The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Least Favorite Songs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SailorCelestialTiger
Star Seed

Star Seed

Least Favorite Songs? Empty
PostSubject: Least Favorite Songs?   Least Favorite Songs? I_icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 1:49 pm

Everyone has episodes, chapters, characters, and what-have-you that they don't like as much as others. But what about the songs? What are some songs from SM that, for whatever reason, you just don't care for? It can be image songs, insert songs, themes, whatever.

For me, it's Mamoru's image songs from the anime. I just...I've never been a fan of them. O.o To me, they actually sound very un-Mamoru-ish.

"The building was on fire, and it wasn't my fault." ~Blood Rites, Dresden Files
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Songs?   Least Favorite Songs? I_icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 1:59 pm

I'll be honest: At first, I hated Otome No Polici and Watachi-Tachi ni naritakute.
then, I re-listened to them and adored them.

It's hard to pic a song you dislike in this serie... I'd go for Onaji Namido wo Wakeatte as my least favourite, even thought I do like it.
(Starlight ni Kiss Shite, Sho Hi Ai and Route Venus <3)

Least Favorite Songs? Shoujo_manga_2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d66aiv5Least Favorite Songs? MimetteCharmBusterSig_zps67a26a4eLeast Favorite Songs? Galaxy16

Siggie by Lust
Least Favorite Songs? ChibimoustacheLeast Favorite Songs? Chibimoustache
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Songs?   Least Favorite Songs? I_icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 2:02 pm

I don't like any of the ending songs in the anime expect for the two endings in SuperS.

Least Favorite Songs? 2393257330 formally Yamichan16 Least Favorite Songs? 2393257330  
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/

Least Favorite Songs?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-