The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Saint Erythos and Celeste Goodchild's site is back! For all Demando/Saphir fans!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EurAsianGirl
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Saint Erythos and Celeste Goodchild's site is back! For all Demando/Saphir fans!   21st December 2012, 2:34 pm

Hey guys I’d like to share with you an old blog full of Black Moon fanfics and Demando/Saphir ones in particular is now up and running! Believe me, I was squealing in joy myself once I heard the news! Go check it out!

http://www.lethesbanks.com/Bakery/

These are the fics that made me ship Demando/Saphir in the first place, and I’m pretty sure they’ll convert you too once you read them, they’re soo well done I can’t give enough props to the authors! The ones I particularly recommend are “You’re All I’ve Got Tonight” “Thwarted” “If That’s What It Takes” “Family Inheritance” and all the one-shots and poems.

Soo go check em out! Do it, do it! You won’t regret it!

I was born under the star of Mars
Back to top Go down

Saint Erythos and Celeste Goodchild's site is back! For all Demando/Saphir fans!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Writers-