The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Andalusite Today at 12:17 am

» Word Association Game
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby chrissifniotis Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SelectedLime375 Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» [MERCH] Sailor Chibi Moon Crisis Compact Proplica
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Yesterday at 11:54 am

» ~LPW #12 (It’s Bo Time!)
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sportsnutd Yesterday at 11:45 am

» Discussion: Is the Senshi you like the most, also the senshi that is most similar to you?
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby magic713 Yesterday at 10:31 am

» [DEBATE] Greatest Hits! Is Serenity and Endymion's Love Justified?
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Malour Yesterday at 8:20 am

» Hello hello!
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Malour Yesterday at 7:51 am

» Staff on LOA
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed 24th June 2019, 10:03 pm

» Server for Image Hosting is down!
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Cosmos-Hime 24th June 2019, 3:11 pm

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 11:46 am

ooc:

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 ThMyae(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 4jsq88
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 EryTeT
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 UNUQgL
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Qq4GRc

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 WYxcDX(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 VfipPu(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 QcYyas(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 RCRME8(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 MwKWL7(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 WbL1DG(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 2tcOIq(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 JbCUuo(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 V4DbwT(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 YtpCB5(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Mmp9t9(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Dx2prT
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 1:07 pm

OOC:

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Puusprites(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Crystalsetsuna(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 JXGZvEk(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 8:13 pm

He nodded, not taking his eyes off of the screen, “I’m just fine.” He would be able to heal the bruise in a second, no problem, but he would wait until they passed… Behind him, Serenity, Kyoko, Minako, and Katsumi walked, chatting cheerfully about flavors of ice cream. He could feel them, but he dared not look, his eyes focusing on the pixels on the screen.

When they had passed completely, he reached up and sent energy through his hand and onto his jaw. Slowly the capillaries mended, the wound healing as though it had never occurred; in fact, when he took his hand away his chin and jaw were completely back to normal.

ooc:

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 ThMyae(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 4jsq88

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 WYxcDX(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 VfipPu(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 QcYyas(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 RCRME8(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 MwKWL7(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 WbL1DG(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 2tcOIq(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 JbCUuo(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 V4DbwT(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 YtpCB5(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Mmp9t9(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 9:17 pm

OOC:

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Puusprites(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Crystalsetsuna(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 JXGZvEk(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 11:35 am

"Marika," he stated, staring at the game screen as it refreshed back to Start, "I have to go." This wasn't going to work, and with the more insistent girls following their parents to the fruit parlor, now would be the time to make a quick exit. He reached down for his bag, grabbed a strap and stood, slinging it over his shoulder once again. "I have a previous engagement that I had forgotten; please excuse me."

The remark sounded of a request more than an average departing statement; Tan nodded at the girl as he struck off down the isles of flashing lights and mashing buttons, making the most direct line to the exit that he could. Once out of the Crown Arcade, he took a deep breath, attempting to dispel the feeling of invisibility that Serenity had given him, and struck off down the pathway heading for the park or the library. With all of the original inner senshi meeting their daughters at their favorite hangout, he shouldn't run into to too many people he knew there.

ooc:

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 7:35 pm

OOC:

Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 7:38 pm

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 7:42 pm

OOC:

Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 7:45 pm

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2012, 7:18 pm

OOC:

Tamayo shrieked in excitement as she saw the private room and the stage with the karaoke machine, all lit up with laser lights and colored streams of light. She immediately grabbed the one person she knew would join her in her singing frenzy, and that could only be her “auntie” Minako. She dragged the blonde excitedly to the stage as they both grabbed a microphone and began belting out some anime song. Chibiusa couldn't help but smile even as she cringed, subtly plugging one ear firmly with a finger to make the sounds a little more tolerable. Minako certainly sounded good, but Tamayo still had a ways to go, not having enough years to really gain experience. But at least her daughter had enthusiasm, and it was still a nice catchy song. Chibiusa moved and sat down on a couch next to her younger but actually older sister, putting an arm gently around the impossibly long blue haired girl who was sitting there a little anxiously. Namiko had jumped a bit then relaxed when she realized it was only her sister from the future.

Katsumi waited eagerly by the side of the little stage, clapping her hands and grinning as she seemed to be waiting for her turn at the microphone. She danced a little in place to the music then squealed and whirled around as an idea struck her. She ran to the other women and began shoving bags into their arms.”hey guys! Here, try on your clothes now! We can have a real, real party then!” she exclaimed with energy she could have only gotten from her mother.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th September 2012, 9:01 am

Suzume wasn't really listening to Chiharu---she found that it was always hard to pay attention to Chiharu---but luckily the other girl was far too used to it to care much. Instead, Chiharu continued to talk and talk, and Suzume kept them on their path to the arcade.

Theirs was an unlikely friendship, but somehow it worked. Generally it consisted with Chiharu talking up a storm, and Suzume getting lost in her own thoughts. It suited them both just fine.

Once they entered the arcade, Suzume noticed that the place was much fuller than usual, and she also noticed that she recognized some of the people inside.

Chiharu stopped mid-sentence and bounded forward. “Everyone’s here!” she stated, a smile on her face. Suzume wondered if Chiharu had stopped to think about her statement before she had said it because, while the room had a lot of their friends and aquainances made through their family connections, there were still quite a few missing from the room as well.

Before Suzume could point this out, Chiharu grabbed her arm and pulled her forward into the room more fully, one hand clutching Suzume and the other raised to make sure her hair was in perfect condition. “Come on Suzume, let’s have some fun!”

Suzume allowed herself to be pulled into the middle of the crowd, although she wanted to go play the racing game more than being social. “Hello,” she greeted the rest of the group. “What is everyone doing here. Did someone have a birthday I’d forgotten about?”

Chiharu spoke before anyone could answer. “Oh! Is there karaoke?”

~~~~

Ayano settled more comfortably into the not-so-comfortable bench. The fresh air felt nice against her face, and she breathed in deeply. She had been attempting to read, but the book was proving to be incredibly boring and it was hard to concentrate on the story. After having read the same sentence multiple times, she set the book aside and instead turned her attention onto the scenery around her.

This whole relaxing thing was harder than she had originally thought it would be. She still felt antsy, like she should be doing something but had no idea as to what that could possibly be.

Ayano watched the people passing by, taking note of the amount of couples that frequented this particular park. For once, it didn’t make her feel uncomfortable to be here by herself. She was ignoring that part of herself in favor of being antsy.

“Maybe I should go to the arcade,” she mumbled to herself. But that was never the best place for her---there were always far too many people than she could deal with. She tried to stay away from the arcade as much as possible, unless dragged there by someone else. Just the thought of being around so many people made her heart begin to race.

Instead, Ayano stared at the book sitting beside her. With a sigh, she gave in and picked it up once more. Reading that same sentence again didn’t make it sink in any faster, but at least it was something to preoccupy herself with.

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Y97whxc6(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Yc3hqps4(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Y9a8m54p(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Ycc3u8tl(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Yaarnsvz(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Yal54fl7(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Yda5mpfp
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th September 2012, 7:30 am

Tamayo had just finished belting out the last notes of the karaoke as Chiharu and Suzume came into the room. The redhead bounded off the stage, barreling into her mothers arms as she squealed, “Mama, did you see me?! I was singing so good up there, it was so much fun, auntie Minako was so silly!” she exclaimed happily. Chibiusa smiled indulgently and opened her mouth to answer when a shrill shriek came from Katsumi who had gotten on stage and seen her partner in crime. She waved an arm frantically as she practically screamed, “Chiharu! Chiharu get up here, there's karaoke!! And they have Makenai!! I love this song!” she waved a microphone around, bouncing excitedly, causing her pale silver blonde hair to bounce as well.

Kyoko watched the new girls coming in, her eyes widening a little nervously. Oh she certainly liked the pair, but there was always that fear inside her, of seeing them unable to look at her fully or being distant. Kyoko hung her head quietly, once more feeling the shame of being the daughter of the evil Galaxia. Then she felt an arm around her shoulder and turned her head, seeing her sister Chibiusa sitting next to her. The cotton candy pink haired girl smiled comfortingly, and Kyoko gave a small smile back. With her family near by, maybe everything would be okay.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th October 2012, 4:09 pm

Chiharu smiled when she saw Katsumi waving for her attention, and her smiled brightened even more when Katsumi told her that there was karaoke.

She quickly made her way up to the stage to stand next to Katsumi, holding on to the other girl's arm in excitement. It felt like forever since she had last done any kind of singing and she knew that this was going to be so much fun.

"Makenai! That's one of my favorite songs," she said, although it was not a new sentiment.

She reached out and started the song, glancing over at Katsumi to make sure that the other girl was ready to sing. Chiharu couldn't stop smiling as the song began and their singing was blaring into the room.

~~~

Suzume wasn't surprised that Chiharu had taken off so quickly. Chiharu adored Katsumi and usually whenever the other girl was in the room, Chiharu was by her side as much as possible.

Instead of following Chiharu to the stage, Suzume found herself gravitating towards Tamayo who had only just left the stage. "I heard the last bits of your song, Tamayo," Suzume told her with a smile. "It sounded really good!"

A new song began to play loudly throughout the room, and Suzume had to speak even louder in order to make herself heard. "Is there a reason why everyone is here?" she asked to those around her.

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Y97whxc6(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Yc3hqps4(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Y9a8m54p(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Ycc3u8tl(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Yaarnsvz(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Yal54fl7(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Yda5mpfp
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 6:10 pm

Administrative Note: This storyline will be given a week to show activity before it will be labeled as 'inactive.'

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 DCbBtvO(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Chmia (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Yvbpgta
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Sezuti10
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th November 2012, 6:51 am

Administrative Note: This storyline has been changed from 'active' to 'inactive.' If you would like the status of 'active' restored, please begin role-playing again.

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 DCbBtvO(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Chmia (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Yvbpgta
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 Sezuti10
(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 3:47 pm

Admin Note: Wistful Solitude has been tagged as 'inactive' and relocated to the Graveyard as it has not had a post in over a month. If you would like Sailor Saturn to bring this story back from the dead, please make a request here!

-(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 4039879955  Sailor Uranus

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!   (Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Inactive) Starseed Senshi Adventures!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: Planning Forum :: Storylines :: The Graveyard-