The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» ★ Stars of the Cauldron Awards 2019 - Voting ★
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Kaolinite Today at 2:31 am

» Juuban Video Infinity Arc Takeover!
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed Yesterday at 10:03 pm

» What was the first video game you ever played?
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Sakuranbo Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» 2019 Juuban Video Stream Schedule & Updates
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Sportsnutd Yesterday at 2:12 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Jasper 17th July 2019, 8:27 pm

» Fanfiction Title Ideas?
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby sailoraphrodite 17th July 2019, 6:03 pm

» [RTRP] Professor Tomoe's Tropical Getaway
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Professor Tomoe 17th July 2019, 4:54 pm

» ~LPW #12 (It’s Bo Time!)
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Lady Orion 17th July 2019, 3:22 pm

» What manga are you currently reading?
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Cosmos-Hime 17th July 2019, 2:58 pm

» Your Harry Potter Birthday
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed 17th July 2019, 1:33 pm

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What's the last movie you've seen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Chronos Typhoon
Lotus Crystal

Chronos Typhoon

Lotus Crystal

Title : Official Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou of the Forums

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 6:01 pm

Hey y'all.
I watched Upgrade last week.. 
Not my favorite. It was a weird concept and it wasn't what I was expecting.

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 TLUwmvxWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Chronotyphoon-3What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 1FqbuJm
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronostyphoon http://kawaiisailorlifee.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/missaidanatrocity92
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 4:34 pm

Ant-Man and the Wasp! I love the cool movie theater on a hot humid desert summer day.

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 1333987389  What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 2552997083  What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

The triumph of intelligence over ignorance - The Phil Hendrie radio comedy show

Former names: Mike D boy and Solipsi Rai. The Galaxy Cauldron (2011-19), gone but not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 6:32 pm

The Incredibles 2!
I waited 14 years for it, and it was WORTH IT!
It exceeded my expectations!

“Go Bananas!”
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 7:02 pm

YUS Incredibles 2 was great!!!!

The last movie I have seen was The Magnificent 7! It's a Western adaptation (as in a cowboy western) of Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. While I prefer Seven Samurai, it was a good movie and it was fun seeing how they adjusted certain plotlines and characters to fit the Western setting while keeping the overall story the same.

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Karaok10What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Snowfl10What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Leader13
MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 7:47 pm

^Both versions of the Magnificent 7 are really good. I have yet to see Seven Samurai though.

The last film I saw was Ant-Man and the Wasp. Just as fun and action filled as the first movie while expanding its little corner of the MCU a bit more, and also filling the audience in on some Infinity War related things.

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime14th July 2018, 9:06 am

Hotel Transylvania 3...premiered last night on Friday the 13th (LOL).

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 1333987389  What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 2552997083  What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

Former names: Mike D boy and Solipsi Rai. The Galaxy Cauldron (2011-19), gone but not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime24th September 2018, 6:25 pm

Castle in the Sky.
A great Ghibli film with an all-star dub cast!
(James Van Der Beek, Cloris Leechman, and Mark Hamill voice characters in the dub, Jim Cummings does as well.)

“Go Bananas!”
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime24th September 2018, 7:57 pm

Thor Ragnarok. I don't care what people think....I love this movie!

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Moonsi10

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Sprite_LunaHuman02-1_zpsbztytmvpWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 DarkMercury_zpsektdr2kz  What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 T5uett10 What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Sprite_SuperSailorMoon_zpsjphhqsyx  What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Sprite_SailorMercury02_zpsdxxsptoh What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Sprite_SailorMars02_zpsmrpucerrWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Sprite_SailorVenus02_zpsydokljjb
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime24th September 2018, 11:36 pm

The horror movie, The Nun! It's not the best horror flick, mainly because on of the two main characters is BEYOND frustratingly useless-but it doesn't deserve that super low score of 22% on rotten tomatoes. I've seen horror flicks that were far worse, and the pacing and environmental scares seemed similar to Japanese horror, if I'm being honest. I'd give the movie a 65-70%, personally.

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 J9l9ggtWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 ZljsmsfWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 HgsylbpWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 H72lzbbWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Zxye6pnWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Yd822b56What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Ya3a57x4What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 YbdpswhyWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Y99dsuseWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 YcjcugypWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Y87nx37bWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Yaj7ycqoWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Ycqmwry7What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Y7u2ahk5What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Y99n4uscWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Ybqgtlt7What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime25th September 2018, 9:31 am

I watched La La Land

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleLunaWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleDianaWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleUsagiWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleSeleneWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Nmu29vnWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleMauWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2018, 3:42 pm

Troll 2, to start my crappy horror movie binge. It's really is worthy of meme status.

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 J9l9ggtWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 ZljsmsfWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 HgsylbpWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 H72lzbbWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Zxye6pnWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Yd822b56What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Ya3a57x4What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 YbdpswhyWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Y99dsuseWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 YcjcugypWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Y87nx37bWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Yaj7ycqoWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Ycqmwry7What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Y7u2ahk5What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Y99n4uscWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Ybqgtlt7What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2018, 7:37 pm

I rewatched The Room because a friend of mine wanted to see it, so we streamed it together.

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Chibi10 What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Um3KQEm What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 EMJiBkn
  What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 F3kuJJP What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JBqjWYT What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 QrvGgir What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 SfnHpqY What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 ASL1NSl What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Qh3Zeve
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime4th October 2018, 4:50 am

Last movie I saw was Mary and the Witch's Flower.  It's a cute animated movie.  Similar to Kiki's Delivery Service.

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Ezemfb10What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Anknxw10What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Wkptbz10
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Chibib10Avatar and Signature by Diana What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Moonbu10

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime5th October 2018, 9:38 pm

I finally watched Infinity War

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleLunaWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleDianaWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleUsagiWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleSeleneWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Nmu29vnWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleMauWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Naru

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime6th October 2018, 8:39 pm

The Fellowship of the Ring.  I'd been putting off watching it because I don't like movies ruining my mental image of the story - but it was so different from what I had imagined, I don't think that will be a problem.  Not to say I don't like it, quite the contrary - it was fantastic and I am looking forward to seeing the next two.  It just really was not what I expected at all.

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Rgdmve10What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 7cqysl10What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Qzwje410
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 27210 What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Iq3u1r10 What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 T9m93f10 What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Ggonom10 What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Zuwczj10 What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Sfnhpq10 What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Pd4jna10
Code:
MoonieCode[1.14.15c] SM:5+m+ F:s2+|5:vTo+Bl:aNa+|½Ry+:pR1|Cl D:sSe-½|11½:vDe-|Ga:pGx½ X:2dic|204ezs|98efs:m4xm:l2 O:d-:l+½:?x P:lUs:a22:s6:w:f200:f:-:eGrBrg:hBk-:t-:cW:bA+:*Aq:y--:r+|-
Back to top Go down
Sailor Oberon
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime4th November 2018, 10:10 pm

Just got back from seeing Bohemian Rhapsody!
Back to top Go down
https://spiced-honey.tumblr.com/ https://spiced-honey.deviantart.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime5th November 2018, 11:36 am

watched Thir13een Ghosts with some friends this weekend.

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Karaok10What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Snowfl10What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Leader13
MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime5th November 2018, 4:02 pm

30 days of night

Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime12th May 2019, 8:53 pm

This (Mother's Day) weekend, the family and I went to see Pokemon: Detective Pikachu.

Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime13th May 2019, 12:16 am

Avengers: Endgame. I don't get people's issues, I liked it. :3

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Kiz7JKM
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 0UResDWWhat's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime20th May 2019, 12:27 pm

Detective Pikachu. I thought it was great!

“Go Bananas!”
Back to top Go down
rabidcaribou
Star Seed

rabidcaribou

Star Seed

Title : Erika

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2019, 2:15 am

John Wick 3. Definitely on par with the other two. Watching in an auditorium full of Marines (husband is military and we live on base overseas) commentating made it infinitely more entertaining. Laughing

What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Gu8r1i11 What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 Pcdrdu11 What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 1g6yla11
Back to top Go down
http://moonlit-butterflies.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you've seen?   What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the last movie you've seen?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: Media Lounge-