The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DestroyerDecade87
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Destroyer of Worlds

PostSubject: Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]   5th July 2014, 4:53 pm

Around 4 years ago, myself and a friend of mine were discussing the possibility of making a live-action Sailor Moon adaptation for American audience that was also a crossover of sorts of other franchises (some tokusatsu, some video games, etc). Through many drafts and brainstorming sessions, starting at the beginning of this year, I decided to try a new approach to it. Using fansubbed episodes of the anime, I took it upon myself to rewrite the scripts while my friend edits the material together.

Now, while there are changes in here that mirror the DiC and Cloverway dubs, I do try and go by the original scripts in certain respects. A big change you will see are two new "Guardians" as two human characters created by me in lieu of Luna and Artemis. Since today is Sailor Moon day, I figured I would share with you my pilot teleplay to see what you all think.

Other series included are:
Mega Man (Battle Network/NT Warriors)
Kamen Rider
Metal Heroes

Script link will be disabled for personal reasons, I may consider posting the pilot on here though some time later.

More info shall be posted about our ideas and what not, along with some other new additions as well.

Last edited by DestroyerDecade87 on 8th July 2014, 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]   5th July 2014, 5:30 pm

As somebody who recently got into Tokusatsu (PGSM was pretty much the only tokusatsu I ever watched before I picked up KR Fourze, Gaim and Wizard, and Gokaiger + ToQger) you have my attention~

Haven't read all of your script yet (Will finish it after I get some sleep), but so far it looks interesting! I like how you mixed the first scene of the DiC dub, and then the first scene of PGSM. Good luck continuing working on that, it's interesting! I love to see new takes on the Sailor Moon canon..

Siggie by Lust
Back to top Go down
DestroyerDecade87
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Destroyer of Worlds

PostSubject: Re: Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]   6th July 2014, 6:19 pm

Well thank you. I should also note that I am in the midst of trying to find a writing partner as well to help me with some other episode scripts. If you or anyone else on this forum is interested in helping, I am readily available on four messengers

AIM: JohnLopez87
Yahoo: sageofthehalo20
Google Hangouts: jrocketfingers87@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Writers-