HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Hello    29th June 2014, 6:06 pm

Hello!    

I am 20 years old. I studying Internacional Relations. I love sailor moon, because makes me remember of the childhood and my old dreams!  
My favorites Sailors: Sailor Uranus , Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus and Sailor Pluto.

I love cook ,  watch other animes/animation and read books and mangas.

I promise try make  new and nice friends
 

Sorry, but this Introduction is terrible and my english too, because I  don't have confidence to writer in english, but I am trying change this problem, but I understand english well!  
Because the he important is to try everything always, everyday!
     


 
Bye bye!
       

___________________________


Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki ❤️
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Hello    29th June 2014, 6:18 pm

Welcome!!!!!!

It's totally okay that you're not excellent at writing English, but I think you did a fantastic job! Where are you from? ^^ All of those senshi are awesome as well!!! You'll find plenty of nice, helpful, and friendly people here so don't be shy! I recommend you sign up for the mentor program we have here! You will be able to have someone who talks with you privately and helps you understand the site, make you feel more at ease and welcomed here, and helps you with any questions and problems you need! You can sign up for it here! I hope to see you around a lot more often!!

And on behalf of Sailor Jupiter, our Members Director who is currently on vacation, I'd like to say welcome in her place!!

<3
Kaya

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite
Posts : 8002
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Canada


PostSubject: Re: Hello    29th June 2014, 7:11 pm

Your english is very good and you know what, the more you use it in writing and the more you read english, the better it will get with practice! Just keep trying and you'll get there. Don't be scared to make mistakes. If you need help with English or don't understand what someone has said on the forums don't be scared to ask them to explain. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Nico
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Re: Hello    29th June 2014, 7:46 pm

@Kayariah: Thanks for everything! I am from Brazil, i like my country, but i don't know how the people see my country, but I hope no prejudices, because many people thinks terrible things and others forums have a little prejudices! Sorry if was stupid, but I have a little fear!

@Addelyn: thanks very much! <3

___________________________


Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki ❤️
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Hello    29th June 2014, 7:55 pm

Aww you're not stupid silleh!! Don't be mean to yourself ^^ <3 You're welcome here with open arms! Don't worry ^^ We are a friendly, silly, random, dorky, nonjudgmental little family =]

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.
Posts : 8660
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Hello    29th June 2014, 8:01 pm

Welcome to the forums.
My name is Erica, but everyone calls me Hikari. What other anime/ manga do you like?
I also want to let you know I am a member of GC's welcome squad and want to take a moment to welcome you to the forum. If you click here you will be directed to the General SM Discussion where you can talk about all things sailor moon. I also noticed that you made your siggie, it is very lovely.
Here on the GC we have Guilds for Writers, Artists, and Cosplayers can showcase their work.
THIS Smile link will take you there if you would like to join but if not that is okay as well, just wanted to inform you about our lovely guilds.

have you ever seen any of the SM musicals, they are a must in my opinion Smile
i hope you will find lots of fun things to do here. The double moon birthday bash starts tomorrow, so if you have a chance check out all the fun activities we will have.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me and I will do my best to help you out.

___________________________

  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Nico
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Re: Hello    29th June 2014, 8:02 pm

Kayariah wrote:
Aww you're not stupid silleh!! Don't be mean to yourself ^^ <3 You're welcome here with open arms! Don't worry ^^ We are a friendly, silly, random, dorky, nonjudgmental little family =]

Thanks very much!   

You're very cool and very friendly! I Hope we are nice friends!  

@Hikari: thanks <3
My favorites mangas are: Black bird, Ga rei zero, sailor moon and sugar sugar RUNE!
My favourites animes are: card captor sakura, pandora hearts, toradora, zero notsu kaima, mahou shoujo madoka magica....
And yours ?

___________________________


Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki ❤️
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leto
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Hello    30th June 2014, 11:26 am

Nice to meet you Smile

I love cooking too!! Hope to see you around here a lot!

___________________________

Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 498
Join date : 2013-09-26
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Hello    30th June 2014, 11:38 am

Welcome LouiseV!

Se você precisar de uma ajudinha com inglês, estou à disposição. ^^ Só mexo com isso há uns 20 anos.

See you around!

___________________________

:worship: Signatures by Lust, Mi, and White Moon Lady. Side gifs from this site http://sailormoonanimation.weebly.com/animated-gifs.html
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Re: Hello    30th June 2014, 1:06 pm

Sailor Leto wrote:
Nice to meet you Smile

I love cooking too!! Hope to see you around here a lot!

Nice to meet, too   

What is yous favourite food? I Hope too hahaha!

RayOfHope wrote:
Welcome LouiseV!

Se você precisar de uma ajudinha com inglês, estou à disposição. ^^ Só mexo com isso há uns 20 anos.

See you around!

Thanks!

Alguém que fale português  , muito emoção! Obrigada, talvez eu precise mesmo   

Thanks, again!

___________________________


Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki ❤️
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leto
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Hello    30th June 2014, 1:22 pm

LouiseV wrote:
Sailor Leto wrote:
Nice to meet you Smile

I love cooking too!! Hope to see you around here a lot!

Nice to meet, too   

What is yous favourite food? I Hope too hahaha!


I like a lot of different foods Smile I really love tacos, pizza, pasta, anything like that Smile How about you?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Re: Hello    2nd July 2014, 2:13 pm

Sailor Leto wrote:
LouiseV wrote:
Sailor Leto wrote:
Nice to meet you Smile

I love cooking too!! Hope to see you around here a lot!

Nice to meet, too   

What is yous favourite food? I Hope too hahaha!


I like a lot of different foods Smile I really love tacos, pizza, pasta, anything like that Smile How about you?

French Fries, today, tomorrow and ever hahaha   and pizza <3

___________________________


Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki ❤️
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)
Posts : 10799
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 29
Location : São Paulo/Brazil


PostSubject: Re: Hello    2nd July 2014, 6:26 pm

Hey Louise, I'm Michele, one of the admin here. Eu tbm sou brasileira, e também moro em São Paulo (e sou professora de nglês tbm hahaha). Se precisar de algo, pode falar ^^

___________________________


Graphics by all the lovely GC folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br http://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Nico
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Re: Hello    2nd July 2014, 6:34 pm

Artemis wrote:
Hey Louise, I'm Michele, one of the admin here. Eu tbm sou brasileira, e também moro em São Paulo (e sou professora de nglês tbm hahaha). Se precisar de algo, pode falar ^^
Obrigada haha   

___________________________


Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki ❤️
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~
Posts : 4660
Join date : 2013-11-23
Age : 21
Location : South Korea


PostSubject: Re: Hello    4th July 2014, 11:32 am

Hello and welcome to the GC! I hope you like it here.  

___________________________

Avi  and sig by Venus/Haine. Hikari's Soul Sis. Diana's BFF. Vivien's BTS buddy. Former Moderator of the Arcades 
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Nico
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Re: Hello    4th July 2014, 11:49 am

Batgirl wrote:
Hello and welcome to the GC! I hope you like it here.  
Thanks  

___________________________


Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki ❤️
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21278
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Hello    6th July 2014, 7:57 pm

Welcome to GC! And don't worry about your english cause I can't even speak a second language much less read one so you're doing way better than me. xD I hope you are enjoying it so far! What brought you to GC??

___________________________

   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.
Posts : 8660
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Hello    6th July 2014, 8:01 pm

LouiseV wrote:
Kayariah wrote:
Aww you're not stupid silleh!! Don't be mean to yourself ^^ <3 You're welcome here with open arms! Don't worry ^^ We are a friendly, silly, random, dorky, nonjudgmental little family =]

Thanks very much!   

You're very cool and very friendly! I Hope we are nice friends!  

@Hikari: thanks <3
My favorites mangas are: Black bird, Ga rei zero, sailor moon and sugar sugar RUNE!
My favourites animes are: card captor sakura, pandora hearts, toradora, zero notsu kaima, mahou shoujo madoka magica....
And yours ?
my apologies, i just saw this
my favorite manga include fruits basket, ouran high school host club, hirunaka no ryuusei, hana kimi, boku kara kimi and of course Sailor Moon
As for anime: Clannad, Clannad After Story, fruits basket, hoshizora e kakeru hashi, ouran high school host club, and i watched first ep of durarara and liked it but havent had the time to get back to it.

___________________________

  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Nico
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Re: Hello    6th July 2014, 9:19 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Welcome to GC! And don't worry about your english cause I can't even speak a second language much less read one so you're doing way better than me. xD I hope you are enjoying it so far! What brought you to GC??
thanks   
I came here, because I would wish train my english and also  wanted participate of some  forum!!!
     


HikariDemand wrote:
LouiseV wrote:
Kayariah wrote:
Aww you're not stupid silleh!! Don't be mean to yourself ^^ <3 You're welcome here with open arms! Don't worry ^^ We are a friendly, silly, random, dorky, nonjudgmental little family =]

Thanks very much!   

You're very cool and very friendly! I Hope we are nice friends!  

@Hikari: thanks <3
My favorites mangas are: Black bird, Ga rei zero, sailor moon and sugar sugar RUNE!
My favourites animes are: card captor sakura, pandora hearts, toradora, zero notsu kaima, mahou shoujo madoka magica....
And yours ?
my apologies, i just saw this
my favorite manga include fruits basket, ouran high school host club, hirunaka no ryuusei, hana kimi, boku kara kimi and of course Sailor Moon
As for anime: Clannad, Clannad After Story, fruits basket, hoshizora e kakeru hashi, ouran high school host club, and i watched first ep of durarara and liked it but havent had the time to get back to it.

No problem  and nice taste  

ouran high school host club  
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.
Posts : 939
Join date : 2013-08-12
Location : pink ocean


PostSubject: Re: Hello    8th July 2014, 10:34 pm

hey! welcome to gc! i'm tany but most call me suny or sunyeons. it kinda stuck on after i joined. XP loool. i'm one of the mods and a member of the welcome squad so pm me if you have any questions(i understand a bit of portuguese too, since i speak spanish and some words are similar and i had friends who spoke portuguese too!) have you seen the live action or the musicals? i'd definitely recommend getting into those too! <3

___________________________


I'M BACK! :3  || k-pop & j-pop fan


Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Re: Hello    9th July 2014, 3:35 pm

sunyeons wrote:
hey! welcome to gc! i'm tany but most call me suny or sunyeons. it kinda stuck on after i joined. XP loool. i'm one of the mods and a member of the welcome squad so pm me if you have any questions(i understand a bit of portuguese too, since i speak spanish and some words are similar and i had friends who spoke portuguese too!) have you seen the live action or the musicals? i'd definitely recommend getting into those too! <3

Thanks <3   

I watched the live action, but..... but .... I really didn't like and the musicals I don't seen!!! ):

___________________________


Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki ❤️
Back to top Go down
 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-