The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? Empty
PostSubject: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 4:24 pm

I don't believe there's a thread on this.... sooo... Watching the series, I came across some things that made me feel like the show pulled from little tidbits of the other seasons (sans S).

~ Metalia possessing Mamoru was like chaos and Galaxia
~ "Moon Ninjas" (the bros Princess Sailor Moon summoned in the last episode) made me think of the Moonlight Knight
~ Usagi is clearly pregnant in the special
~ In the special, when Mio is attempting to take over, creepy clowns are her minions along with the youma

I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than this, too.

Thoughts?

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? JupiterRoseBumpers2Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? Paintedstars2Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? JupiterRose
Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 5:57 pm

i think yes, and this is a good way of honoring everything that has come before the series.

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? Makotochan
Graphics by all the lovely GC folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 6:56 pm

Did you guys notice in the second act, when Ami and Usagi are first getting to know each other, they walk past a clock shop, the camera even pans across and pauses on it. I think thats another good little one.

Also the Priest in PGSM looks vaguely like the priest from episode 26 but that might jsut be a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 7:06 pm

I wish it did allude to other seasons, specifically because I want more PGSM!

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? DCbBtvODoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? Chmia Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? Yvbpgta
Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? Sezuti10
Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 7:34 pm

I feel like it really does! Very Happy and I'm so glad that you guys see it, too XD

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? JupiterRoseBumpers2Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? Paintedstars2Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? JupiterRose
Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 8:07 pm

I thought Usagi wasn't pregnant in the wedding special?

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? 2393257330 formally Yamichan16 Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? 2393257330  
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 8:13 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:

Its implied a little bit, her expression when Mamoru and her look at the baby section, Usagi's incredibly moody in the episode and its really out of character. The fact that their wedding seems really really rushed and I believe she was pregnant in her manga weddign so it might be call out to that. But i dont think its 100% definitive.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 8:15 pm

Ah! I forgot about the baby store scene. I haven't seen that special in awhile.

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? 2393257330 formally Yamichan16 Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? 2393257330  
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 8:59 pm

@Houyou no Senshi wrote:
Yamichan16 wrote:

Its implied a little bit, her expression when Mamoru and her look at the baby section, Usagi's incredibly moody in the episode and its really out of character. The fact that their wedding seems really really rushed and I believe she was pregnant in her manga weddign so it might be call out to that. But i dont think its 100% definitive.

She also seems to have morning sickness too when she's cooking in the beginning of the ep.

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? 20988_vDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? 20988_sDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? 36226_v
Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? Et1bWu6Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? UYgdPZBDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? IYzEL7Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? Zm82bZIDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? Fph3eELDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? AwbCmiFDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? 7UeDrPrDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? J3LPkpEDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? SA1eBrDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? WHso3iDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? Z9nJOOhDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? VdeecePDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? TfS1i3GDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 9:30 pm

At the end when they got stronger weapons reminded me of when they become Super Senshi. Even though they didn't have the same weapons, it seemed like a similar concept.

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? 25s8jlu
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 9:38 pm

Small Lady wrote:
@Houyou no Senshi wrote:
Yamichan16 wrote:

She also seems to have morning sickness too when she's cooking in the beginning of the ep.

and when she's at the restaurant with mako. she craves for the food and then feels ill and rushes to the toilet

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? Makotochan
Graphics by all the lovely GC folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 10:06 pm

That scene also has an anime reference, what Usagi orders is a choux cream sundae, since she's with Makoto. In Makoto's debut anime episode, Usagi mishears "Supreme Thunder" as "Choux Cream Sundae".
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?   Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 4:10 am

Spoiler:

The way Minako and Artemis act outside of the group make them kinda outers I guess.

Attacks like Shine Aqua Illusion and Burning Mandala are used.

And Sailor Luna is basically Chibi Moon.

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? Shoujo_manga_2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d66aiv5Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? MimetteCharmBusterSig_zps67a26a4eDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? Galaxy16

Siggie by Lust
Does PGSM allude to the other seasons? ChibimoustacheDoes PGSM allude to the other seasons? Chibimoustache
Back to top Go down

Does PGSM allude to the other seasons?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Sailor Moon Live Action & Musicals-