The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

A Charmed Story Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: A Charmed Story Idea   30th April 2013, 12:02 pm

Grabbing ideas from other series books and the like is one of things that inspires me most!

Watching Charmed, they recently just shows the episode's where Pheobe and Cole were married and pregnant.

By the end of it and the Seer has stolen her baby fetus, Phoebe says it was never her or Coles child. this was only said after all the evil it had been doing and after what the Seer said.

An idea was born from watching this. If the baby wasn't either of their child, why was the baby always acting up whenever someone was saying something bad about Cole? Why would it protect Phoebe? I believe the evil tonic the seer had Pheobe drink greatly influenced the unborn fetus because as we learned the Tonic was of pure evil and the seer's own blood was mixed into it and we saw the Seer had hatched this plan, as she said she saw it from before the baby had even been conceived.

We see Wyatt inharits excalliber and is the King of all things good. The son of a charmed one and a Whitelighter/Elder.

We see that Cole and Pheobe when the baby was conceived was the son of the Source of all Evil and by married him Pheobe was the Queen of all evil and the baby had inherited the right of being the King of all Evil. The son of a charmed one and a demon/Source.

In the womb Wyatt used his powers- shielding, orbing, healing and etc. his would sometimes influence Pipers actions.

In the womb, Pheobe's baby used his powers-flames, electricity, telekinesis etc. he would sometimes influence Pheobes actions.

Now when the seer transferred the fetus to her, all the demons and herself was destroyed because the baby was just too powerful for them to handle but what would make for an AMAZING story idea is that instead the fetus transferred to another womb.

Thus an epic story could be born, of the King of good and the king of evil, cousins no less. where Pheobe gets to meet her lost unborn baby the symbol of her and Coles tragic love.

Could he really be all evil though, would the tonic always have influenced him after only having had a few glasses when she was told to drink it all and she hardly did? Could he possible be good?

Cole was good in my opinion, he was just used and often made stupid decisions^^ and like the series mentions throughout the entire show off and on. True Evil cannot love c:

Just a story to think about. I want to write it but I dunno if I have the time. Anyone else who wants to feel feel to use it^^
Back to top Go down

A Charmed Story Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Writers-