The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation




Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» [HC Event] Star Catchers
by Sailor Uranus Today at 6:39 am

» Festibration Bingo
by CrystalBunny Today at 5:55 am

» Happy Birthday TS Sailor Cronus!
by RutleJake Today at 5:26 am

» Word Association Game
by Lady Orion Today at 5:01 am

» *yelling intensifies* (lpw #9)
by Lady Orion Today at 4:59 am

» [Game] Festibration: Which is the best—GIFS or MEMES?
by SpikeDevilman Today at 12:04 am

» GC Festibration Crossword Puzzle
by Cosmos-Hime Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» Festibration Holiday Otaku Creation Contest
by Cosmos-Hime Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Discord Karaoke ~ Festibration Edition!
by Diagnosed Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» You Are an Artist? We Want to See That!
by Cosmos-Hime Yesterday at 7:49 pm

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 
 

 /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk
Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 31
Location : San Francisco Bay Area


PostSubject: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   13th September 2014, 6:23 pm

HELLOOOOOO



I'm Sam, or Sammy! whichever you prefer, I don't mind. I'm a lifetime Sailor Moon fan, since the age of 9 (countdown a year and a half until that makes 20 years DANG i'm old). Cisgendered queer lady! I'm an art student in California. My dream is to be a storyboard artist and voice actor! My biggest roadblock has been my MASSIVELY severe depression, so I've been a college freshman for almost ten years because of it, but I'm FINALLY on the right medication so now I'm READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!! 



I've really missed being a part of the Sailor Moon fandom! It was a lot easier back in the LJ days, but now that tumblr dominates the fandom scene, it's really difficult to keep tabs on a fandom. So I'm joining the GC forums a billion years late! Very Happy It's been a while since I've been a part of a forum so this should be fun!



UHHHH what else

I'm a fanartist and Sailor Moon takes up about 99% of my artwork history. I run the ask chibiusa blog on tumblr, I'm a member of Last Chance Myu, I have a decently sized merchandise collection that I still have to take pictures of, I went to Anime Expo this year for ULTIMATE SAILOR MOON WEEKEND, andddddddddd I roleplay! Chibiusa's been my longest running character, playing her for about ten years or so? At least? But I also have a canon AU Minako.

IF YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED, Chibiusa is my bae. I adore her forever. I'm a TON like her in personality and I relate to her a lot too, haha. (ISN'T THAT HOW WE ALL PICK OUR FAVORITE SAILOR MOON CHARACTER?!) I don't mind if you don't like her! Everyone has different opinions, and I respect your dislike as long as you respect my rabid adoration! HAHA. Other than Chibiusa, I adore pretty much everyone, Minako and Haruka are next in line. 

OH UH my preferred version of canon is the manga, by a long way. I dislike the original anime for a ton of reasons, but love it for nostalgia and the music and transformations. Mixed feelings about Crystal so far. Haven't watched many Myu yet, despite their availability now and everything, because I suck. PGSM might be my least favorite version of Sailor Moon? But the costumes and wigs are AMAZING, holy carp.

UHHHHHH I DUNNO. ANY QUESTIONS???

also hi hello can't wait to get to know you guys! 

___________________________

 
  
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.
Posts : 3066
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 24
Location : Who knows.


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   13th September 2014, 6:39 pm

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE STARBUCKS PARTY!

Welcome to GC! I know you will like it here since everyone is so great! My real name is Araybia but I just go by Yunie here!
Your art is really nice and I just followed your Chibiusa blog since she's one of my favs in the series too.   Do you have a favorite arc in the manga? Mine is Stars!

Edit: There is also a newbie pack that you should totally check out.

___________________________

The wolf-sister to Diana.  Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.


Last edited by Yunie on 13th September 2014, 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite
Posts : 8019
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Canada


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   13th September 2014, 6:49 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk
Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 31
Location : San Francisco Bay Area


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   13th September 2014, 6:55 pm

@Addelyn wrote:
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you very much!   I'm sure I will!

Yunie wrote:
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE STARBUCKS PARTY!

Welcome to GC! I know you will like it here since everyone is so great! My real name is Araybia but I just go by Yunie here!
Your art is really nice and I just followed your Chibiusa blog since she's one of my favs in the series too.   Do you have a favorite arc in the manga? Mine is Stars!

Edit: There is always a newbie pack that you should totally check out.

I've got the newbie pack open, actually! Already requested joining a couple of the guilds HAHA

I'M NOT SURE THAT I HAVE A FAVORITE ARC ACTUALLY??? I just love all of it sob 

and thank you aaa i'm still not any good really but i can sorta do cartoons HAHA

___________________________

 
  
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8227
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 28
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   13th September 2014, 7:28 pm


I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO SO SO MUCH I LOVE IT SO MUCH *FANGIRLS OVER YOU BEING HERE*




___________________________








Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jinglebell
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 3949
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 26
Location : USA


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   13th September 2014, 8:17 pm

Welcome, welcome! Happy to have you here - especially since you brought Starbucks, yum.

AND HOLY SHIZ WHAT A CUTE BLOGGGG

___________________________

Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.
Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-08-12
Location : pink ocean


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   13th September 2014, 8:25 pm

did someone say starbucks.. omnomnomnoms.

haiiii! i'm one of the mods here and thought i'd stop by to say welcome! the manga is my fav canon of the sm universe too. but i started rewatching the 90s anime on hulu cause yeaaaah. xD if you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

___________________________


I'M BACK! :3  || k-pop & j-pop fan


Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno
Posts : 3106
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 26
Location : In the Diamond Sky


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   13th September 2014, 8:33 pm

Welcome!!! Your name reminds me of someone on Tot years back!!! We have an awesome RP section if your into RPs be sure to check it out!!
Enjoy your stay and feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions or just want to chat. :3

___________________________

 
I think you're magicall // I think you're wonderful // Because of you my heart is, COLORFUL
~ Brit's Secretary ~ Avatar // Sig // Me
THE LEEK TO ANDI'S SOUP BUCKET
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com http://www.deviantart.com/drakon-aglaia
Reito Herena
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : ╣Writer, Veterinarian, Graphics Designer, Starbucks lover; Jurietto Herena!
Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 32
Location : "In the name of Juliet, I shall punish you!"


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   13th September 2014, 8:43 pm

Bring on the Starbucks ♥

Welcome to the GC forums and family here, Sammy! =3 I feel the same way about Chibiusa as I too hold her deeply in my heart. You've some lovely blogs there too and I may follow them in a bit! =D I'm Jurietto and am slightly new here myself but I know you'll do well here. You're free to inbox me anytime you want to chat me up or ask questions! =3

Welcome again and I hope you enjoy this beautiful place and all of its marvelous sweethearts. ♥

___________________________

  
╣Avi & Signature both done by me, Mentee Bumper Sticker provided by my mentor, Miss Moon Rose ♥
Previously: Eidolon :3
Back to top Go down
http://sevenwonders-of-harriethayes.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4Tv0Jtj_Qv_M8c9-zPuiw
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk
Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 31
Location : San Francisco Bay Area


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   14th September 2014, 12:19 am

@Neo Queen Serenity wrote:

I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO SO SO MUCH I LOVE IT SO MUCH *FANGIRLS OVER YOU BEING HERE*




OH MY GOSH!



WELL THAT'S DEFINITELY A NICE WELCOME <3


Henshinyo wrote:
Welcome, welcome! Happy to have you here - especially since you brought Starbucks, yum.

AND HOLY SHIZ WHAT A CUTE BLOGGGG

THANK YOUUUUUU I try!



@sunyeons wrote:
did someone say starbucks.. omnomnomnoms.

haiiii! i'm one of the mods here and thought i'd stop by to say welcome! the manga is my fav canon of the sm universe too. but i started rewatching the 90s anime on hulu cause yeaaaah. xD if you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

Thanks very much!!!

@Starchild wrote:
Welcome!!! Your name reminds me of someone on Tot years back!!!  We have an awesome RP section if your into RPs be sure to check it out!!
Enjoy your stay and feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions or just want to chat.  :3

Oh, what's TOT? :0

Eidolon wrote:
Bring on the Starbucks ♥️

Welcome to the GC forums and family here, Sammy! =3 I feel the same way about Chibiusa as I too hold her deeply in my heart. You've some lovely blogs there too and I may follow them in a bit! =D I'm Jurietto and am slightly new here myself but I know you'll do well here. You're free to inbox me anytime you want to chat me up or ask questions! =3

Welcome again and I hope you enjoy this beautiful place and all of its marvelous sweethearts. ♥️


Nice to meet you! c:

___________________________

 
  
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk
Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 31
Location : San Francisco Bay Area


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   14th September 2014, 12:43 am

ALSO NQS ARE WE IN THE SAME NECK OF THE WOODS?!

___________________________

 
  
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :
Posts : 5071
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Sweden


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   14th September 2014, 2:11 am

Oh wow, hello!! I love your blog, and I adore your art so so much, it's very inspiring to me ! It will be great to see you around the forum!!!

Welcome!

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~
Posts : 4660
Join date : 2013-11-23
Age : 22
Location : South Korea


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   14th September 2014, 5:09 pm

Hello and welcome to the GC! I hope you like it here. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8227
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 28
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   14th September 2014, 5:14 pm

@sammywhatammy wrote:
ALSO NQS ARE WE IN THE SAME NECK OF THE WOODS?!

WE ARE I LIVE ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF FROM SAN FRAN. OOOOORR 20 MINUTES FROM SACRAMENTO


(I'm also simplysailormoon/moonlightlace on tumblr btw - I believe we have spoken)

___________________________








Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 27
Location : Arendele


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   14th September 2014, 5:49 pm

Hi!!! Another ask rp-er!!! I used to run a few ask pages, although in a different fandom. Your art is amazing by the way!
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk
Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 31
Location : San Francisco Bay Area


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   15th September 2014, 4:11 am

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Oh wow, hello!! I love your blog, and I adore your art so so much, it's very inspiring to me ! It will be great to see you around the forum!!!

Welcome!

OH I RECOGNIZE YOU! You've sent such super sweet messages to me in the past <3<3<3 It'll be great to get to know you!!

@Batgirl wrote:
Hello and welcome to the GC! I hope you like it here. ^-^

I HAVE LITTLE DOUBT THAT I WILL!

@Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
@sammywhatammy wrote:
ALSO NQS ARE WE IN THE SAME NECK OF THE WOODS?!

WE ARE I LIVE ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF FROM SAN FRAN. OOOOORR 20 MINUTES FROM SACRAMENTO


(I'm also simplysailormoon/moonlightlace on tumblr  btw - I believe we have spoken)

OHHHH SNAP MISS BIG NAME OVER HERE 'SCUSE ME



I'm 40 min outside of San Fran Very Happy The creator of Sailor Moon Reunion is also from around here! ALL THE COOL PEOPLE IN NORCAL AMIRITE

Saturn Skyy wrote:
Hi!!! Another ask rp-er!!! I used to run a few ask pages, although in a different fandom. Your art is amazing by the way!

THANK YOU! I'm usually pretty lazy and don't try very hard, I need to fix that OOPS

___________________________

 
  
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 26
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   15th September 2014, 4:17 am

Oh wow xD Haha, I feel like I'm really late, but welcome to the forums!! It sounds like you have some popular art work/blog, so I'll have to check that out! I also adore Chibiusa <333 She's adorable and I connect with her in many ways as well! She doesn't get nearly enough loving >.< If you're interested in watching some Sera Myus, usually every Friday Small Lady hosts a livestream! It sometimes won't be a musical, but when it is, you should definitely join in! It's a lot of fun to watch with some fellow Sailor Moon lovers ^^

Welcome again!!! I hope to see you around the forums and get to know you better! You sound hilarious and sweet!!!

<3
Kaya
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk
Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 31
Location : San Francisco Bay Area


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   15th September 2014, 6:00 am

@Diana wrote:
Oh wow xD Haha, I feel like I'm really late, but welcome to the forums!! It sounds like you have some popular art work/blog, so I'll have to check that out! I also adore Chibiusa <333 She's adorable and I connect with her in many ways as well! She doesn't get nearly enough loving >.< If you're interested in watching some Sera Myus, usually every Friday Small Lady hosts a livestream! It sometimes won't be a musical, but when it is, you should definitely join in! It's a lot of fun to watch with some fellow Sailor Moon lovers ^^

Welcome again!!! I hope to see you around the forums and get to know you better! You sound hilarious and sweet!!!

<3
Kaya


I was gonna argue and say NAHHHHH I'M NOT THAT POPULAR but then I just looked and I have almost 1000 followers HAHAHAhjklhsdjkfg whoops

AND YAY CHIBIUSA FAAAAANS I have so many feelings okay

I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT! 

and yes hello I am awesome nice to meet you I'm sure we all are here

___________________________

 
  
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Offical kpop-veggie
Posts : 1371
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 33
Location : jung taekwoon's apartment


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   15th September 2014, 9:15 am

well i don't hate her but i don't like her either. idk the pink haired one just isnt my fav charater. now i'll go and say i adore a few of the actresses that have played her such as stephanie beard and ayano and mao are 2 of my fav myu versions for sure. ok enough of that blabing, i'm luna or you can do what everyone does and just call me by my screenname.

___________________________


                                                 April 8, 1990-December 18, 2017
Back to top Go down
https://starlightumma.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/BSBangel
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk
Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 31
Location : San Francisco Bay Area


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   15th September 2014, 9:35 am

that's fair! c: and I'll call you Luna!

___________________________

 
  
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 22569
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 31
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   15th September 2014, 8:20 pm

OH HAI PERSON WHO HAS BROUGHT ON THE STARBUCKS. I WOULD LIKE A GREEN TEA FRAP PLSKTHANKS.


I AM YOUR OTHER CHIBI USA FAN HERE TO GREET YOU AND SAY HI (even though i'm sad PGSM is your least fav cause its the best maybe a rewatch is in order *does all the brainwash*) AND ERMAGERD THATS UR BLOG!!! *flails around*

Hi so I'm Small Lady (britchan on tumblr, co-owner of SeaofSerenity.net, but i'm small time haha) mod admin here at GC. I've been seeing your around the forums since I got home and started checking what I've missed for the day (hint: PLEASE WATCH MORE MYU). I'm glad you joined forever late but since you brought starbucks you are forgiven.

Anyway, awesome that you are in school for art, I wish you lots of luck with it and that it will be much more fulfilling than it was for me haha (art school failure here xD).

Anyway WELCOME to GC. I hope you like it here!!

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8227
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 28
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   15th September 2014, 11:02 pm


@Sam - ^^ Since you are SO FREAKING CLOSE AND THERE ARE NO ALMOST NO OTHER FREAKING MOONIES AROUND THESE PARTS WE NEED TO HAVE A GET TOGETHER DAY LIKE IN JAPAN TOWN IN SAN FRANSISCO

___________________________








Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk
Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 31
Location : San Francisco Bay Area


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   16th September 2014, 7:09 am

Small Lady wrote:
OH HAI PERSON WHO HAS BROUGHT ON THE STARBUCKS. I WOULD LIKE A GREEN TEA FRAP PLSKTHANKS.


I AM YOUR OTHER CHIBI USA FAN HERE TO GREET YOU AND SAY HI (even though i'm sad PGSM is your least fav cause its the best maybe a rewatch is in order *does all the brainwash*) AND ERMAGERD THATS UR BLOG!!! *flails around*

Hi so I'm Small Lady (britchan on tumblr, co-owner of SeaofSerenity.net, but i'm small time haha) mod admin here at GC. I've been seeing your around the forums since I got home and started checking what I've missed for the day (hint: PLEASE WATCH MORE MYU).  I'm glad you joined forever late but since you brought starbucks you are forgiven.

Anyway, awesome that you are in school for art, I wish you lots of luck with it and that it will be much more fulfilling than it was for me haha (art school failure here xD).

Anyway WELCOME to GC. I hope you like it here!!

I would be more than happy to rewatch PGSM (it's been a few years) with someone who loves it and to see it through their eyes! Very Happy

IT'LL BE FULFILLING WHEN I ACTUALLY CAN GET MY ACT TOGETHER AND ATTEND SCHOOL recovering from depression is hard man

@Neo Queen Serenity wrote:

@Sam - ^^ Since you are SO FREAKING CLOSE AND THERE ARE NO ALMOST NO OTHER FREAKING MOONIES AROUND THESE PARTS WE NEED TO HAVE A GET TOGETHER DAY LIKE IN JAPAN TOWN IN SAN FRANSISCO


mangaka-chan is around here, I think! Very Happy and monicam on tumblr, and i think one other person? /strokes chin

BUT YES

___________________________

 
  
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 22569
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 31
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   16th September 2014, 11:09 am

It took until a rewatch a year or so ago to get me to truly appreciate just how perfect PGSM really is. I used to think it was not that great before but Ive changed my opinion on it. Very Happy

And if it makes you feel better, I failed my first semester of my senior year (so senior bachelor thesis project...) due to illness/depression caused from illness/anxiety/stress of being behind with my committee telling me i should consider switching to the General Studies major (which pissed me off more than anything)... soooo you can do it! There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Very Happy

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8227
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 28
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   16th September 2014, 11:20 am

I'm Pretty Sure MangAka-chan Is Pretty Far south from here  Sad  I've Been Trying To Get Together With her for Fanime.  BUT yes ^^

___________________________








Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.
Posts : 8662
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: /BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS   28th September 2014, 5:36 pm

@Neo Queen Serenity wrote:

@Sam - ^^ Since you are SO FREAKING CLOSE AND THERE ARE NO ALMOST NO OTHER FREAKING MOONIES AROUND THESE PARTS WE NEED TO HAVE A GET TOGETHER DAY LIKE IN JAPAN TOWN IN SAN FRANSISCO
OMG Queenie I agree. I am like 2 hrs from frisco, but have no car atm 

hello there.
sorry i have taken so long to get over here. Welcome to the GC sammy. My name is Erica, but most people call me Hikari. YAY another Cali person. I feel like there are so few of us on here. Cali girls unite. Wow that sounded lame lol. That is so cool that you want to be a voice actor. You can do it, with passion and work anything is possible. I will have to check out the last chance myu forum you posted, as i am a huge myu fanatic. 

If you ever wanna chat or have any questions my inbox is always open Smile

___________________________

  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
 

/BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR 928354 YEARS LATE WITH STARBUCKS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-