The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Chat Room glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

Chat Room glitch Empty
PostSubject: Chat Room glitch   Chat Room glitch I_icon_minitime21st August 2012, 6:45 pm

Not really a problem regarding the forum, But here I go:
I can't access the Mibbit chatroom of the forum. No matter how much I try, it just keep the loading screen forever, sometimes randomly re-asking me to write my username. I think chatboxes are a great way to get to know peoples on a forum so It'll defenitely help me if you guys know how to fix that :I I highly suspect it comes from my computer. Do I have a plugin to install or something?

Thanks in advance

Chat Room glitch Shoujo_manga_2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d66aiv5Chat Room glitch MimetteCharmBusterSig_zps67a26a4eChat Room glitch Galaxy16

Siggie by Lust
Chat Room glitch ChibimoustacheChat Room glitch Chibimoustache
Back to top Go down
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

Chat Room glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room glitch   Chat Room glitch I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 6:34 am

Do you have an antivirus software installed?

Sometimes it likes to block the port that IRC uses to communicate with the server.

I believe other users of Mibbit have had this same problem; some Googling might be able to solve your computer's firewall or anti-virus block problem.

Good luck!

Chat Room glitch EllysignatureChat Room glitch Ellysignature
|Miss Dream|
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

Chat Room glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room glitch   Chat Room glitch I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 6:43 am

I tried to do as you said (deasactiving my antivirus whil trying to connect) and it worked ^^ Thanks!
I did try to google the solution, but I didn't find anything ^^"

Chat Room glitch Shoujo_manga_2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d66aiv5Chat Room glitch MimetteCharmBusterSig_zps67a26a4eChat Room glitch Galaxy16

Siggie by Lust
Chat Room glitch ChibimoustacheChat Room glitch Chibimoustache
Back to top Go down

Chat Room glitch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-