The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2015, 11:06 am

Yuuta grinned and hugged Amina again, more tightly this time. "Thank you..."  Fuyuko smiled again, wiping her eyes before anyone could notice her tears. she wasn't sure what she would do if Amina turned them away again.

"You know, Kumo hasn't seen you in a while either..." she said. "I can bring her over next time."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2015, 5:39 pm

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

“Maybe,” Amina answered uncertainly. She wasn’t positive that seeing her was something Kumo wanted and it wasn’t just Fuyuko telling her that for the sake of it. Her attention turned to Kero as he entered the room, choosing to sit a few feet away from her, yet facing her straight on. It made her edgy, as if there would be a confrontation. She wanted to pull away, escape, or at least get as far away from the situation as possible by pushing herself into the couch, but she forced herself to stay still.

“Amina,” the animal began, not knowing where to start. He could see this was extremely uncomfortable for her, and that she wished she was anywhere but in the room with any of them. It made him sad; whatever had happened in her past had a tremendous impact on her to this day. He couldn’t begin to imagine what it was. “I wanted to start off by apologizing for not finding you sooner. I’ve been looking for you for twenty years.” He paused for a moment, trying to gauge her reaction. She raised an eyebrow at him and he supposed he couldn’t blame her.

“When I awoke as a guardian twenty years ago, I picked up the general location of my charge; you. I was on the far end of Japan at the time and I tried to get back to Tokyo as quickly as I could but by the time I arrived, I could feel the connection becoming thinner and then – then it snapped.” He paused, swallowing past the lump that formed in his throat. Remembering the feel of the bond breaking, what he thought was permanently still haunted him to this day and it wasn’t something he ever liked to think about.

“I continued to search Japan and nearby countries for the last twenty years, hoping to find you when you were reborn but by the looks of things, you never died like I originally thought. I talked to Percy about it. From what he said it felt like you died when the distance between us became two great and the bond snapped, only to come back to life several months ago. I was in Taiwan when I felt it, so it took me some time to make my way back to Japan, even with modern transportation. It’s not easy travelling as a dog,” he said, attempting a smile.

“My father was on a business trip in Japan when I was five. He took my mom and I with him as a working vacation,” she said slowly. A memory came back of her telling her mom her chest hurt and her mother dismissing her in her typical fashion. Perhaps that was the bond that Kero spoke of? If all of this was true, then she really couldn’t blame him for not being there, could she?

She looked at her guardian carefully. She never thought a dog could look exhausted, but he did. His white coat looked dull, not shiny like a healthy dog and despite all his fur, he looked to be underweight. He looks beaten down, she realized. The last twenty years hadn’t been easy on either of them. Kero had spent his life wandering, searching for her and that amount of stress was not healthy for anyone. She didn’t know what to do. Should she give him another chance at being her guardian, or should she send him away?

“I believe you,” she said after several moments of silence. Kero visibly relaxed at her words, giving her a tentative smile.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime24th March 2015, 7:21 am

Yuuta and Fuyuko hung back as Amina and Kero spoke, waiting for them to finish. Fuyuko practically beamed when it looked like they were starting to make up. They were interrupted by everyone's communicators ringing at once. Fuyuko turned her's on.

"Percy? What's going on?" The brown and white cat's face showed up on the screen, looking worried.

"I was watching over Kazaki, and then she just ran out the house! She was acting weird, and she refused to tell me where she was going. She took her motorcycle and left..."

"We can help find her, right Yuuta?" Yuuta looked away, and Fuyuko gave him a look.

"Yuuta..."

"Fine, let's go..." he said, before turning to Amina. His expression softened. "You don't have to come with us if you don't want to."

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 8:29 am

She regarded Yuuta for a moment, her thoughts racing. After how Kazaki had hurt her, there was a part of her that wanted nothing to do with the younger woman. However, the other part of her, wondered if anything would happen to Kazaki if she didn't go, would she ever be able to forgive herself? The answer came to her in a rush. No, despite what Kazaki had done, Amina wouldn't be able to live with herself if anything should happen to other senshi if she didn't go. 

"Do we have any idea where she'd go?" she asked, striding towards her door, snagging her sweater that was on the nearby chair as she walked past.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 12:18 pm

"I wanted to check the park first," Fuyuko said, happy that Amina was coming along. "She probably went somewhere to be alone, and there are a lot of quiet spots in the woods."

"I'll try to track her down from above," Percy said over the communicator. "I'll call again if I spot her." The call ended. 

"She could just be riding around too..." Yuuta suggested.

"Well, we can keep a lookout for her motorcycle too," Fuyuko answered. It was pretty distinctive, being bright green with a lighting bolt on the side.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 5:36 pm

An hour they had searched the entire park and surrounding area and there hadn't been a sign of Kazaki. She could see that Fuyuko and even Yuuta were becoming more worried by the second. What is going on with her, Amina wondered. Finally, she spotted Kazaki's bike parked off the path in the park, pulled haphazardly into some bushes. 

"Guys over here," she called, jogging over.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 6:00 pm

Yuuta trailed behind Amina, stopping at the bush the motorcycle was tipped over in. He frowned and stood it up again, rolling it out into the open and flipping the kickstand out so it would stay upright.

"Kazaki usually cares for her bike a lot more than this..." he said, looking around again. "This is getting weird, even for her." 

Fuyuko's eyes widened as she spotted someone leaning against a tree a few yards away.

"Kazaki?" she called, before running over to see who it was. Yuuta hit a button on his communicator and followed. Fuyuko bent down on her knees and gently shook the seemingly sleeping girl's shoulder. Kazaki groaned and lifted her head.

"What are you guys doing here...?" she said, her voice slurred. Kazaki's eyes narrowed in irritation, and for a moment, the glowed a dim red instead of being green. 

"Percy said you ran off, and we were trying to figure out where you were. Why didn't you tell anyone where you were going?" Kazaki snorted. 

"I'm fine, I just wanted to clear my head, alright? You can leave me alone now." Yuuta shook his head. 

"Yeah, you're not driving home like that. We just found you knocked out," he said. "Let us walk your motorcycle to the garage, at least." 

"Get off my back already, I said I'm fine!" she suddenly yelled, standing up with difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 7:24 pm

"You're obviously not fine," Amina said softly, stepping closer to Kazaki. "You can barely stand. Why don't you let us help you?" She reached out, grasping Kazaki's bicep gently. She began to wonder if Kazaki needed to be taken to the hospital. She was acting weird and it could be symptoms of having a concussion. If that was the case, it was more than they could help her with.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 8:02 pm

"No..." Kazaki groaned loudly, pulling away. She glanced at Amina and quickly looked in a different direction. "I said I don't need help. I'm getting sick of you guys nagging me!" With a glare, she held up her arm, the one with her transformation bracelet on it. "Io Moon Power, Make Up!"

Yuuta grabbed Amina and pulled her back as he and Fuyuko backed away. Kazaki transformed into Sailor Io in a flash of light and sound. Th senshi was breathing heavily, and her eyes were bright red now.  "I said to get away!" 

Yuuta growled and touched the pin on his shirt, transforming into Sailor Ganymede. Sailor Europa was beside her in a second, cautiously holding her scythe.

"You need to calm down!" Ganymede said to Io, already holding her axe.

"I was calm until you guys came here! Io Hertz Wave!" A burst of sound hurtled towards the other two senshi, and they struggled to stay standing as it passed over them. A brown and white bird of prey dove from the sky and landed gently on Amina's shoulder.

"I came as fast as I could after Yuuta signaled me. What's happening over here? Why are they fighting?!" Percy asked.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 8:42 pm

Yuuta pulling her behind him, placed Amina under a large oak tree. "I don't know, she just transformed and started attacking after we tried to convince her to let us help her," Amina said to Percy as he landed on her shoulder. 

"Io, calm down! Why are you attacking Ganymede and Europa, they're your friends, your teammates!" she said. "We just want to help you!"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 9:06 pm

Percy jumped off his perch, landing on the ground as a cat. "I'm sensing a dark energy from her, she's definitely not herself right now. Be careful..."

"No they're not! They're not my friends! They just hang around me because they have to!" Io yelled. A green and orange aura appeared around her, and the ground started to rumble and shake.

"What the-" Percy looked horrified when he realized what was happening. "I didn't think she could do that!" Ganymede struggled to stay upright, dropping on to one knee.

Europa stumbled and fell, catching herself on her weapon. A few confused yells and screams were heard farther off as other visitors experienced the earthquake. Above Amina, one of the Oak tree's thick branches cracked under all the shaking, and fell down towards her.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 9:19 pm

Before Amina could say anything to the contrary of Io's claims, the senshi created an earthquake, sending tremors throughout the ground. Since when had Io been able to do that? Loosing her balance, she fell onto the ground, letting out a soft oof of pain as she landed harshly, her left wrist taking most of the impact. 

Pushing herself up a little, she looked over to where the others were, seeing if anyone had been hurt. Her attention was drawn upwards when she heard a loud crack. The colour draining from her face, she was paralyzed, unable to move, watching in slow motion as a large branch from the tree broke off, falling right over her. There was no way she would be able to move in time, she realized. The branch landed on her legs, effectively pinning to the ground. The pain upon impact forced a scream from her lips as she felt bones compressing and something in her leg break.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 9:30 pm

"Amina!" Ganymede said, trying to regain her balance. At Amina's cry, Sailor Io paused her attack for a moment, and the tremors stopped. She looked confused, as if she were trying to process what she had done. Europa took the opportunity to run towards her while she was distracted, and slammed the handle of her scythe into the side of Io's head. She crumpled to the ground after the hit, knocked out.

"Are you okay?" Sailor Ganymede ran towards the branch and started lifting it off Amina's leg.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 9:38 pm

"No, I think something's broken," Amina replied, whimpering in pain as Ganymede attempted to move the branch off of her. The pain was becoming unbearable, her vision graying along the edges. Before she could warn Ganymede, she lost consciousness, her body collapsing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 7:34 am

Ganymede paled and swore when she saw Amina collapse as well. In one quick shove, the branch was off of her, and she was Amina's side in an instant. 

"She probably passed out from the pain," Europa said, walking over with Percy. Percy had shifted into a horse, and Io was tossed over his back, still sleeping. "Come on, we need to get them back inside." Ganymede nodded and very carefully picked up Amina to walk with them. Europa took Kazaki's motorcycle and started pulling it along too.

Back at Amina's house, Kazaki and Amina were situated on couches. Amina had her injured leg laid out and splinted so it wouldn't be hurt more, and her wrist was wrapped in a bracing bandage. Kazaki had trasnformed back ont eh way, and was still sleeping on the other couch.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 11:54 am

Feeling herself begin to awake, she momentarily fought it, not wanting to deal with the pain she could feel even in her sleep. Something kept nipping at her mind, forcing her towards consciousness however. There was something she needed to do. She groaned in pain, as she woke, eyes blinking at the light above her head.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 11:59 am

Yuuta moved over to her when he heard Amina shift. 

"You okay? We weren't sure what to do, so we brought you back home and tried to keep your leg still. Should we take you to the hospital?" he asked quickly. Europa looked up from where she and Percy were watching Kazaki. 

"Is she awake?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 2:58 pm

"It's fine, I don't need a hospital anyway," she said, gritting her teeth as she pulled herself up into a sitting position. "How's Kazaki doing? Do we know why she's acting weird?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 3:08 pm

Yuuta kept an eye on her as she sat up, but let her move by herself. "If you say so..."

"Like I said earlier, I believe she's been taken over with dark energy, and it's slowly draining her of life." Percy responded, sitting on top of Kazaki's couch. She was sweating slightly now, and breathing harder than usual. "I'm not sure how to remove it though. It seems to be getting worse..." Fuyuko picked up a bowl of water and dipped a rag in it, folding and placing it on Kazaki's forehead. She shifted and her fingers dug into the cushions, looking uncomfortable as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 3:11 pm

"I can try and make a contract to heal her," Amina said. She took a bracing breathe, and, swung her legs over the side of the couch. She closed her eyes, breathing deep as she tried to deal with the jarring pain of moving. Getting up wasn't going to be very fun, but Kazaki needed her. She put her hand on the arm of the couch and tried to push herself into a standing position.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 3:15 pm

"That could work..." Percy jumped to the ground and walked around to watch what was going on. "I'll check to make sure you're getting it out."  Fuyuko backed away from Kazaki to let Amina get to her. 

"Wait, let me help..." Yuuta slipped his arm around Amina, letting her lean on him for support as she moved. "Try to move slowly, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime29th March 2015, 6:22 pm

Amina smiled gratefully as Yuuta helped her walk over. Sitting down gingerly beside Kazaki's legs on the couch, she closed her eyes in concentration. She knew that she didn't have enough energy to make two contracts today, so choosing between healing her leg and helping Kazaki was an easy and obvious choice.

Please, can someone help me? My friend, something has corrupted her and if I don't get it out of her, I'm afraid she'll die.
She waited for a few tense moments and almost collapsed in relief when she heard a spirits voice echo in her head. 

Lay your hand on your friend and concentrate. Imagine the dark energy being drawn out of her body. I will take care of the rest. Nodding slightly, she placed her hand gently on Kazaki's arm and did as the spirit bid.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime29th March 2015, 8:22 pm

The room was silent as the other senshi watched to see if Amina's powers would work. Percy sat next to her, monitoring Kazaki's reaction to it. A few tense moments after Amina touched her, Kazaki shivered and looked like she was struggling with something. Dark vapor leaked it's way out of her chest, condensing into a tight ball of malevolent energy that hung above them. The planetary symbol on her forehead flared once before fading again, and Kazaki relaxed.

"I don't like the look of that ball..." Percy said, taking a step back. but before he could do anything about it, it teleported away. 

"Amina, you did it!" Fuyuko said, watching as her friend's skin grew less pale and her breathing steadied. Yuuta let out a long breath and sat down.

"Maybe she'll stop acting like a jerk now..." he said, but he was smiling too. Kazaki slowly opened her eyes, looking confused. 

"Ugh...where am I?" she asked, sitting up. She felt like she had just gotten up from a week long nap. Kazaki could recall going somewhere on her motorcycle...
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime29th March 2015, 8:32 pm

Amina smiled as Kazaki awoke. I'm glad she's alright. She was exhausted and needed to sleep before even attempting to heal her leg. She looked down, noticing they that had put it in a splint while she had been unconscious. It would allow her to sleep and keep her leg from moving too much and causing too much pain. 

"You're at my apartment Kazaki. You've had an interesting couple of days."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime29th March 2015, 9:14 pm

Kazaki blinked at Amina's words, and it took her a minute to recall everything that had happened while she was compromised. A wave of emotions, mostly regret, crashed over her, and she turned to sit upright on the couch before pulling Amina into a hug.

"I'm sorry..." she said, sounding slightly muffled. Her breath hitched and Amina could feel the tears on her shirt. "I'm really sorry..."

In a large, abandoned building scheduled to be destroyed soon, the dark ball of energy reappeared. It floated to a shadowy corner of the warehouse and into the waiting hands of a huge figure sitting in a makeshift throne. The figure's eyes shone a deep blue, and the ball reformed into a youma. It was the same monster Io and Callisto had fought and supposedly destroyed a week before.

"So you were found out..." The man said, sitting back. His eyes never left the youma, and it fidgeted before answering.

"That other senshi pushed me out with some kind of spiritual help. I was forced to flee before the shapeshifter could contain me." 

"Did you at least accomplish anything?" He leaned on one of his muscular arms, as if bored. The youma paled and nodded frantically.

"Y-yes, my king! They may have saved their leader from being completely drained, but I believe their trust has been damaged in the process. Their teamwork will surely be weakened, making it easier to overpower them."

"Hmmm...This could be advantageous." He stood up, towering over the youma. "Tell the rest of the forces to get organized. I believe it's time to for the final step." It disappeared into smoke again, moving further into the warehouse. 

"As soon as I crush those useless Galilean Moon Generals, I can finally take over this city." He sighed. "And then I can save her..."

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 29th March 2015, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime29th March 2015, 9:16 pm

THE END!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-