The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light Today at 5:43 am

» LPW #13 - THE END
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby An Ordinary Girl Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» Screenshot Challenge: CHIBI-USA SuperS Edition
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jess-chan Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Gaia
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Our Yearbook ~ A Farewell Love Letter to the Galaxy Cauldron Forum
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby magic713 19th August 2019, 5:50 pm

» RTRP Library
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn 19th August 2019, 2:41 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light 19th August 2019, 8:07 am

» Jenesis
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 18th August 2019, 7:41 am

» Lady Hellspawn
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 17th August 2019, 7:44 am

» Blue Fire Devil
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 16th August 2019, 5:10 pm

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism   Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st January 2015, 2:28 pm

Can there be a topic on examples of good constructive criticism and bad criticism for writers?

Examples being...

Good: Not sure if people pointed this out...but you focus too heavily on their problems. You need to focus on their personalities. You're trying to make us sympathize with them, but you're going about it the wrong way. Instead of focusing on their problems try focusing on their personalities. Riko's love for cat's isn't exactly abnormal. 

Bad: This story sucks and is offensive and problematic. No matter what you do and how much you revamp, it's always going to be hugely problematic, offensive, and outright racist. You don't care about anyone but yourself. You write about these things, therefore you must advocate and support them, you horrible person, and don't ask us to sugarcoat it for you.

Would that help? I want people to know the real difference between criticism and unwarranted hate.

Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 DUlrWNmWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 CDA0rRiWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 R9UrBoZ
Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Fire and Dew
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 DwGHsWwWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 Ry555QhWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 UBEjo7BWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 Cqgu9B4
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism   Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 9:58 am

@Juliko

Thanks for pointing out this, we'll ad this to the rules =)

Higher, Further, Faster

Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrVQpWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrwzFWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrDuMWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 Rumbellesprite_by_pallasmercury-d7egeroWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 CVFJdWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 CV31qWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 PLo5ILLWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrNr6Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrKMbWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrzWe
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism   Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 10:51 am

Now on page 1 you can read about constructive Criticism ^^

Higher, Further, Faster

Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrVQpWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrwzFWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrDuMWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 Rumbellesprite_by_pallasmercury-d7egeroWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 CVFJdWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 CV31qWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 PLo5ILLWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrNr6Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrKMbWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VLrzWe
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism   Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 11:19 am

Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 111859084  We've got rules like that in the Writers and Roleplayers Guild

!!  Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 3884866259 Oh teehee! ♥️ you Haine! ((XD I didn't look and see that they're quoted from there ♥️))

Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 ThMyaeWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 4jsq88
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 EryTeT
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 UNUQgL
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 Qq4GRc

Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 WYxcDXWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 VfipPuWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 QcYyasWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 RCRME8Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 MwKWL7Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 WbL1DGWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 2tcOIqWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 JbCUuoWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 V4DbwTWriters Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 YtpCB5Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 Mmp9t9Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 Dx2prT
Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism   Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writers Rules and Constructive Critisism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Writers-