The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» RTRP Library
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Light Yesterday at 2:33 pm

» LPW #13 - THE END
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby nm___i3bfc Yesterday at 12:32 pm

» Official GC Ideas and Suggestions Thread
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Neo Queen Serenity Yesterday at 1:09 am

» Round 1 (or 3) in the pursuit of Towels
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan 17th September 2019, 8:29 pm

» Sailor Neptune's lack of character development
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed 16th September 2019, 6:23 pm

» Good or Bad: Pre-knowledge of the future
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Cosmos-Hime 15th September 2019, 3:16 pm

» Earth One (Original/Multiple Fandom RP)
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 13th September 2019, 9:24 am

» The Random Thoughts Thread
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Shadow Star 10th September 2019, 3:16 pm

» Happy (Belated) Birthday Sailor Neptune!!
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed 9th September 2019, 11:03 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What are you reading? (books)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (books)   What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime12th May 2019, 12:15 pm

I am rereading Game of Thrones and reading The Way of Shadows at the moment.

What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (books)   What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2019, 7:36 am

I'm reading Crush It by Gary Vanyerchuck

What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 JingleLunaWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 JingleDianaWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 JingleUsagiWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 JingleSeleneWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Nmu29vnWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 JingleMauWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (books)   What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime6th June 2019, 8:18 pm

Two astrology magazines for 2019: one by the Leo King, the other by Susan Miller, both are renowned astrologers.

What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 1333987389  What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 2552997083  What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

The triumph of intelligence over ignorance - The Phil Hendrie radio comedy show

Former names: Mike D boy and Solipsi Rai. The Galaxy Cauldron (2011-19), gone but not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (books)   What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime20th June 2019, 11:32 pm

I'd finished reading two books the other day, both young adult fiction, and are both now two of my favorite horror stories for just how unique they are. I recommend them both for light summer horror/action reading. 

The first one was #murdertrending by Grechen McNeil. It's about a girl named Dee who is imprisoned after being falsely accused for the murder of her stepsister on Alcatraz 2.0 and trying to survive while trying to figure out who framed her. 2.0 is where all the worst criminals are sentenced to live out in their own little town where they're slowly picked off one by one by government hired assassins while it's all live-streamed to a intensely popular streaming survive for the entertainment of US citizens in an alternate near-future. It's as much fun as it sounds and I could see it being made into an animated action-survival flick. 

The second one was called bleeding earth by Kaitlin Ward and is self-explanatory. The Apocalypse  literally starts because blood starts bubbling up from the ground all over the world and starts flooding everyone out, and this girl is trying to survive with her family and girlfriend. It's creative as heck where apocalyptic stories come from, and it is a trip.

What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 J9l9ggtWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 ZljsmsfWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 HgsylbpWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 H72lzbbWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Zxye6pnWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Yd822b56What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Ya3a57x4What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 YbdpswhyWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Y99dsuseWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 YcjcugypWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Y87nx37bWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Yaj7ycqoWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Ycqmwry7What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Y7u2ahk5What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Y99n4uscWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Ybqgtlt7What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (books)   What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime12th July 2019, 5:23 am

I am reading A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.  (When I ordered the book I had no clue there was a series based on the book).  So far the book is really interesting.  If you like books about alchemy, magic, witches, vampires, and demons you would enjoy reading this book.

What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Ezemfb10What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Anknxw10What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Wkptbz10
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Chibib10Avatar and Signature by Diana What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Moonbu10

What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (books)   What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st July 2019, 8:55 am

Now I am reading book 2 ...Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness.

What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Ezemfb10What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Anknxw10What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Wkptbz10
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Chibib10Avatar and Signature by Diana What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Moonbu10

What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (books)   What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th July 2019, 2:06 am

At the moment I'm reading a really cool book. Sapiens: a Brief History of Humankind. It's a fascinating book about our primitive history and how we evolved to become what we are today.

What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 Kiz7JKM
What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 0UResDWWhat are you reading? (books) - Page 9 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (books)   What are you reading? (books) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you reading? (books)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: Book Lounge-