The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RP Event] Decay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th September 2014, 9:16 pm

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

"I think Pluto has them," she responded as she began to untie the bow from the back of her fuku to use to wrap Shadows cut with.

"Here," she said, standing there with the bow in her hands, waiting for Shadow to take it.

Last edited by Addelyn on 8th September 2014, 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th September 2014, 9:47 pm

Shadow raised a brow, turning in place as Sailor Soul approached him. Like Pluto, he was currently stuck in thick webbing. That wouldn't be a problem for very long, just as long as he showed a little patience...

As if on cue, Venus approached Shadow and inquired further about his injury. While the leader of the inner senshi freed him from the webs, Shadow considered embellishing the lie for a moment before being warned away from that avenue by Soul's willful, assessing stare. Well, he was cornered, so it was time to confess. His cheeks flushed with warmth, mildly embarrassed at the fact they were calling him on his bluff.

"Okay, so I got a scratch.. is that a scratch? Huh, I didn't even notice it until the spider got her butt kicked for good. Guess it went deeper than I expected." When it came to telling the truth, Shadow's perspective sometimes worked against him. His opinion of an unimportant injury was much different than that of his companions, though Shadow was being honest when he said that he would be fine without further treatment. He had plenty more horror stories locked up in his vault of memories, and for now, that was where they would stay.

The warmth in his cheeks only seemed to intensify as Soul peered at him while offering the bow from her fuku. The message was clear; she intended it to be used as a bandage for his wound. Deciding it was better to go along with their concerns, Shadow accepted Soul's gift and yielded to Venus's attempts to provide him first aid.

"I've been through worse. It's not that painful, but I have a rather high tolerance. I don't believe I was subject to venom, either; no illness, dizziness, or anything of that nature."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th September 2014, 10:37 pm

As Enyalius finished sawing Ganymede out, he watched Shadow get taken care of by Venus and Sailor Soul. He had apparently been injured by the Spider before she was slain. The sight of Shadow getting all that attention and trying to play it off annoyed him, but he wasn't sure why. Nonetheless, he found himself glaring at the back of the man's head.

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 7th September 2014, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th September 2014, 10:41 pm

OOC:

Sailor Bellatrix

With the fight over, Bellatrix allowed herself to relax, but only a little bit. She knew she was one of the weakest senshi here, and so she couldn't ever allow her guard to fully lower, or else she might find herself the new meal of some huge spider lady.

That did not sound very pleasant.

Bellatrix glanced towards her comrades, making sure that no one needed her immediate help, before turning her attention back onto their surroundings. She wasn't very perceptive, not nearly as much as any of the others, surely, but if she could spot anything out of the ordinary while the others finished what they were doing, then they would all be safer for it.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Y97whxc6[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Yc3hqps4[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Y9a8m54p[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Ycc3u8tl[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Yaarnsvz[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Yal54fl7[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Yda5mpfp
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 12:15 am

No good deed goes unpunished.

Andromeda stared at her sticky blade with a grimace, now rendered useless. At least Leviathan had been grateful. She thought she’d even see the other senshi bow her head. Well, it was comforting to know the Chrome Blade’s sacrifice hadn’t been for naught. The giant spider that had emerged after had been tough to beat and had claimed more people with the webbing, but eventually defeated. She tried unsuccessfully to clean off the webbing from her own blade. The thought of not being able to depend on it anymore kind of broke her heart. It was her first ever weapon. The one that had saved her life.

Sighing, she hoped they found fire or could build one soon so she could burn all this stickiness away. Or water. How does spider webs react to water? Cause she had plenty of it.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 4ttFPcD[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 E2wqfIi [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Mercurysig [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Ft6DXry[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Wedding1
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 YgSg9XS [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 J9FkIOw [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 E92foQg [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 GGOnOmH [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 T6HQwOw [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 ZMIrfsf [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 4JvDpxl [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 EfXLP8m 
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 5:51 am

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Enyali12
Enyalius committed the name to memory and offered a hand to help the young man up. Seeing where his gaze was directed, she looked over her shoulder at the commotion near Shadow and could barely hide her eye-roll. If Achelois was unconcerned, the wound was not nearly as bad as they were treating it. Looking back to Ganymede, however, his expression was similar to hers, but rather a little frustrated. 

This time she managed to hide the eye-roll better. "Take care," she offered before walking back over to Achelois, who, finished with freeing Pluto, was standing near the freed Senshi.

"Hormones," Enyalius commented flatly to her friend.

OOC:

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 ThMyae[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 4jsq88
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 EryTeT
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 UNUQgL
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Qq4GRc

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 WYxcDX[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 VfipPu[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 QcYyas[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 RCRME8[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 MwKWL7[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 WbL1DG[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 2tcOIq[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 JbCUuo[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 V4DbwT[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 YtpCB5[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Mmp9t9[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Dx2prT
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 7:12 am

Pluto stood patiently, though a shadow of irritation was on her face. She most certainly did not appreciate being gooked up while there was an enemy to defeat. But it was defeated none the less, and Achelois was cutting her and Soul loose. Venus had come rushing up, and she had to smile softly at the concern she was showing. “Of course I'm alright. I just can't believe how long I've been stuck like this. It is not fun.”

She stretched when she had finally been released from her half cocoon, getting the blood flowing properly in her arms again before she picked up her staff. She heard Venus making a comment about 'cleaning out' and conditions. She walked over and frowned to see the damage done to his chest. She heard Venus asking about the fairy supplies, and she quickly cut this off. So much for her surprise. “No. We need those supplies to survive, if we must. I have medical supplies.”

She frowned to see the bow being sacrificed and shook her head. She gently took it and gave it back to Soul, then withdrew a smallish plastic bottle of hydrogen peroxide, and a roll of gauze bandages. Being prepared was indeed a good thing. “This is going to sting” she warned Shadow as she wet a portion of bandage she had torn from the roll, and began dabbing and gently wiping the wound on his chest.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Puusprites[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Crystalsetsuna[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 JXGZvEk[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 7:29 am

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Achelo10

After Achelois had finished freeing Pluto from the sticky webs she looked around to see if her help was needed anywhere else.  She caught sight of two of the Senshi helping out Shadow with his scratch.  She had seen the spider woman catch him during the battle but deemed the wound non-life-threatening at the time.  For a moment she debated whether it needed her attention or not but as she watched Sailor Venus,Sailor Pluto and one of the other Senshi offer him first aid she decided to sit back.

After deciding that her attention wasn’t needed anywhere Achelois glanced around looking for Enya.  She giggled to herself as she watched her friend roll her eyes at the situation and make her way over commenting about “hormones.”  Enya’s reactions never ceased to entertain her.   She gave her friend a quick look over just to ensure that she hadn’t missed anything and was relieved to find her in good condition.  She then looked around for their Fairy guide and found him over near Sailor Bellatrix.  

OOC:

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 7:38 am

Sailor Leviathan squirmed in glee, finally free from the spider web's grasp. Her first battle was terrifying, but she made it out alive thanks to her fellow senshi.

She especially had Ganymede Knight and Sailor Andromeda to thank. Sure, the knight's attempts had failed, but they were still more than anything Leviathan did. Sailor Andromeda even saved her life. 

The illusion of the big cute spider danced over to Andromeda. Its derpy, big eyes reflected her image.

"Nice job!" it said in Leviathan's voice. "High five!"

It held up a stubby arm for Andromeda to high five, though it was still transparent so her hand would go right through. Regardless if she acknowledged it or not, the illusion would eventually fade away.

Seeing the others take care of Shadow and Pluto, she became miffed they weren't helping her out as well.

"Hey! I'm hurt too!" she squeaked. "Not as much, but I was still bitten. I'm not going to turn into one of those spiders, am I?"

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 H64bUab[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Uw13kz2[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 4boFGce
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 E92foQg [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 VjAIR46

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 8th September 2014, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 8:41 am

Sailor Venus sighed, stepping back and pushing a strand of blonde hair out of her face. "We should probably get moving. How much farther until we reach the castle?" she asked, turning towards Mossen. The adrenaline she had felt earlier was dying down, and the excitement of battle had faded. But her eyes continued to dart around, making sure there would be no surprise attacks. She wondered how Serenity was faring.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Rq4Any2[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 JBtc6h7 [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 2DMlRL9 [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 MOS3y8g [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 1:44 pm

Pluto's language left no room for uncertainty as she brushed the rubbing alcohol to Shadow's chest wound, offering a stinging reassurance of her capacity to provide first aid. He nodded his thanks, though looking briefly to Soul and then to Venus. She looked disappointed for some reason. He made a mental note to visit Venus and apologize for his crude attempt at humor.

A fresh application of hydrogen peroxide brought Shadow's gaze back to the guardian of time as she started to further dress the raw wound. He forced a smile in spite of his mild pain, following Pluto's motherly imperatives as she set the banages in place. "Thanks.. I''ll try to be more careful if we meet any other broodmothers of that stature." In the future, he would be careful to press his own advantages at the point of a sword. Even with the sharpness of her claws in mind, the Spider Mistress's sticky webbing had proved to be her most potent weapon against him.

When the illusion-wielding senshi spoke up of her concerns in a squeaked voice, Shadow took a deep breath and gazed at her with the straightest face he could muster. "Leviathan, I will let you know the moment that you start trailing silk."

Last edited by Jasper on 8th September 2014, 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 1:56 pm

Soul raised an eyebrow as Pluto returned her bow. Alright, well if she had bandages, it would probably be better to save it until they really needed it. She turned, walking away from the inner senshi and Shadow, tieing her bow back onto her fuku as she walked. She glanced over and noticed that Ganymede was glaring at Shadow. I wonder what that's all about?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 3:09 pm

Enyalius knew the look Achelois was giving her and playfully made to show herself off, half-twisting to show her friend her perfectly uninjured form, careful of her sword and shield as she did so. Only once Achelois was looking elsewhere did she glance down at her throbbing shield arm and the ugly bruise that was blooming where the metal had smashed against her. She was lucky the thing didn't have a greater reach. She flexed her hand but only felt scabs tearing over bruised knuckles; overall, nothing serious. She kept her sword in hand so the shield could help hide the off-coloring until it healed itself. 

Her brow piqued as the fake spider continued to move about the field, attempting to interact with Andromeda, and then followed a conclusion to another of the newbies she had yet to meet, who had obviously had very little battle experience as she bemoaned her wound. Enyalius trusted Achelois' judgement completely, so knew, again, that it was nothing serious, and hoped, for their ears' sake as well as the young senshi's, that she wouldn't be truly hurt on this journey. At Shadow's prodding, she finally put a name to the girl: Leviathan.

Ganymede - defense, bursts of speed.
Leviathan - illusions, untested.

Only one more name left to learn. 

As others found and questioned Mossen, who, to her eyes, was actively cowering behind Bellatrix, Enyalius took a few steps and called out softly to the blonde girl, the last of the trio she hadn't known upon journey's start. She was never good with small talk or introductions, so she cut right to it. "I'm Enyalius, a Senshi of War. What's your name and realm of influence?"

Mossen, eyes wide and body shaking, flew out from behind Bellatrix to hover before the group. He answered Sailor Venus's question off-handedly, as though the answer was already known. "We have only just begun. The castle lies eastward; we have been traveling north on the safe path; the first eastward bend is ahead." 

He then looked closer, eyes moving from person to person, "Was anyone stung?"

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 WYxcDX[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 VfipPu[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 QcYyas[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 RCRME8[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 MwKWL7[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 WbL1DG[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 2tcOIq[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 JbCUuo[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 V4DbwT[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 YtpCB5[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Mmp9t9[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Dx2prT

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 8th September 2014, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 5:02 pm

Sailor Pluto continued to administer first aid, a soft smile gracing her lips at how he handled the pain well. A good senshi always ignored whatever pain, physical or emotional, for the sake of others. She began wrapping the bandage around his chest to cover the wound when he made his comment. “You should always be careful with any opponent. Never underestimate them.” She said, though gently. She only wanted to help these newer senshi, as Sailor Moon had once helped her. She wanted them to be all they could be.

Then she heard Leviathan complaining about needing first aid, and her hands paused as she felt a vein under her eye pulsing lightly, an increasingly familiar sensation unfortunately. She held back a smile at Shadows retort as she slowly turned her head towards Leviathan, carefully rendering her face neutral. “Perhaps you are no so injured if you are able to complain so ably. You will be treated as well in due time, if you are patient. Distracting me will only delay finishing Shadow's bandaging, and your own treatment.” She could feel her lips tugging at the corners, wanting to curl into a smirk but she resisted, and merely continued to bandage Shadow. She heard Mossen's question and called out, "I wasn't, and nor was Soul I believe."

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Puusprites[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Crystalsetsuna[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 JXGZvEk[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 6:43 pm

"No," Ganymede answered Mossen. His armor was a little dinged in places, but he was otherwise fine. He kept a watch on Shadow as they prepared to leave again, for once not really reacting to Sailor Leviathan's antics. His axe was deactivated, but still held tightly in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 8:17 pm

Soul blinked as Sailor Enyalius skipped all pleasantries and simply went on to demanding her name and her realm of influence. Alrighty then... she thought to herself.

"My name is Sailor Soul or Amina is you prefer. My realm of influence is Spirits, souls and the underworld. I'm also an empath," she replied, raising an eyebrow almost challenging. "Anything else you'd like to know?"

When she heard Pluto say that she thought that Amina hadn't been stung, the spirit senshi called out in agreement.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 8:42 pm

At Shadow's comment, Sailor Leviathan turned white and pale. She then glanced at Sailor Pluto as she warned her that further complaints would delay her treatment.

"I'm not sure if I was stung, but I was definitely bit!" she cried as she ran toward the fairy. "You have to tell me, fairy! Please tell me I'm not going to turn into one of those things!"

Tears built up in her eyes as she clasped the side of her face in fear.

"PLEASE TELL ME."

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 H64bUab[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Uw13kz2[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 4boFGce
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 9:49 pm

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 5531w1

She blinked as Leviathan’s spider walked toward her. After all the spiders they’d just battled, honestly the last thing she wanted to do was touch another one of them, even if it was just one with a cartoony face. Actually, those weird eyes freaked her out a little bit. More than the actual spiders’ eyes.

“Uh, go team?” She grimaced and offered a hovering hand instead, not quite touching the spider’s as it asked for a high five. Not that she could have really touched it, now she realized, as up close it was obvious the entire being was transparent, like a ghost. Soon after it disappeared, and she turned her attention back to the others. Leviathan was wondering whether the bite was poisonous—or rather, if she was going to turn into one of them. Suddenly Andromeda wondered if it was such a good idea to be standing so close to her.

To Mossen’s question, she shook her head. “Not stung either.” She glanced at Leviathan again, who’d definitely been bitten. The spider reminded her of the lore of vampires. And didn’t the myth say that whoever they bit would also turn into a vampire…?

Maybe best not to say that out loud.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 4ttFPcD[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 E2wqfIi [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Mercurysig [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Ft6DXry[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Wedding1
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 YgSg9XS [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 J9FkIOw [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 E92foQg [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 GGOnOmH [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 T6HQwOw [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 ZMIrfsf [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 4JvDpxl [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 EfXLP8m 
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 10:44 pm

Sailor Bellatrix

Thus far, Bellatrix had not been able to spot any more spiders or other various creatures bent on attacking. A part of her still worried that there would some hiding away, waiting for the best opportunity to attack.

Though perhaps that was just because of their current surroundings. The dark and rotting did not make for safety-inducing decoration.

As Mossen flew out from behind her, Bellatrix took a step back, surprised. Where had he come from? She hadn't even been aware that he was there. The little fairy looked agitated. It must be difficult for him, to be in this place, knowing what it did to his home.

"I don't believe I was stung," Bellatrix said in answer to Mossen's question. "Are you okay, though?"

It was then that Sailor Leviathan ran over in a fit of hysteria. Bellatrix smiled, though a bit uncomfortably. She wasn't sure how to deal with hysterics, as she tried to maintain calm and tranquility in her life so as to keep her inner rage at bay.

However, the girl was certainly in distress, and Bellatrix couldn't just stand here and not try to help. "I don't think being bit is the same thing as being stung. You probably don't have to worry." She paused for a second, uncertain if her words would even help, before continuing. "It will be okay, you'll see."

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Y97whxc6[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Yc3hqps4[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Y9a8m54p[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Ycc3u8tl[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Yaarnsvz[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Yal54fl7[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Yda5mpfp
[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th September 2014, 5:28 am

"Soul," Enyalius repeated, almost under her breath, committing that name, too, to memory. As the young woman raised a brow and challenged her, Enyalius cracked a smile in amusement, wondering if she would soon put her hands on her hips accusingly. After Soul called out to affirm Pluto's statement, Enyalius called out, too, "It missed me," and then continued in a conversational tone, "Are you able to attack at full strength?"

Mossen seemed distracted, paying attention to answers to his stinging question, but when Leviathan rushed forward with a concern, his worried eyes turned on her. He listened carefully, and then his worry turned to a tiny blip of annoyance as he answered her and went back to listening to the 'roll call' for spider-stings. "So long as they didn't get all your blood, you're fine."

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th September 2014, 6:51 am

"You're right; they were only too eager to practice their own form of tailoring." Shadow acknowledged Pluto's advice as she worked to finish his bandaging, thinking back to the events of the fight. The large mistress fared marginally well against Schwarzpferd's ire, while her apparent children may as well have been constructed out of paper.

When Mossen began to inquire of the senshi's injuries, Shadow waved his hand to catch their guide's attention. "The famished madame grazed me with her claws, but no stinger was involved. Is there something we need to know about her venom?" His mind reeled over the possibilities. Would it paralyze its victims and leave them helpless? Was it a necrotic substance that would induce sickness and other unpleasant symptoms?

The only other outcome Shadow could see being worse was some kind of sinister mutagenic compound. A grimace lined his face as he recalled his earlier thoughts of their faerie guide showing fear of entanglement in hair. It quickly lead to vivid mental images of his Senshi cohorts, Venus and Pluto in particular, being transformed into half-woman, half-spider monstrosities like the one they had just defeated.

You're not helping me, brain.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th September 2014, 7:04 am

Pluto finished bandaging Shadow, and gave a small nod of satisfaction. Feeling a bit mischievous, she reached into her pocket again and brought out a small sweet bun in a plastic wrapping. She set it down gently in his lap. “For being such a good patient.” she explained, a small laugh in her voice. It reminded her of when she had worked in Chibiusa's school in the 20th century. She had no lollipops to hand out, but sweet buns would surely be appreciated.

She stood up and went over to Leviathan, her no nonsense manner returned as she gently held the girls chin and tilted her head, looking at the bites. “Well, luckily for you, the wounds have clotted, so we won't have to worry about you bleeding to death. This is going to sting so please hold still.” she warned Leviathan the same as she had Shadow, tore off a piece of bandage and soaked it lightly with hydrogen peroxide, and began lightly wiping it over Leviathan's bite marks.

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th September 2014, 7:09 am

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Achelo10

Achelois hovered ever so slightly off the ground watching the scene as it went on around her.  She was glad that Pluto had first aid supplies with her; it saved her from using up her energy healing minor wounds like scratches and spider bites.   She had seen Enya’s hand but knew that she would deny healing for a bruise; she would keep an eye on it though. 

The ends of Achelois’s mouth twitched in an upward grin as she listened to Enya introduce herself to one of the Senshi asking her questions about her abilities.  Her attention was taken by everyone’s response to Mossen’s question.  After he told a hysterical Leviathan that a bite was fine Achelois answered with a ‘no’ as well.  She wondered at the nature of his question though.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th September 2014, 9:35 am

"Yes," she replied curtly. "I'm fine to fight." She watched as Pluto finished patching up Shadow and moved on to Leviathan who had been complaining about her injuries. Well, this should be interesting. She had the feeling that the younger senshi wouldn't make a good patient.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th September 2014, 1:36 pm

Soul's last comment firmly pushed Enya from amusement to annoyance. She replied, "Alright then," with a light shrug and even lighter words and decided not to take the girl's time any further, lest either one of them become more annoyed. As she walked away, returning to Achelois's side to see what information, if any, she had missed gathering from the fairy, she took a small amount of satisfaction from ending the conversation before she had gotten to why she had bothered to talk to the girl rather than just asking her name from another party member. She had originally intended to attempt to comfort the girl for the worry she had shown over Shadow's scratch, ensuring her that if anything were to happen to any of them, Achelois would step in and work her magic to keep them from death's door, but now? Let her go on thinking her little bow would help them. 

As she came to rest, her left brow pitted and resisting the urge to cross her arms, Enya took a breath and worked to rationalize her irked nerves and get over it before it had the chance to subconsciously affect her decisions in battle. Her finger tapped with preoccupation against the cross guard of her sword as she thought. It was mostly likely a misunderstanding - she had wanted to know if Soul's fainting incident was any indication of a potential battle weakness, Soul was more interested in what Shadow was doing. Her eye twitched and she took another deep breath. Grudgingly, she admitted to herself that she wasn't being fair. Soul looked young; she probably did not appreciate having her skills questioned so bluntly by a stranger. 

She'd probably need a few minutes more, but she could get over it.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th September 2014, 2:31 pm

Mossen's brows rose at Shadow's flowery language, but the little fairy took the meaning all the same. Getting an audience of 'no's to his question, he replied matter-of-factly, "Their sting is poisonous; it'll slowly curdle your blood unless you happen upon the antidote in time." He paused, considering, and then added, "The antidote is the venom of an opposing spider mistress - black with green, red with blue. We haven't been able to find anything else, and discovering that alone was... difficult."

He looked away, his eyes darting as though recalling a memory.

"We'll go now," he stated, then started off down the path in their original direction for a few moments more, waited for them to catch up, and finally turned Eastward, towards the castle.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th September 2014, 4:05 pm

Shadow wasn't quite sure of how to respond to Pluto's treatment, aside of viewing her as a nanny in a senshi uniform. It was slightly embarrassing when he had no significant parental figures in his personal life, though her heart was clearly in the right place. He accepted the sweet bun with a soft word of thanks, wasting no time in devouring the treat.

The revelation of the spider mistress's venom was only slightly more relieving than what Shadow's imagniation had conjured up. He considered asking Mossen if sufficient quantities of the matron's poison could be gathered posthumuously, but the faerie had already begun advancing down the path. Once they were moving again, Shadow drew closer to Sailor Venus as he prepared to assume his unofficial post at the rear of the party.

Ganymede's glare and the white-knuckled grip had not escaped Shadow's vision, but addressing the young man's concerns was low on his list of priorities. A tinge of crimson warmth framed Shadow's cheeks as he spoke to the radiant blonde, looking out into the forest to assist her with the watch for indigenous threats. "Venus, would you mind if I spoke with you for just a moment?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th September 2014, 8:57 pm

Mossen's description of the spider's poison made Ganymede thankful he wasn't pierced in the fight. It'd be a pretty terrible way to die, getting cooked from the inside like that. He watched Pluto talk to Shadow a little more, and he felt almost sick to his stomach when the other male was given a sweet bun. Too irritated with Shadow to stand still anymore, he quietly stewed as he kept up with the fairy's lead, but stayed a little closer to Sailor Soul this time.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th September 2014, 4:00 am

Venus was so focused on keeping watch that Shadow's voice startled her. She jumped slightly, turning her head to look at him. "Sure," she said, the corners of her lips turning upwards. She noticed the faitn red shade on his cheeks almost immediately, but chose to leave it be instead of pointing it out. Her teasing might not be appreciated by the other senshi.

Trying her best to focus on Shadow, Venus forced herself to look away from the trees and waited for him to continue.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Rq4Any2[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 JBtc6h7 [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 2DMlRL9 [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 MOS3y8g [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RP Event] Decay - Page 6 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th September 2014, 11:02 am

Angels were singing in Leviathan's head. So she was going to turn into a spider or die after all!

She froze up when Sailor Pluto touched her. She wasn't as big of a fan of her as she was for Sailor Venus, but it was still an incredible moment. Here was the woman her secret identity had been writing columns about, questioning if she's had any romantic pursuits.

This woman was nothing like the one she had been writing about. She was calm, beautiful and very mysterious. Mystery especially was something Leviathan could appreciate.

"So, Pluto," Leviathan stammered nervously, "got any advice for us up and coming senshi? What's a quick route to gaining as much power as you do?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Event] Decay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-