The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» ~LPW #12 (It’s Bo Time!)
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lady Orion Today at 3:22 pm

» What manga are you currently reading?
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Cosmos-Hime Today at 2:58 pm

» Your Harry Potter Birthday
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed Today at 1:33 pm

» Our Yearbook ~ A Farewell Love Letter to the Galaxy Cauldron Forum
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Neptune Today at 12:26 pm

What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Neptune Today at 11:21 am

» ★ Stars of the Cauldron Awards 2019 - Voting ★
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby magic713 Today at 10:27 am

» What anime are you currently watching?
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Malour Today at 7:49 am

» The Dead Scream Stream ~ Streaming Schedule
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Today at 7:27 am

» Saban Moon webumentary
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Cosmos-Hime Yesterday at 12:36 pm

» Fruits Basket!
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sakuranbo Yesterday at 11:14 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What Character do you have a crush on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Athena Evarinya
Star Seed

Athena Evarinya

Star Seed

What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2014, 8:21 pm

I love Mamo-chan! And the Shitennou from what little we know of them from the various mediums of Sailor Moon. I wish Naoko-sama had developed the Senshi/Shitennou romance in the manga because that would have been just awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://athena-evarinya.tumblr.com/ http://athenaevarinya.deviantart.com/
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor of all that is RAINBOW!

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2014, 10:23 pm

Makoto for sure! I also thought Motoki was super cute Smile 

Haruka is also super hot. I don't know what it is about her...she's suave, beautiful and has the best of both worlds!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2014, 10:45 pm

Haruka, Even in her masculine civilian form I still liked her and her Japanese VA is just the cherry on top!
Back to top Go down
Ninjin-chan
Star Seed

Ninjin-chan

Star Seed

Title : Carro-chan

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 2:56 am

HypnoV1 wrote:
Haruka, Even in her masculine civilian form I still liked her and her Japanese VA is just the cherry on top!

well amen to that :bunnynosebleed
Back to top Go down
http://purinsesuusagi.tumblr.com http://asveca.deviantart.com
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th February 2016, 7:50 pm

Hmm... I've never really thought about a "crush" in Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th February 2016, 8:02 pm

Used to have a crush on Makoto, but Minako is my girl.

What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 DCbBtvOWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Chmia What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Yvbpgta
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Sezuti10
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th February 2016, 8:05 pm

Ami/DarkMercury

What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 MVbgdR5What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 46269_sWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 5WqjohK
What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 JbHC4SpWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 PiG1PHRWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Q9zW8RBWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 RndOQtNWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 EaPA44aWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 93IiO2CWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Vhz6fFiWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 ZeTKpWNWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 SVM11a6What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Ug3TkOXWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Y0Oa9mLWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 BG8xyRtWhat Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Sailor Leona

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th June 2018, 8:36 am

Berthier.  I'm not really into women in real life (with the exception of Sigourney Weaver) but I have always had a major thing for 90s anime Berthier, and I'm kind of bummed that she got so little air time in Crystal.

Berthier/Beruche is the Sailor Moon character I've done the most fan art of.  Not much of an artist, but I occasionally try.

https://mewmew34.deviantart.com/art/Beruche-Curtsy-Sketch-296646216
https://mewmew34.deviantart.com/art/Beruche-in-the-Forest-296650503
https://mewmew34.deviantart.com/art/Beruche-sitting-sketch-296653478
https://mewmew34.deviantart.com/art/Elsa-and-Beruche-Colored-431520675
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th June 2018, 10:59 am

Haruka! What's not to love about her!? She's beautiful, smart, athletic, elegant, great pianist, great fighter! *Fangirl Screams* I love you Ruka! XOXO What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 4039879955 What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 1164171495

What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Meluak11
Siggy by: Serenyve
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th June 2018, 9:26 pm

I think I've had crushes on all of Usagi's attractive "suitors" XD.

What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th June 2018, 9:39 am

Haruka - I've always liked a good fighting woman.  Hmm...and Mamoru, despite the fact that I have spent a lot of time yelling at him for being an idiot at various points.

What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Sakuranbo

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Ordinary Sailor Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th June 2018, 10:40 am

Mamoru because he is a very good looking guy and I just love his personality too.

What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 Sailor10
Credit for signature goes to Sakuranbo, formerly known as Mistress Rei (Me).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Character do you have a crush on   What Character do you have a crush on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Character do you have a crush on

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion :: Individual Characters & Couples-