The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

The Galaxy Cauldron

The most powerful star in the universe. The place where worlds are created, stars are born, legends die and Sailor Moon lives forever.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER.

Go down 

Should it stay as RPG or FANFIC?
FANFIC
The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. I_vote_lcap100%The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
RPG
The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. I_vote_lcap0%The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Goddess Yami

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER.   The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:38 am

I would go with making it a fanfic. It seems to me this a big story to tell and if you were going to make it into a RP then you will need to find many players to claim character roles and that can be difficult. Unless if the players claim more than one role. This idea does make a great idea for a fanfic or a RP so I can see the struggle of picking.

The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. 2393257330 formally Yamichan16 The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. 2393257330  
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal
SailorRubyStar

Title : Book Addict of Fictional Books

The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER.   The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. I_icon_minitime6th September 2013, 7:15 am

I think fanfic would be a good idea!The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. 3884866259

The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. DXHFt7w
Avatar by Sailor Candy and Signature by Lust.
The Book Lover study
Back to top Go down
https://www/quotev.com/hidingintherestroom
Chmia
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Chmia

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER.   The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 10:07 am

You have six votes to turn it into a fanfic. Do you like that idea?

The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. DCbBtvOThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. Chmia The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. Yvbpgta
The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. Sezuti10
The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus
Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus
Brit-chan

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER.   The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 1:07 pm

Are you going to write this fanfic...or? Cause i'm not sure what else there is to discuss.

The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. 20988_vThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. 20988_sThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. Et1bWu6The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. UYgdPZBThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. IYzEL7The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. Zm82bZIThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. Fph3eELThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. 7UeDrPrThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. AwbCmiFThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. I2DGvTXThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. J3LPkpEThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. SA1eBrThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. WHso3iThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. Z9nJOOhThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. VdeecePThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. TfS1i3GThe Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER.   The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galaxies Reunite - A Unique Futiristic Continuation to the Anime. FOUND CO OWNER.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Writers-
Jump to: