The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RP Event] Decay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 6:02 pm

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 O6lP9dk

Medical Baywatch

The questions were beginning. At first, Rita was relieved to hear Yuuta and Amina had no idea what she was talking about. But the cat was already out of the bag. She couldn't run her identity any longer.

"I don't know how she could forgive me," she said as tears fell down her face. "I'm Rita Sharp, writer behind sensational news stories of celebrities in tabloids like the Neo Crystal Times and the Lunar Star. I've written lies about the solar senshi to get cheap and easy money. I thought while I was here to study them to gain power as a senshi, I could use the information to get quick cash too."

She pulled the blanket up to her face and hid it.

"Neo Queen Serenity might forgive me, but her followers sure won't. They love her far too much to let what I've written go unheaded."

---

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 EWdU3f8

"Sounds like you two are more willing to make excuses than confront the truth," Sailor Uranus said coldly.

It seemed she wasn't pleased with their answers. She sighed when she was addressed by Sailor Jupiter.

"You have a point," she relunctantly admitted. "I personally think that no one is at fault, but these senshi would be foolish to solely to blame the recruits for the failure of their team as whole. It doesn't matter what previous experience you've had. If I were to fail my Queen, should I then defend myself by saying that I had done right so many times before? We all have lessons to learn from this situation. We have to confront our past mistakes if we ever have hopes for a brighter future for this planet."

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 H64bUab[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Uw13kz2[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 4boFGce
[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 E92foQg [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 6:09 pm

Sailor Pluto sat quietly at the table. She felt much like Venus, horrible that they had failed in the mission, though she took small comfort in the fact they had rescued the fairies from the rotting forest. She bristled slightly when Enyalius made the claim that if she had been in charge, the mission would have gone different. She grew angrier as she criticized the others for bonding, for having emotions. All she could remember was the words she had said to Leviathan. 'Power cannot be created or used alone.' She and the other sol senshi were stronger because they became friends. She had seen Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask's love for each other unlock new powers and strength for the blonde senshi! Her hand clenched tightly as she sat there, listening to the words being thrown away, but she refused to rise to it. She took a deep breath and finally threw in her piece.

“Thank you Uranus. You are entirely right. Which of us here have not made mistakes based on our judgment?” she looked at Uranus, not needing to speak of when she and Sailor Moon first came face to face. She and Neptune had rejected Sailor Moon's words and extension of friendship, intent on taking out Hotaru before she awakened. If they had not listened to Sailor Moon and trusted her, the young girl would not be here with them now. Tears almost welled up in her eyes, but she willed them away. “We may have failed this time, but this experience still bonded the team together. Senshi cannot stand alone, and none did. Not even Leviathan, or Miss Rita as we all know. I saw her bloom a little more as a senshi, because people accepted her. A senshi is at her most powerful when she has friends and love, is this not so?” And now her words were partially aimed at Enyalius, almost daring her to claim contrary.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Puusprites[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Crystalsetsuna[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 JXGZvEk[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 6:28 pm

Medical Bay

"You did what?!" Yuuta put down the water bottle on a nearby nightstand. If he hadn't it would have exploded in his grip. He didn't read tabloids himself, but he had heard some of the terrible rumors they spread. Crystal Tokyo's senshi must have been prime targets for them. Knowing that someone went around tarnishing the reputations of the people who saved them again an again just for a quick buck enraged him. And if she had ever written anything about his princess... He was seeing red at the thought.

"You write that trash? You ungrateful little-" he tried to get out of bed, but he couldn't, still to drained to move that fast. Yuuta growled in frustration and sat back down. "I sure won't forgive you..."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 6:35 pm

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Enyali12
Enyalius barely resisted the urge to get up and leave right then. 

They had been kept in ignorance. She had done her best to reign in her temper and let the Sol Senshi deal with the newer members in their party. She had given them space to handle difficulties as they saw fit, from Leviathan's attempt at running away to Ganymede's folly at the lake, to the smiles and blushes that distracted them from their mission. She had attempted to keep them moving forward at every turn. She had attacked, she had defended, she had done her best with what information she had been given, and yet it seemed the Solar Senshi were more concerned with defending the inexperienced and and laying blame on her and Achelois while Pluto and Venus were left entirely alone and blameless, despite that it was they who had been given the silent nod of leadership and had all of this important information from the beginning. 

Yes, Enyalius felt like she could lay the blame elsewhere, because she was confident she did her utmost to operate within the parameters that had been set and attempted to complete the mission. No, she did not think she deserved the blame in any way shape or form, as she pushed through as much as she could without mutiny. Did the younger ones deserve the weight of this failed mission on their shoulders? Also no - a resounding no. Without experience they did not know what they were doing was slowing them down; they did not know how best to operate. They did not know what was truly at stake. They had been ignorant, as had she. They were not to blame.

Pluto's words were aimed towards her, and Enyalius stirred from her thoughts enough to answer. "Every senshi operates differently," she stated. "I'm not saying that bonding isn't good. I'm not saying it has no place on missions," she breathed out with some frustration - why didn't they understand her? "I'm just saying that while we paused to comfort Leviathan, while we waited for other members to catch up as they whispered sweet nothings in each others' ears, or whatever else was causing them to blush when they looked at each other, the Fairy Queen was being corrupted. While we split up and chose different paths in an attempt to do the right thing, the Evil One grew stronger. 

"We failed. You said it. We saved a good number of indigenous fairies, but how many were left behind?" she asked pointedly. "How many were left to the mercy of the gnomes? How many have now been changed, their very beings warped beyond recognition? How many are lost and alone, wondering where their people went as they wait out the night, watching for the next monster to attack?" she paused, hoping it would sink in. 

"Leviathan had three followers, suggesting those goblins had a culture, a people, and pride. What will happen to them, now that the Evil One is turning their planet without opposition? What of the trolls, like Trog, that sang for a compliment? What will happen to them?" she paused again, her mouth in a disappointed frown.

"A planet was lost today. And if you would like to harass me for being annoyed with how the party was handled and how our time was spent, and if you would like to blame me for not knowing of the greater threat and not forcefully taking command from your friend in order to push things forward, then do so." Your character will shine all the brighter for it, she thought, but did not say aloud. "And then let's move forward as Achelois, Jupiter and Mercury have suggested. Zenar has been lost, and I do not intend to let it stay that way."

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 ThMyae[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 4jsq88
[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 EryTeT
[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 UNUQgL
[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Qq4GRc

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 WYxcDX[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 VfipPu[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 QcYyas[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 RCRME8[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 MwKWL7[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 WbL1DG[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 2tcOIq[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 JbCUuo[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 V4DbwT[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 YtpCB5[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Mmp9t9[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Dx2prT
[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 7:04 pm

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

The Medical Ward Drama; Special Guest, Shadow

"Yuuta!" Amina cried out when she saw him get understandably upset at Leviathan and try to get up from his bed. "You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that."

Closing her eyes, she decided to try and reconnect with the spirits here, it may make her feel better. She reached out and to her joy, she was able to reconnect with the spirits. She knew that she had the biggest, stupidest grin on her face but she couldn't help it. While on Zener, she had felt like a huge part of her had been missing. Spirits, please help. My friends and I are exhausted and drained from a mission. Can any of you help us regain some of our missing energy so we feel better? She waited for several heart beats before she felt a kind spirit connect with her. She felt herself be filled with light and gentle heat radiated all along her body. The spirit was helping her out. She felt three more heading towards Yuuta, Shadow and Leviathan.

"Thank you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 7:12 pm

Medical Bay, Holding Hands and Hearts

Glancing over his shoulder, Shadow glared towards Yuuta and shook his head slowly. It wasn't the right time for the male senshi to get upset, given his physical health. Rather than a verbal admonishment to either patient, a better course of action may have involved sharing a personal story with them.

"That doesn't seem so horrible; perhaps your audience finds your work amusing."

Shadow reached under the sheets of Rita's bed to take her hand. Perhaps in contrast to her own, his hand was rough and calloused - reflecting his reputation as a fighter. "About a thousand years ago, I caused a significant amount of civil strife while I was working for the Dark Kingdom. It happened again two years after I sensed the defeat of Metalia; unpleasant cirumstances forced me to terrorize Tokyo under an alias and a horse mask."

Shadow breathed in slowly, shaking his head. He'd save the other details for later and skip right to the point. "It's a long story, but if the senshi were as merciless as you suggest then I would not be sitting next to you right now."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 7:40 pm

Ready Room

Neo Queen Serenity waited out the heated conversation patiently, her compassion and respect for each person there staying her tongue, their words keeping her mind going. She could see where everyone's hearts were, she understood their intentions. She felt the loyalty when Venus standing up to defend her, saw how it released some of her friend's tension to vent and let it out. She appreciated Mercury and Jupiter's calm and diplomatic words, and understood Uranus's intent; but so, too, did she understand Achelois and Enyalius's viewpoints, and while she might not believe in the same things they did, she knew their points, too, were valid from their perspective. 

Holding her hands in front of her, she waited out the debate, looking for a natural pause to lead the conversation on towards the future of Zenar and its people. It pained her to hear in elaboration those left behind, still in peril, still lost and easily converted by the power of Chaos; she wanted to go, she wanted to help, but she knew that leaving Earth would only invite trouble to her planet and its people. There was another she could send in her stead, but was Small Lady -- was Sailor Moon ready for such a challenge? Her own senshi had only just awakened; her eyes moved momentarily to the Quartet on either side of her sailor-suited daughter, the teenagers looking on with various expressions. 

Endymion took her hand absentmindedly, his eyes, too, focused on the conversation. 

She was tiring of the blame game. If they were acting in ignorance, there could be no mistakes. Ultimately the fault was on her shoulders, and while the thought burdened her, she could bear it. She would wait a few moments more to see if anyone else wanted to get anything out of their system, then steer the meeting forward. 

Any moment now she would get the message that the other senshi were alright and able to join them; their input would be welcomed in the preliminary plans for a return to Zenar.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 WYxcDX[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 VfipPu[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 QcYyas[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 RCRME8[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 MwKWL7[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 WbL1DG[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 2tcOIq[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 JbCUuo[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 V4DbwT[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 YtpCB5[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Mmp9t9[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 7:44 pm

Rita cringed when Yuuta lashed out at her. Unlike the male senshi, she didn't pledge her loyalty to Neo Queen Serenity, so she couldn't completely understand his rage. She was distracted by Shadow's sudden compliment and touch.

He reminded her of someone, but she had no idea who that was. She knew very well she'd never know. She was used to nostalgia without apparent purpose. There was someone she loved dearly, much like him, but that person was long gone, never to return.

She wanted to squeeze his hand back, but didn't. He wasn't for her and she wasn't for him, especially now that her true identity was revealed.

"You're probably right. I'd already decided to stop writing the tabloids over the course of our mission. I'll have to find something new to write about. Hell, maybe I'll do some actual journalism. Looks like I'll have to change my civilian identity again."

The spirit around her helped calm her down, but she didn't physically perceive it. She wondered why she felt so at ease, but didn't think too much of it.

"I guess I'm not as bad as I think. Maybe I will make it out of here alive."

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 H64bUab[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Uw13kz2[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 4boFGce
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 7:51 pm

Medical Bay

Yuuta looked at Anima and forced himself to calm down a little. Moments later, he felt a strange warmth, and some of his soreness faded away. He sighed and settled on glaring at Leviathan instead of yelling. Shadow's next
comment wasn't helping his blood pressure, but at this point he really didn't have the energy to continue to argue at the top of his lungs.

"I don't find her work amusing..." he grunted. He didn't get how the senshi could be that forgiving, but that's how it was and he respected it to a degree. Any slights made in front of him wouldn't be tolerated though. "You better give up that crap!" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 8:24 pm

Medbay Slumber Party!

Amina sighed as Yuuta remained agitated and annoyed with the other senshi. Carefully, she sat up and swung her legs off the side of the bed. She stood, waiting for a second or two to make sure her legs would hold her weight. Satisfied that it would she made her way to the other side of the medbay, where Yuuta and Leviathans beds were. She made her way to Yuutas bed, and crawled up on the side of his bed facing Levithans, sitting by his hip. There, now she could keep him from trying to get up again and hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2014, 8:56 am

Shadow exhaled, shaking his head. Rita was.. a complex individual, to put it in the simplest terms he could invoke. Their similarities were uncanny! She surrounded herself with an air of mystery, while he was using an alias to protect himself from the sting of past sins. Both of them appeared to have a flexible outlook on the concept of using misleading information.

"Don't talk like that; we already know the answer."

He felt like he was grasping at straws to keep the poor woman from slipping into despair. It was one thing for Jasper to empathize with and understand what kind of loneliness surrounded Sailor Leviathan, but he lacked the grace of the sailor senshi to establish a proper rapport. "Rita.. are you still able to communicate with your planet? You mentioned a Guardian Leviathan if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps she can guide you on the next steps; after all, you have come a long way from the person you were prior to this journey."

Shadow let go of Rita's hand, turning 90 degrees in his chair so that he could look back towards Amina and Yuuta. A bemused expression crept up onto his face as he inquired of Amina's intentions. "Let me guess, he's overdoing it?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2014, 9:23 am

Medical Bay

Yuuta was still quietly fuming when Anima got up from her bed, and he wasn't sure what she was trying to do until she sat down on his bed, her hip against his. He wasn't expecting her to be that forward about keeping him still. Yuuta blushed slightly at the close contact and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment over his own reaction. She was just sitting.

"I'm not overdoing anything..." he said, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2014, 9:57 am

"Something like that," Amina replied to Shadow, not able to resist the temptation to stick her tongue out at the man. Turning to Yuuta, she said, "You're not going to heal if you keep jumping around like a fish on land every time you get upset!" Since he was insisting on doing that, she would stay here until she deemed him calm enough to be on his own.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2014, 10:52 am

Rita cringed when Yuuta barked at her again for her tabloids. She might have been forgiven by Jasper today, but there would be many who would be angry for a long time.

Her yellow eyes lit up when Jasper asked about connecting to her home planet since she had grown so much.

"Do you really think so?" she asked disbelieving. Then again, she did summon that unknown attack back when they were on the mission. Was she actually becoming a senshi worthy of her planet?

She took the blank pages of paper she was given in hand. Out of nervousness, she began to press her pen to her mouth, as though she was going to bite it.

"Guardian Leviathan's an asshole... but I'll have to contact her later for a report anyway. I need a mirror to do that. I understand that Neo Queen Serenity wants her own report from me, but ultimately I adhere to my own planet, well, I mean, to myself. I didn't pledge my loyalty to her like many people here... if my stories didn't expose that little fact already."

She sighed and brushed some final tears from her eyes.

"I don't think they'd be too pleased with me if I didn't give a report though... so I'll write one. I think I'll ask that we're given a little more direction next time. I feel like I didn't know what I was doing at all in the beginning. What do you guys think about that?"

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2014, 4:51 pm

Shadow leaned back into his seat, crossing one leg over the other to provide himself some crude semblance of a writing surface. He listened to Rita pose her questions as he filled in the final details of his report, giving her a brief nod to her first question. The black pen in his hand moved in sync with the exhausted senshi's lips as she described a strained relationship with her guardian.

"We had a clear direction, but a lack of firm leadership. I allowed us to split our attention between finding Mossen and finding the Queen, and inadvertently exposed myself and Yuuta to an unfamiliar curse."

His brow knitted together as he completed his signature and a postscript on the lengthy document. Admitting one's faults was difficult. Perhaps there was enough blame for everyone to share, but Shadow had no business in levelling an accusing finger at anyone other than himself.

"Focus on what you think is necessary; these are our individual accounts. I expect that Serenity's court will take each of our perspectives into consideration, which is exactly why they want us to file these reports."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2014, 8:14 pm

Medical Bay

"Fine, I won't move," Yuuta said, relenting. "I'll work on my report then." He reached for the sheet of paper on the nearby table and picked up a pen. The report was supposed to be from their perspective, focusing on what they thought was most important.

"I guess we could have used a single leader to follow," he agreed. Large groups worked best with a single person in charge, and a chain of command behind it. And considering he didn't get off to a good start with a certain someone on the team, it was a miracle he had even been able to work with her at all. He still hadn't forgotten that "not a senshi" slight.

While he was recalling the events of the last 2 days, focusing mainly on the fights and creatures they ran into, Yuuta eventually got to the lake incident. It was a little hard to remember it clearly, but he was pretty sure it was his fault the acid lake exploded. Hesitantly, he wrote his part of that down in the report, not wanting to lie to the Queen. How was he supposed to know it would blow up?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2014, 8:33 am

Medbay Drama Llama Ward

Amina beamed at Yuuta when he agreed to stay still. She eyed her half finished report that she had left at her bed when she came over here. Dammit, why hadn't she had the fore thought to bring it over.

No matter. She knew that their group had suffered from a lack of leadership. She also felt there were a few members, namely Enya and Achelois who were frustrated with them and frequently wanted to break off and go on their own instead of staying with the group. Coupled with the issues with Leviathan, there was definitely group cohesion issues. She felt that perhaps they could have benefited from being better briefed on the type flora and fauna on the planet as well as any potential dangers before reaching the planet so they could have planned for the proper supplies and weaponry and had a plan going in instead of having to make a plan up as they went, which as they saw, resulted in disaster.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2014, 9:21 am

Medical Bay

Once his report was completed, Shadow decided that it was time to visit Amina (and Yuuta by extension). He followed her eyes to a stack of papers, then smirked; she had forgotten her report when taking an unofficial post at Yuuta's bedside.

"Don't worry, I'll grab it for you." Wasting little in time or movement, Shadow retrieved Amina's report and held it out to her. "How do you feel? You looked rather clammy before our departure."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2014, 10:03 am

Medbay Drama: Report writing time!

"Thanks," she said. "That spell I used requires prolonged contact with the underworld. It takes quite a toll on my body. I'm freezing cold and I feel like I'll never get warm again for days and I'm always so drained after. t's not a spell I like to use often or ever really, but drastic times, call for drastic measures I guess. I am feeling better now though, well, mostly anyway." Honestly she kind of wanted to just curl up and sleep but she had to make sure that Leviathan and Yuuta didn't get into another fight and she had a report to do and ugh. She knew she was going to feel like crap for a while and she was ok with that. At least they made it out alive with barely any damage.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2014, 3:52 pm

DM wrote:
The board will close Monday night.

.... ^^' I'll bring characters into the meeting as soon as I figure out what NQS would ask of them. heh heh heh... suggestions welcome.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2014, 4:29 pm

A little blue light flashed and Neo Queen Serenity took immediate notice, tapping the table lightly to dismiss it before it became a distraction. The other volunteers were healthy enough to join them, and with the extra bit of time they had had for reflection, Serenity hoped they would be alright with sharing their experiences and offering ideas for countermeasures. 

Her reply sent several messengers into action, who immediately found the senshi who had visited Zenar and requested they follow back to the Ready Room. 

Within moments, the doors to the Ready Room opened to admit the slightly-rested senshi, and immediately Sailor Moon and her Sailor Quartet and Sailor Saturn stood to give the new arrivals their seats at the table, moving to stand by the wall and observe the goings-on. With another few taps on the table, refreshments were brought in for the new arrivals, and drinks were topped off for those who had been there for a while; Neo Queen Serenity took a sip of her own secretly-fizzy drink as they all got resettled, sending a small proud smile Small Lady's way to show her appreciation for the gesture. Small Lady hid an answering smile rather well, but Serenity caught it, and took a moment to feel the pride she had for her daughter... but then, looking to Grandmatre Rosen, that feeling slowly and cooly faded. 

The elder fairy had taken up command when their Queen went missing. She was wise, held a natural commanding air about her, and while Lillyena seemed to serve as their diplomatic mouth-piece, Serenity knew at that moment that what she felt was true. Grandmatre Rosen had once been Queen, and it was her daughter that they had been trying to recover. Her hands fell to her lap and she watched the older fairy closely, watching as her pink-irised eyes moved from speaker to speaker, as she settled on Mossen, then on Lillyena, and finally on the new fairy arrival: a young little man dressed in bright green that went by the name Leafe. What must she be going through now? What must her thoughts be? Listening to their fighting, their defenses, the human-side of the mission. So far any attempt to move the conversation forward had been stymied, and Serenity had let it happen to give the participants an avenue to vent their frustration, to let out their emotions and voice concerns and opinions, to attempt to get egos out of the way so real conversations can begin, but she, perhaps, had let that go on too much. 

Not anymore.

"Thank you for joining us," she greeted solemnly, "While I look forward to reading your reports to see what you have learned on this mission, we would now like to move forward, looking towards the future of endeavors on Zenar. We need to know more about the planet, and how our power works upon it. We need to know what we can of the creatures native to Zenar, the dangers they pose, and any possible strategies to overcome them should they cause problems. 

"We also need to come up with a strategy to get in as quickly as possible and nullify this threat before it can grow to be too large to combat, and we need to come up with a contingency plan. But first," Neo Queen Serenity paused, "I must apologize to you all for hiding the truth from you. When requesting volunteers to go to Zenar to rescue Queen Mana, there was a secondary goal: to defeat the Evil One that had been plaguing the fairies that is, perhaps, the cause of the newer forms of discord on the planet. We believe their Evil One could be an agent of Chaos who had chosen Zenar as a base in order to take advantage of its lack of a senshi, and use the unhappy spirits that still haunt the planet as a means of gaining power quickly and effectively. What it might do now that Queen Mana is not providing countermeasures is uncertain, but I fear we need to prepare for the worst, and plan thoroughly to make sure it does not win."

"Let us first start with Zenar itself, and the native species on the planet: flora, fauna, landmarks, natural and unnatural - anything could be of use to us." She pressed another section of her glass desktop, one that Mercury had shown her, and little red lights came on around the room, indicating that everything was being recorded so it could be poured over later. "Anyone may speak at any time - don't be shy, and don't hold back."

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2014, 6:42 pm

Ganymede Knight

After resting in the Medical Bay, Yuuta felt strong enough to go to the Ready Room with everyone else. Before going he transformed again, if only to be a more formal uniform. It was reassuring to see that his helmet had come back, looking brand new again, though he took it off anyway as a show of respect.

He knew that all of the main Solar System senshi would be there, but he didn't think they would get up and let them sit at the actual meeting table. He felt both honored and kind of out of his depth at the same time, and it took him a moment to get over the awe to actually speak. It seemed that Neo-Queen Serenity wanted a more in depth description of what they faced on Zenar, something he could actually help with.

"Uh...there were these huge spiders with poisonous stingers," Ganymede Knight offered tentatively. "And sticky thread that was hard to get off very fast."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2014, 9:03 pm

"Not only did we have a clear lack of leadership, but we also ran across many threats that if we had been properly brief on what type of flora and fauna and what sort of dangers that we could expect from that on the planet, we may have been able to form a plan before getting there and maybe things would have turned out different. However, we didn't. Nor did we receive any information on the type of people that kidnapped the Queen and any information about what was causing the planet to die," she said, taking a breathe before continuing.

"Because I will tell you something. That planet is messed up beyond crazy. I have never in my life felt spirits like that. It would have been great to know about anything that could have possibly affected them. The spirits on that planet are beyond corrupt. They are pure evil and I have never seen anything like it. Also, the planet radiates evil as well, which would have been great to know before I attempted to use my empathic abilities to try and get a read on the situation. Both times I tried to use my powers, I nearly died because I didn't have the information I needed to adjust my powers to accommodate what was going on. I don't believe we were properly informed about what was going on on the planet and I think the party suffered for it and almost on several occasions we almost got killed for reasons that could have been avoided if we had been briefed properly AND I'M STILL COLD!" she said, her voice raising with ever word with her anger. Dammit! Her empathy was still out of whack from being on that planet for so long and with the tension in the room, she was picking up on it and it was affecting her as well.

"I apologize, it seems my empathic abilities are still off and I'm picking up too much anger and tension and needless to say it's affecting my own emotions."
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2014, 9:10 pm

Rita Sharp rather meekly amongst the other senshi. Her bandages covered a great deal of her body. Her reporter's garb fit loosely on her body. Her puffy vest's pockets were littered with notes. She still wasn't strong enough to transform again. Her broken glasses hung awkwardly on her face, distorting the image of her eyes behind them.

The Sol Senshi intimidated her. So these were the warriors she would have allied with had her past life answered the call to protect Serenity. According to Guardian Leviathan, she chose the love of her people over the love of the brightest star in the galaxy. She had to admit that she was impressed by Crystal Tokyo and its leader, but she knew she had no place in her court. The thought wasn't one of shame, but just a thought. She liked being Sailor Leviathan and didn't feel called to serve another. It was something she noted in her report to Neo Queen Serenity, just to clarify that she was only on the mission to get experience.

She listened closely to Ganymede Knight's and Amina's observations. She payed particular attention what Anima said. She had a lot to say about the social structure of their team, but it would be hard to come up with something that Amina or the others wouldn't mention. There was only one experience that she had differently from them.

"I, uh, I made some friends with local goblins," she spoke up. Their names were Blart, Kism and Snerk. I found that showing them power and then mercy. I... uh... performed an illusion for them. The details of that aren't important."

Rita began to sweat nervously as she glanced at Sailor Saturn. She intentionally made the illusion ridiculous so the others could figure out who she was, but she didn't have to make it that ridiculous.

"I thought the goblins were dumb at first, but show them enough respect and they can prove to be formidable allies."

She sighed and looked down.

"I wish I could have brought them back with me."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 11:42 am

Mossen nodded as Ganymede spoke of the spiders, but raised his finger as though to interrupt when he mentioned they had poisonous stingers, but immediately put his hands back to his sides as the blonde girl started to talk, her speech elevating in volume and stress levels. As she spoke, both Leafe and Lillyena turned their gaze on him accusingly, their arms crossed in front of their chest as she mentioned more and more the lack of information the group had had. At first Mossen was surprised, then a little upset at their attentions, and finally quite angry and defensive. 

"Hey! I didn't know what they didn't know!" he exclaimed heatedly, "I assumed you filled them in, Lillyena, as none of them asked me any questions about the spirits or predators or the Queen's disappearance or anything!" His hands flew out wildly, "They asked me about the Mistress venom, how to get Spider silk off," he thumbed Enyalius behind him, "She asked me about the Poisonous ones and the other types, but after saying what they were no one asked me to elaborate until the next day when were were flying as fast as we could towards the castle!"

He took a deep breath, crossing his arms in front of his chest before sullenly continuing, his little brown eyes looking sullenly towards Amina, "Don't blame lack of information on me when no one asked me anything!"

"There was miscommunication on our part," Grandmatre Rosen slipped in calmly, attempting to take the pressure and attention off of their scout, "I had felt that sharing information about how Queen Mana had disappeared might make it difficult to carry out the mission should - complications have arisen," her voice hesitated on the word 'complications', and both Lillyena and Leafe's tense stances fell, the former taking a few steps closer to the Grandmatre as the latter's eyes focused on a spot on the table, his expression unreadable.

"I had told Neo Queen Serenity about the fate of our planet, but I had no idea that one of you was tuned to the spiritual realms," Lillyena admitted, "I didn't know I should have given a warning."

"When situations arise quickly," Neo Queen Serenity offered, "Sometimes we don't know what questions to ask and what information has been shared or not. Next time, we will have full reports on all relevant information ready for everyone involved." She paused, looking to other members of the expedition, hoping to glean more information for this preliminary hearing.

As the bespectacled young woman spoke up about goblins, Leafe's disposition changed drastically from aloof to passionate. His hands tight in fists, he took to the air in anger. "You are "She-of-Mercy"?!" he exclaimed rhetorically in a fury, "You're the reason the goblins attacked last night?!  Do you know how many warriors I lost?! Do you know how many of our people were taken and now subsequently left behind, thanks to your commands?!"

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 12:26 pm

The thought of making additional copies of his report had occured to Shadow, but Neo Queen Serenity had summoned the rest of the Zenar expedition to the Ready Room. Upon entering the chambers, Shadow calmly made his way to an open seat. He passed close to Sailor Venus, surreptiously handing a white envelope to the senshi of love and beauty without altering his stride or his field of vision. The front of the envelope was marked with a brief instruction for its recipient to read at her earliest convenience.

I hope that wasn't too conspicuous, Shadow thought to himself as he sat down with his completed report. In a way, it felt good for him to draft the letter; he was admitting his feelings for Venus in a roundabout manner. In doing so, he could now devote the entirety of his attention to the Zenar problem.

Jasper's letter:

He listened as Serenity explained her desire to learn more of Zenar in every imaginable subject, raising an eyebrow as Ganymede made an effort to describe what he had witnessed from the spiders. His mouth opened to speak, but Sailor Soul's outburst kept him quiet for several moments.

Attempting to speak again, Shadow was then interrupted by Rita's testimony with her illusion and befriending of the goblins - and how their enthusiastic interpretations led to further complications within the faerie community, as evidenced by a furious Leafe.

Sorry, Leviathan, but he's got you there.

Shaking his head, Shadow continued to wait patiently for a few moments and then opened his mouth to speak up quickly. "To clarify for Ganymede, we witnessed two varieties of spiders - both of them larger than Earth breeds."

Shadow gestured with an open palm towards Mossen as he resumed his description. He adopted a cool and businesslike demeanor, opening his report to refer back to the creatures in question. "One of them is what Mr. Mossen calls a spider mistress, a fusion of a woman and a large spider. The one we saw was accompanied by smaller, dog-sized spiders. The mistress is strong and the lesser spiders are weak, but their common ability to spin web should not be underestimated; they can entangle a human being in mere seconds."

The hazel eyes of the speaking soldier fell over the figures of Mossen, Lillyena, Leafe and Rosen before he continued. "Thankfully, we have not had to test our given knowledge of the Mistress venom. Bizarre twists of evolution aside, I am certain all of you will agree that avoiding their stingers is preferable to hunting for their rivals' toxin."

A bit of dry humor crept into Shadow's voice as he reflected on the nature of the venom. "Personally, I would prefer a chest wound over that outcome."

Using the natural pause in his speech, Shadow took an opportunity to indulge in the fizzing soft drink that had been provided to him. "I've written about these details concerning the spiders and other creatures in my report. It is by no means comprehensive, but I added what I could to assist with your planning."
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 3:17 pm

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Achelo10
When the others joined their meeting, Achelois sat back into her chair.  Her posture relaxed and she took the tension out of her body.  As the others took their seat she sipped water from a glass and slowly looked at the faces around the room.  Things were still tense from earlier; she hoped they would be able to focus and get through this meeting.

As the meeting began she listened to the others talk about the mission.  There seemed to be a lot of frustration, a recurring theme for this mission.  She stayed relaxed in her chair and allowed the others who had joined to get their say on the matter.  NQS’s Senshi were already aware of her point of view.  Even as things began to heat up again she took sips of her water.  She would participate only of directly questioned or if the topic moves on to actual planning.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 5:32 pm

Rita's glasses nearly fell off her face when she heard that goblins had attacked the fairies. She pushed up them onto her nose and stood up quickly.

"Hey! I had no idea that would happen!" she shouted at Leafe. "I told my friends not to fight unless I told them specifically. Those must have been... other goblins... who also somehow know that name..."

She looked about as her face turned bright red. She obviously wasn't as professional as the other senshi. She felt out of place in her civilian garb too. Slowly she sat back down in shame.

"Look, what did you expect us to do? Kill them? We're soldiers of peace! We didn't have any guidance dealing with them so I made my best judgement. You can't blame me for that!"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 6:53 pm

"Yes, kill them!" Leafe cried out emphatically, "Or knock them out, tie them up! Anything!" he paused, his green eyes moving to the side as though considering, and made a concession for her, "At first they seemed reluctant to hurt us, that's true; something about following the directions of "Sailah Sahtan" or "She-of-Mercy"," his eyes hardened again, remembering the night and subsequent day vividly, "but when we showed opposition to them physically taking us away that directive was seemingly lost on them! These were goblins you were dealing with! Cunning, crafty, throat-slitting goblins!" he paused, sinking back to land on the table, his voice quieter and more controlled as he explained, "They've been catching our scouts and warriors for years, attempting to harvest us for our magic or other such nonsense, and those captives, those people, are never seen or heard from again."

His voice was even quieter. "That night... that night they came in out of the darkness. We had no warning; I can only guess what had happened to our patrols. The goblins found houses and pulled them off of our trees, taking everyone inside. Young ones and old ones, gatherers, weavers - they didn't even know how to defend themselves. By the time we were made aware it was already too late for them. We tried our best to keep them to the outskirts of the village, to evacuate the homes, send them to the Glen, or out into the forest..." he trailed off.

Lillyena strode forward, her wings propelling her across the distance, and put a hand on Leafe's shoulder. "You controlled them, though," she opened, "You somehow got them to pay attention to you, to communicate with you. Even if they did not do exactly as you said, you were able to influence them. Could you do it again?"

DM wrote:
Reminder: The event will end Monday night.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 5th October 2014, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 1:08 pm

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Image_zps843ac115

Sailor Venus sat back in her seat, watching as more and more flaws and mistakes were brought onto the table. She decided to stay silent this time around, and let the more-inexperienced senshi prove their knowledge and ability to perceive their surroundings to Queen Serenity. The letter from Shadow was clenched in her hand, waiting to be opened. Deciding not to call more attention to herself at that serious moment, she dropped the letter, sending it into her dimensional pocket just moments before it hit the ground. Her eyes watched the three fairies carefully, measuring their reactions to what was said. The tension in the room was almost unbearable.

Restraining from clutching her throbbing head, Venus clenched her jaw and took a deep breath, wishing for the arguments and infliction of blame to come to an end.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Rq4Any2[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 JBtc6h7 [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 2DMlRL9 [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 MOS3y8g [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RP Event] Decay - Page 24 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Event] Decay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-