Share | 

Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom53
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1   11th July 2014, 4:16 pm

So several of you may remember when the Nostalgia Critic reviewed the English dubbed anime of Sailor Moon. Personally, while I do love the NC, I never watched that one because I heard some not very good things about that review. From what I gather, it wasn't his finest and he probably needed to do more background research.

But that's different. The comic book reviewer Linkara (also on TGWTG) decided to review Sailor Moon Act 1 at a convention, and just posted the video today. http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/linkara/at4w/43985-genesis-of-at4w-live

Normally he doesn't review manga on his regular show as he doesn't feel qualified to do so. But he has made an exception once, and this was a convention, as well as in celebration of Crystal's premiere. And personally, I found it an enjoyable review.

So I thought I would share it with you all. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1   4th August 2014, 8:06 am

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the NC, but I find that Linkara is generally more respectful. I feel like some people forget that the NC character is the product of a team, where Linkara's character is usually just him.

The jokes he makes are never at the expense of the manga or the fanbase. I'd highly recommend this and some of this other work.

Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com

Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Manga-