The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Hello!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SailorEarendil
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Caelestis

PostSubject: Hello!!   17th July 2014, 8:55 am

Hello! I just found the forums recently and decided to join. I haven't been a Sailor Moon fan as long as some others (I only got really into it this past March) but I'm so happy that I am!

When I was little, as far as I know, the show was done airing, and re-runs weren't on any of the channels I had. I still knew about Sailor Moon, but it wasn't something that I grew up with.  

When I was about nine, I stayed for a few days with my aunt, and she took me to the video rental store to find something I'd like. And lo and behold! I found a VHS of the first episode of the English Dub Sailor Moon. I loved it so much! and was so disappointed that I only had one episode. And that was my first exposure to Sailor Moon.   

When I was fourteen, I saw a masterpost of Sailor Moon episodes on tumblr, and downloaded and watched the first season and the first half of the R season, all in English. I did like it, but my interest dissipated and I never finished the series.  

Well! I'm seventeen now, and this past March on a whim I looked up and read the entire manga. And I loved it! It's one of my favourite manga of all time, and it really touched me. So far I've watched the first three seasons of the 90s anime (subed), and some of the musicals. My goal for this summer is to finish the rest of the anime, and try to get through all the musicals, and hopefully get to PGSM eventually!
Back to top Go down
http://diorion.tumblr.com/
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   17th July 2014, 9:02 am

Welcome!! I'm Sailor Jupiter, but you can call me Lauren or Rei. I'm the Members Director here in the Galaxy Cauldron, which means if you ever have any questions, issues or concerns or just want a chat, I'm your girl! ^^

Don't worry about being fairly new to Sailor Moon, there'll be lots of new fans with Crystal just out. Speaking of which, have you watched the first episode?? 

And mandatory question: who is your favourite Senshi? <3

You should definitely think about joining our Mentor Program to help you get used to our forum. ^^

Hope you have fun here!

~ Rei
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   17th July 2014, 9:19 am

Hi! I'm Michele, but people normally call me Mi. Feel free to do the same! I'm the Media Director here at the GC. I'd like to welcome you! Don't worry about being new here at the fandom, like Lauren said, we'll have plenty of new fans here due to Crystal!

Also, if I may, I'd really like to recommend you the PGSM! It's my favorite version and even though we have a few special "defects" and a lot of ballet fu, it is highly close to the manga. =)

Anyway, I hope you'll have fun here =)

Graphics by all the lovely GC folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   17th July 2014, 10:08 am

Hello,
My name is Erica, but everyone on here calls me Hikari. I go by both Smile
I am a member of the gc welcome quad and wanted to drop by and say hello. So glad to have a new moonie here. it is such a great time to be in the fandom. I have to agree with you on the manga, I absolutely love the manga, it is so beautiful in my opinion. I am also a huge musical fan, what do you think of the musicals so far....oh that reminds me, we should be having a livestream tomorrow night, and we will be watching a musical. Our own Small Lady hosts the livestreams. They are a lot of fun to attend.

I just finished PGSM, and I really liked it. I hope you will be able to watch it in the future.

We have a lot going on here on the forums, I hope you can find some fun things and make some friends. i also wanted to tell you my inbox is always open if you ever wanna chat.

Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   17th July 2014, 11:29 am

Welcome welcome! I'm somewhat of a new fan too! I remember watching it as a child but never really got into until I read the manga about 4/5 years ago. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here! GC is such a wonderful place. uwu.

The wolf-sister to Diana.  Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   17th July 2014, 11:54 am

Hi!
I'm Megan, but everyone here calls me Selene. Don't worry about being new to the fandom. I agree about the manga. I've always been in love with the manga it's so amazing! I love PGSM and I think you'll enjoy it when you get around to it.

Who's your favorite senshi?

Also you joined at a great time! It's our 3rd Anniversary here and we've got a ton of games and stuff going on. With the games and things you can win cute little bumpers and get to know more people.

Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   20th July 2014, 6:45 pm

hey! i'm tany, but most people call me sunyeons or suny for short. welcome to gc! i'm a mod here, so you have any questions feel free to let me know! i love the anime! if you're a fan of chibiusa, you'll love the fourth season. it's just amazing, the super s musical(sera myu) is too! c: did you check out the newbie pack? c: it's amazing!

I'M BACK! :3  || k-pop & j-pop fan

Back to top Go down
SailorEarendil
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Caelestis

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   21st July 2014, 6:16 pm

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry I'm so late to reply! I hope you guys don't mind if I answer you all in one post! (I don't want to spam the forum haha)

@Sailor Jupiter: I absolutely love Sailor Moon Crystal! I loved the first and second episodes so much, I'm very excited to see Rei next. I think that they are going to stay true to her manga personality, which I'm happy about. I'm a bit.... meh about the CGI transformation scenes, but I understand that maybe the production doesn't have a huge budget so? I'm sure it will grow on me.  
     My favourite senshi is probably Minako! I love them all of course, but she holds a special place in my heart <3

@Artemis: I've actually seen the first episode of PGSM! I'll admit that the... sub par CG was a tas distracting (ahem luna ahem) but ultimately, if it tells a good story, I'm not to picky about how fancy the graphics are.  

@HikariDemand: My name is actually Erica too! I'll try to catch the livestream next time, I looove Sera Myu. I know some people complain about the over the top costumes but personally? I find them endearing omg it wouldn't be the same if they just wore regular cosplay. Anza Ooyama makes a great Usagi, I'm going to miss her once I get to the point where she stops preforming.

@Yunie: Hello! I'm glad to be here, I'm somewhat new to forums in general so I'm still trying to figure out how everything works haha. But I'm glad I found it.

@sunyeons: Ahh I hope to get to SuperS soon! My "to watch list" is a mile long. The Super Sailor Moon and Chibimoon are my favourite fukus <3
Back to top Go down
http://diorion.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   21st July 2014, 7:38 pm

I have no idea how I missed your intro post, I'm so sorry! My name is Addy and welcome to GC! If you have any questions feel free to PM myself, any of the senior members, or the staff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/

Hello!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-