREVER)

Confession #2: I've never read the manga *ducks and hides from all the gun fire* I was about 5 or 6 when I watched the anime.. I remember watching it on Cartoon Network on Toonami so I didn't see much and didn't understand much... However, I DID have Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon, and I believe a Sailor Venus doll. I also had one of the Rods (Whichever one was available at Toys R Us in the early 2000's was the one I had). I wish I hadn't sold them before we moved across the country Sad I WILL be getting the Manga's when the reprints are available in September/October (gonna be asking for them for my birthday since it's in October Very Happy )

Back to top Go down
http://sailorbvb.tumblr.com
Reiko
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Daughter of Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   9th August 2011, 10:37 pm

LoLo:

You can watch the remaining eps at watchsailormoon.com Smile It's all english DUB until the last arc which, of course, is in Japanese with english subs. The youtube user xtreemme27 has all the subbed episodes, I think.

Until this summer I had never read the manga. I've been reading the translations off of Miss Dream and I'll start buying the re-released versions this November. Its the perfect opportunity to start, whatever you want to do.

Kasei ni Kawatte, Oshioki Yo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AtTwelve34
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   10th August 2011, 2:27 pm

@Reiko wrote:
Until this summer I had never read the manga. I've been reading the translations off of Miss Dream and I'll start buying the re-released versions this November. Its the perfect opportunity to start, whatever you want to do.

Same thing, I started reading the manga this summer, and finished up in the beginning of August... Good stuff. I'me really excited for the re-release! I'm glad to have both the anime and manga under my belt.

Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   10th August 2011, 9:37 pm

When I first saw SuperS season, I hated it. I think I was just Outers happy though and therefore was expecting them to show up the whole time, only to google it to find they were not there at all =/ XD. Now I can stand it. It is not my fave season, but I don't hate it anymore.

A World Without Haruka? Let it Burn.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   10th August 2011, 9:54 pm

Unpopular opinion: I like the SuperS season a lot and I like Chibi-Usa. Especially Chibi-Usa x Helios/Pegasus!

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   10th August 2011, 9:59 pm

@Brit-chan wrote:
Unpopular opinion: I like the SuperS season a lot and I like Chibi-Usa. Especially Chibi-Usa x Helios/Pegasus!

I love Chibiusa and always have o; I don't see how people couldn't. XD.
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   10th August 2011, 11:07 pm

Yes!
And Helios & Chibiusa are just too cute ;_; <3

"You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords."
Back to top Go down
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   11th August 2011, 12:43 am

This part looks so narmy to me that I just can't take it seriously. Everybody is always saying how sad and moving it is, but when I remember this scene, this expression is what first comes to mind. I wouldn't exactly say it ruins the scene, but it does bother me.

Back to top Go down
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : DEAD ACCOUNT left anime fandom to study

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   11th August 2011, 3:51 am

@Rachael wrote:
This part looks so narmy to me that I just can't take it seriously. Everybody is always saying how sad and moving it is, but when I remember this scene, this expression is what first comes to mind. I wouldn't exactly say it ruins the scene, but it does bother me.

Agreed. SO MUCH. That battle is the worst of its type, in a landslide... The manga version is way better, unlike some of the others...

DEAD ACCOUNT. Left anime fandom to study. It was fun, guys. Smile Hope things go well for you.
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Star Spangled Man (with a plan)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   11th August 2011, 3:47 pm

@Rachael wrote:

While that doesn't diminish the impact of the scene for me, it is rather comical because it reminds me of this wonderfully terrible animation:

Back to top Go down
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lady Claudia of Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   11th August 2011, 9:10 pm

@Brit-chan wrote:

AGREE AGREE AGREE BRIT! I love Helios so much! I think he is very noble and powerful just like Mamoru, I mean he is his guardian! And I think I love the fact that the season in general is all around fun and enjoyable. No crazy break-ups, no romantic trolls (except for Fisheye but I never take him THAT seriously) and THE ENDING SCENES.

RASHIKU IKIMASHO!!!!! LALALA NEVER GIVE UP!

Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   12th August 2011, 12:25 am

@SailorStarWind wrote:
Agreed. SO MUCH. That battle is the worst of its type, in a landslide... The manga version is way better, unlike some of the others...

Oh, I liked most of the scene. I kind of thought it was cool that we never see what exactly Sailor Moon and Saturn do, but that might be because I don't really like long, drawn-out battles.

I thought the art was beautiful for the most part, especially Neptune's expression here.

Back to top Go down
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   12th August 2011, 12:22 pm

^ that has always been one of my favorite images of Michiru :3

Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   24th August 2011, 7:04 am

Not gonna lie. I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same but I can NOT stand Sailor Uranus/Haruka. They are such a big jerk in the third season. I'm not sure if it's just in the anime because I've never read the manga. All I know is I almost hate them. No offense to those who love Sailor Uranus. I just do not :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungAngel38?feature=mhee
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   24th August 2011, 7:56 pm

youngangel38 wrote:
Not gonna lie. I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same but I can NOT stand Sailor Uranus/Haruka. They are such a big jerk in the third season. I'm not sure if it's just in the anime because I've never read the manga. All I know is I almost hate them. No offense to those who love Sailor Uranus. I just do not :/

I actually didn't like the way Haruka treated the Starlights in Season 5... And Michiru for that matter. Why all that hate for a visitor from outside the Solar System?

Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   24th August 2011, 8:09 pm

@SailorBAMF wrote:
youngangel38 wrote:

I actually didn't like the way Haruka treated the Starlights in Season 5... And Michiru for that matter. Why all that hate for a visitor from outside the Solar System?

as much as I hated this as well, they were just doing their job because they did not know who the starlights were at that point and whether they were a threat or not, and therefore just protecting as is their job to stop intruders from the outside...Ok I am done. XD I sound really dumb defending. Trust me I have yelled at them plenty of times myself at how they act.
Back to top Go down
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   24th August 2011, 8:23 pm

@NauticalNeptune wrote:
@SailorBAMF wrote:
youngangel38 wrote:

as much as I hated this as well, they were just doing their job because they did not know who the starlights were at that point and whether they were a threat or not, and therefore just protecting as is their job to stop intruders from the outside...Ok I am done. XD I sound really dumb defending. Trust me I have yelled at them plenty of times myself at how they act.

I feel a lot of grief could have been avoided if the Starlights could've just told everyone what was going on in the first place... Haha. Both sides kinda had bad communication

Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   24th August 2011, 8:40 pm

@SailorBAMF wrote:
I feel a lot of grief could have been avoided if the Starlights could've just told everyone what was going on in the first place... Haha. Both sides kinda had bad communication

Oh for sure! haha. "Hi we're the sailor starlights. We have a mission, but we're telling you NOTHING. Stay out of our way."
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   24th August 2011, 10:59 pm

Manga is way different. But I kinda like how Haruka can be an ass in anime. The dynamic between her and Seiya was pretty funny. I mean, I'd get pissy too if you walked into the dressing room of your Michiru and there's this Seiya guy undressing her and you already get weird vibes about him. Yeah.

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Reiko
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Daughter of Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   25th August 2011, 12:02 pm

@SailorBAMF wrote:

YOU AND YOUR GIFS!

Kasei ni Kawatte, Oshioki Yo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AtTwelve34
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   25th August 2011, 3:26 pm

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME XOXO GOSSIP GUUUUUURL

Back to top Go down
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   27th August 2011, 8:15 am

I personally feel like in the anime Usagi acted more like a mother towards chibi chibi than chibi-usa, Usagi and chibi-usa acted more like sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
Mandilea
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   27th August 2011, 10:58 am

My confession: As a kid Tuxedo Kamen was my favorite, he was cool, mysterious and kicked butt. And then suddenly all of that stopped, and he became this lame-r version of himself who suddenly only seemed to be good at being a not-so-damsel in distress.
Back to top Go down
http://maeanalda.tumblr.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   27th August 2011, 2:09 pm

I'll put one up, XD.

Sailor Moon had given me unrealistic expectations of men for years, and admittedly, it still hangs around somewhat. *Sweatdrop.*
Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Confession Time!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-