The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» Round 1 (or 3) in the pursuit of Towels
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitimeby Ari Today at 10:33 am

» Word Association Game
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitimeby Lady Orion Today at 9:33 am

» ~LPW #12 (It’s Bo Time!)
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitimeby Lady Orion Today at 9:25 am

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitimeby Andalusite Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» [DEBATE] Greatest Hits! Is Serenity and Endymion's Love Justified?
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitimeby magic713 Yesterday at 6:44 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Yesterday at 2:58 pm

» June Sign In For Points
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitimeby An Ordinary Girl Yesterday at 1:51 pm

» Sailor Luna?
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitimeby Malour 21st June 2019, 4:44 pm

» GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitimeby Lavender 21st June 2019, 2:50 pm

» [other] Malour's collection of poems
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitimeby Malour 21st June 2019, 1:10 pm

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Empty
PostSubject: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 8:41 am

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 24euvl4
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Cf95kNd

Welcome to the Guess the Sailor Moon Quote Game: Special Anniversary Edition! I, Sailor Mercury, will be your host throughout these special rounds. The game is easy enough!

I will post one quote from the Sailor Moon universe, either from the 90s anime, manga or live action. In order to win, you need to guess correctly which character(s) said the quote(s)! Simply post your guess as a reply to this thread. The first person who guesses correctly wins!

Throughout the week I will try to post as many rounds as possible, so don't despair if you fail the first time! Keep checking back for more chances to win!

I will be keeping a score board to tally everyone's score. By the end of the anniversary celebration, the person who has scored the most wins first place, the person with the second most wins gets second place, and so on.

One guess per post, no double posting! You may guess again only when someone else has guessed!

NO looking up quotes online! I don't expect any of you to, but it needs to be said!

Each character will fall under one of the following categories:
- Protagonist (Sailor Moon, Luna, Tuxedo Kamen, etc.)
- Villain (Wiseman, Galaxia, Tiger's Eye, Monster of the day, etc.)
- Civilian (Naru, Haruna-sensei, Senshi family members, Victim of the day, etc.)

Sample Quote

Round 0

Category: Protagonist
"In the name of the moon I shall punish you!"

Answer: Sailor Moon

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] O8fmt3

1st Place: 10 tickets
2nd Place: 5 tickets
3rd Place: 3 tickets
Participants: 1 ticket

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 2hwchw8

Light - 6
Kayariah - 3
Artemis - 2
Miss Moon Rose - 2
Sailor Pluto - 1

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 4ttFPcDGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] E2wqfIi Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Mercurysig Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Ft6DXryGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Wedding1
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] YgSg9XS Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] J9FkIOw Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] E92foQg Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] GGOnOmH Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] T6HQwOw Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] ZMIrfsf Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 4JvDpxl Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] EfXLP8m 
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 3DQXfaU

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 19th July 2014, 12:33 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 8:42 am

Round 1

Category: Protagonist
"I've been feeling that I really have no dream at all."

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 4ttFPcDGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] E2wqfIi Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Mercurysig Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Ft6DXryGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Wedding1
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] YgSg9XS Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] J9FkIOw Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] E92foQg Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] GGOnOmH Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] T6HQwOw Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] ZMIrfsf Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 4JvDpxl Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] EfXLP8m 
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 8:47 am

Is it Makoto?

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleLunaGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleDianaGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleUsagiGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleSeleneGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Nmu29vnGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleMauGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 8:49 am

Ami? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 8:50 am

rei?

WHEN YOU DO THINGS RIGHT, PEOPLE WON'T BE SURE YOU'VE DONE ANYTHING AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 8:52 am

Minako?

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] HikariDemand
  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
 Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 3120549547  Yumi's forum wife Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 3120549547  Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 8:58 am

Chibiusa?

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Y97whxc6Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Yc3hqps4Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Y9a8m54pGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Ycc3u8tlGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] YaarnsvzGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Yal54fl7Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Yda5mpfp
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:00 am

Usagi?

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleLunaGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleDianaGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleUsagiGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleSeleneGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Nmu29vnGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleMauGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:00 am

Pluto?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:10 am

Kayariah is correct!! Congratulations! That was fast ^^

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] YgmjtdM

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:28 am

Round 2

Category: Villain
"If you do that, then I will grant you all that you desire."

Category: Villain
"I only desire one thing."

For this round, you need to guess both characters (in the right order) correctly to win!

Back to top Go down
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:34 am

Wiseman & Prince Demande?

WHEN YOU DO THINGS RIGHT, PEOPLE WON'T BE SURE YOU'VE DONE ANYTHING AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:37 am

I agree with Aztnara. It's Wiseman and Prince Demande.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:40 am

Uhhhh I'm totally going out on a limb here...Kuroki and Endymion? xD.

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Rq4Any2Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JBtc6h7 Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 2DMlRL9 Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] MOS3y8g Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhhGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:42 am

None so far.

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:49 am

Sailor Galaxia and Queen Nehelenia?

Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:54 am

Uuuuh...Beryl and..umm...Endymion...? Ihavenoclue  Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 1637294219 
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:55 am

Xenian and Fiore? xD.

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Rq4Any2Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JBtc6h7 Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 2DMlRL9 Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] MOS3y8g Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhhGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:55 am

Still nope!

One of you is close though.

Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:59 am

Beryl...and um...Jadeite?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:00 am

Uh...Fiore and Mamoru? Gosh I'm bad at this xD.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:01 am

Sailor Galaxia and Prince Demande
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:07 am

Sailor Galaxia and Sailor Uranus?

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:15 am

Metallia and Beryl?

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] ThMyaeGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 4jsq88
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] EryTeT
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] UNUQgL
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Qq4GRc

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] WYxcDXGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] VfipPuGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] QcYyasGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] RCRME8Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] MwKWL7Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] WbL1DGGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] 2tcOIqGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] JbCUuoGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] V4DbwTGuess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] YtpCB5Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Mmp9t9Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] Dx2prT
Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:18 am

Still no! Getting ever closer ^^

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:18 am

Beryl and Kunzite?

Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:23 am

Sailor Galaxia and Kunzite
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:25 am

Beryl and Zoisite?

Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:36 am

Galaxia and Beryl? lol why not xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:38 am

The next guess could be it! Come on guys xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]   Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess the Sailor Moon Quote: Special Anniversary Edition Round 14 [WINNER]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Event Hall :: Celebration Threads Archives-