The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime13th March 2015, 10:10 pm

Yuuta could only watch as Amina reacted to Kazaki's words, his own words stuck in his throat.

"Amina, I-I.." Kazaki started to say. And then she vanished, and it took a few moments for him to realize that she had teleported. The next moment, Kazaki was knocked out of her chair and onto the floor, her jaw stinging. Fuyuko already had both her arms around Yuuta, holding his arms back before he lunged at her again. Kumoka stepped between them protectively, despite Yuuta being twice her size.

"Yuuta, stop it!" Fuyuko said, her tone harsh as she struggled with him. He looked furious, but for a moment, Kazaki could have sworn she had seen the beginnings of tears in him eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" he yelled, his face almost entirely red. "She was just trying to help, so what's your deal? I thought you were friends!" After he spoke, he seemed to calm down, and Fuyuko let him go. "I can't believe I respected you..." he turned and left the garage, and Fuyuko followed after him, calling his name. Kumo glanced at Kazaki sadly, but said nothing as the other girl stood up again to sit down, holding her cheek this time.

"Just go..." she said, looking down. Kumo nodded and left as well. A minute later, a brown and white cat slipped into the room and sat on her lap. Kazaki absentmindedly started petting him, and Percy said nothing about the bruise spreading on her face.

Down the street, Yuuta was already running towards Amina's house when Fuyuko caught up.

"Yuuta, where are you going?" He looked back at her, but continued to run.

"To go see her, where else?"

"But you have no idea if she's even home!"

"I don't care, I'll check!"

"Yuuta, I don't think this'll help!" He stopped short.

"Why not?"

"I have a feeling that she wants to be alone right now. We can check tomorrow or something, I promise..." Fuyuko said. Yuuta turned to face her.

"Alright, fine." She took his hand and lead him back in the other direction.

"Come on, you need to go home too..." He allowed her to take him back to his own house, and he locked himself in his room the rest of the night.

Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime14th March 2015, 9:53 pm

When Fuyuko returned from school, Kero lifted his head from where he had been comfortably curled up on the floor, his ears flicking towards her in greeting. 

"What's wrong," he asked after a moment of considering her. Her shoulders appeared to be slumped as if something heavy was weighing on her mind
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime15th March 2015, 6:05 pm

Fuyuko sighed and sat next to the dog, rubbing behind his ears. There was something naturally comforting about animals that she really appreciated. They were easier to talk to than people, even if they could talk back. "Kazaki snapped at Amina during an argument, and now she's disappeared..." Fuyuko said to Kuro. "I have a feeling the rest of the group won't take this very well. We're already starting to fall apart.."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime15th March 2015, 8:39 pm

"I doubt one argument is enough to make you all fall apart. You all share a bond and one fight won't be enough to shatter it," he reassured her. "However, you said Amina disappeared, how?" It wasn't like she simply poofed out of the room, right?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime16th March 2015, 11:07 am

"She teleported, I think," Fuyuko said. "She might have contracted a spirit to help her, but she didn't even transform. We didn't have a chance to stop her...Wait..." She looked at Kero as something dawned on her. "You're her guardian, so maybe you can get through to her now! She probably needs someone to help her now."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime17th March 2015, 9:45 am

If Kero had been human, his jaw would have dropped in surprise at Fuyuko's words. As he was a dog, His ears prick forward and he became as still as a statue, thoughts racing. Part of him wanted to doubt his new friends words. His charge couldn't be that powerful at such a young age could she? The type of power that Fuyuko was talking about took years to cultivate. 

Examining the young woman infront of him, she seemed relaxed, besides the tension from her group falling apart, confident in the words she was saying, as if she'd seen Amina display this type of power before, and it was nothing new to her. If that was the case and she had been untrained all that time...it would explain why she was so upset when she saw him. Ears pinned forward, he rested his head on his paws and whined. 

"I really am a failure of a guardian if that's the case," he moaned.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime18th March 2015, 7:30 pm

"Oh, Kero..." Fuyuko rubbed his head. "I'm sure you can do better. Maybe if you try to get to her now, Amina will give you a chance." She thought about what to do next. Maybe if Kero helped Amina, Fuyuko could focus on whatever was bothering Kazaki, and then they could make up. It could take a while, but what else could she do? She couldn't stand seeing everyone apart like this...

"Do you think you're up for it? We can go over to her house tomorrow morning to see if she's there."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime19th March 2015, 11:49 am

He pushed his head into her hand, loving that she petted him. He had been starved of contact for so long. As she continued to pet him, he thought about what she said. 

"Would she even want to see me?" Kero asked. She had seemed so upset when she found out who he was.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime19th March 2015, 1:19 pm

"It's worth a try, right? You still want to help her out, I can tell," Fuyuko said. Dogs always helped people feel better, and Amina probably needed all the comfort she could get. Surely her guardian would be able to do something.

"Just give it another chance, Kero."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime19th March 2015, 6:13 pm

"Do you have any suggestions about how to approach her? She seems stubborn and right now she may not be willing to listen," Kero asked. 

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

For the next few days, Amina went out of her way to avoid Kazaki and the others. She knew that there was tension between them, and didn't want to be the cause of any disruptions between their group and their friendship. 

Everytime she had Kazaki in her class, she found her throat constricting, making it hard to talk. Instead, she gave that class independent work periods, allowing the students to work ahead in their English studies or catch up on homework in other classes while she sat at her desk quietly. She could see the worried glances some of her students kept shooting her, but she ignored them entirely.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime19th March 2015, 7:36 pm

"Maybe try going with Yuuta? Or at least go see her when she's in her house. She'd be more relaxed then," Fuyuko said.

Every time Yuuta tried to see Amina, she just told him she didn't want to talk, so he left again, at a loss for what to do. If Amina didn't want to see him, he had to leave her alone, right? He tended to just go home after school now, not in the mood to do much. 

Kazaki tensed every period she had with Amina, seeing how obviously stressed out her friend was. Why did she had to go say that to her in the first place? She felt terrible about it now, and Yuuta had stopped talking to her completely. Fuyuko and Kumoka didn't hang around her as much, busy trying to spread their time around equally between her and Yuuta. It had gotten to the point where Kazaki just opted to lock herself in her garage after she got home. She just couldn't muster the energy to do much anymore besides work on her motorcycle or her music.

Fuyuko watched as her friends drifted apart, unable to come up with anything to stop it. It didn't seem like Yuuta or Kazaki were getting any better, and neither was Amina.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime19th March 2015, 9:06 pm

They decided to approach Amina on a weekend, hoping that she wouldn't be tired or stressed out like she may have been if they had approached her after school. Kero paced Fuyuko's room nervously as he waited for Yuuta to arrive. Having him there may make her more receptive to talking to Kero. The guardian could only hope. 

"Is he always this late?" Kero asked, ears pinned against his head in agitation.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime19th March 2015, 9:17 pm

"No, he's just...kind of in a bad place right now," Fuyuko said. She had called Yuuta earlier that morning to ask for his help, and he had agreed to the plan, but he didn't exactly sound enthusiastic. The apartment doorbell buzzed, and Fuyuko ran to go get it. When she unlocked the latches, Yuuta stood in her doorway, dressed in his usual out of school clothes, though they looked rough.

"Hey..." He smiled slightly, and she could tell it was taking some effort. She smiled back anyway, and called for Kero so they could leave. Yuuta didn't speak much on the way to Amina's house, and Fuyuko sincerely hoped that Amina would talk to them, for both of their sakes. Deciding it was best for her to go to the door first, Fuyuko took the lead and knocked on Amina's door.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 6:48 am

Hearing a knock on her door, Amina slowly rose from where she had been curled up on the couch. Who could possibly be knocking on her door on the weekend? There were only a few people who knew where she lived and none of them were currently speaking with her. 

"Fuyuko," Amina said, her eyes blinking as she took in the younger girl. "What are you doing here? Is everything alright?" She hadn't seen much of Fuyuko since Kazaki had blown up at her, telling her what Amina believed they all thought about her. To see the younger woman here on her doorstep was a bit of a surprise to say the least. Was she here to yell at Amina too, tell her how much of a freak she was, how she never wanted to see her again? Wincing at the thoughts racing around her head, she braced herself for the harsh words she believed to be coming. 

----

Kero watched with interest as Amina opened the door. He took in the sight of his young charge. She was paler than she should be, dark circles under her eyes betraying how little sleep she had been getting. The guardian frowned when he saw his charge flinch. What would have caused that reaction? As much as he wanted to go to her, comfort her, he held back. It was clear that she hadn't seen himself or Yuuta yet, and it may be best to allow Fuyuko to pave the way for them.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 9:57 am

"Amina, I haven't seen you in a while," Fuyuko said, happy that Amina had gotten the door. "Um, there's no real problem, but...these two really wanted to talk with you too." Fuyuko stepped aside to let Amina see Yuuta and Kero. Yuuta grinned tentatively at her.

"I know you didn't want to talk, but I...I really missed you, Amina," he said, stepping toward her. "Could we maybe go inside?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 10:22 am

Amina froze when her eyes landed on her boyfriend and her so called guardian. She had missed Yuuta this past week and had been saddened when he had taken her at face value and had stopped coming by. Sometimes being from different cultures was a pain in the butt as misunderstands could be frequent. 

Kero on the other hand, she wasn't happy to see him, but Fuyuko would have a good reason to bring him by, right?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 1:23 pm

Not getting a verbal response, Yuuta gently took Amina's hands into his own.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Fuyuko told me you weren't looking well at school, and I don't really get to see you there..."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 4:06 pm

She wanted to pull away, not wanting to find out what Yuuta's true emotions were. Was he here to let her down gently? She pulled into her mind briefly, fortifying her mental shields. 

"Why don't you guys come in, I have nosey neighbours," she said, ignoring Yuuta's question. How could he ask her that? Of course she wasn't doing all right!
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 4:55 pm

Yuuta quietly followed Amina in, Fuyuko motioning for Kero to join them too. But as soon as they got in and the door was closed, Yuuta pulled Amina into a hug, actually picking her up off the ground. 

"I'm sorry I didn't come see you more!" he said. What kind of a boyfriend was he, leaving her alone like that? Fuyuko looked at Kuro. 

"Maybe we should give them a few minutes..." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 6:48 pm

Kero nodded before padding off into what assumed was the kitchen. It seemed like his charge and that boy needed a few minutes to reconnect. Whatever Kazaki had done, it seemed to Kero that it hadn't been easy on anyone involved. Perhaps he should have a chat with Percy and see what was going on with the other guardian's senshi. 

Amina was shocked when Yuuta told her he should have come see her more. A small part of her couldn't help but be thrilled but another, bigger part of her wondered why he didn't even when she pushed him away. "But I had told you I needed time," she said uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 6:58 pm

"Yeah but..." Yuuta paused, not sure how to word his reasoning. "I know you get lonely sometimes, and you just had a fight. I really wanted to come over more, but I didn't want to push you." Yuuta put Amina down on her feet. "I just wasn't sure what to do, I'm kind of new at this, sorry...." He looked away from her, ashamed with himself.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 10:15 am

She nodded, drawing back slightly. "I'm assuming you guys came here for a reason?" she asked. She may as well get whatever this was over with, not point in drawing out the inevitable pain. Honestly, she couldn't blame them for not wanting anything to do with her after all of this.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 11:47 am

"We came to try and get our group back together again," Europa said. "What's been going on this week just felt...wrong. We shouldn't be fighting like this. Yuuta stopped talking to Kazaki, and Kazaki's probably at home locked in her room. She won't even talk to us much anymore. I think she's really sorry for saying that to you." Fuyuko frowned slightly.  "I still have no idea where she even got that from..."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 12:07 pm

"She said what she's been thinking the entire time, that I'm a freak," Amina said, unable to look at Fuyuko. It did surprise her that Yuuta and Kazaki weren't talking though. She thought they were pretty close. She glanced at Fuyuko and beyond her, saw Kero. 

"What's he doing here?" she demanded, stiffening. How could they bring him here, into her home, her last refuge?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 3:01 pm

"She didn't mean that, I know it! This isn't like her at all," Fuyuko said, raising her voice. For once, she looked genuinely distraught. "I...I just want us to be friends again." She looked at the floor so Amina couldn't see her eyes, and swallowed hard.

"And I brought Kero here to try and help you. I know you don't want him, but please, at least give him a chance to make up for his mistakes! I promise, if you still don't want him here, he'll leave."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 4:45 pm

Amina blinked in shock as Fuyuko, who was normally the most calm and collected of all of them raised her voice and was very nearly yelling at Amina. "I left because its obvious I was causing problems and you all were friends first," she said, attempting to explain.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 5:10 pm

"No, just...just sit down and listen to me!" Fuyuko yelled, before dragging her over to the couch. "We came over here because we don't want you to leave! Do you understand? We like having you around. It doesn't matter that we were all friends first, it matters that we're all friends now!" She sighed, calming down. "The real problem here is that we're never on the same page with each other."

"She's right..." Yuuta said. "I don't want to have to choose between friends and you. Why can't I have both?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 5:57 pm

"I wouldn't have asked you to chose," she mumbled in response to Yuuta. It was true. She would have walked away, leaving Japan and go back to Canada rather than ask him to chose between herself and his friends. She couldn't do that to him, it was too cruel. He would end up resenting her for forcing him to make that choice and that was something she couldn't bear.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 6:20 pm

"But I don't wanna choose at all," Yuuta said, moving to hold her hand again. "I love you, and I don't want you to leave at all."

"Amina, we all want you to be friends with us," Fuyuko said. "Can we just try to work this out?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 6:31 pm

She sat there, lost in thought for several moments. They still wanted her around, despite what she was? There had to be a catch right? They probably still had some sort of need for her, that's why they wanted her around. It had to be. The selfish part of her that wanted to be around people, that would allow her to pretend that they actually wanted her there allowed her to nod her head in agreement. Maybe this was the best she would get in life. Something was better than nothing, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-